Author Topic: The UK keeps getting more pathetic - Deadly Crossbows - No license  (Read 11188 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: The UK keeps getting more pathetic :Deadly crossbows
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 01:21:19 PM »
 :o

Can this be right?!?

"The terrifying weapon, bought in Leeds, is capable of hitting a target with its aluminium-pointed bolts at 500 yards"

It's made me want to buy one...  :P

T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
no you're not. feeling the need to carry a gun around to feel safe is not most sane people's idea of freedom. law abiding citizens in the UK generally don't feel that need. only criminals need guns for protection.

there are certain things that are prohibited in the states that aren't in the UK, anabolic steroids being one(BB related). you have no more freedom whatsoever. alcohol is still illegal in some regions in the states! you've just bought this bs line from the nra that "freedom" boils down to owning a gun. it doesn't. having so many guns in circulation is actually curtailing your freedom.

having to fortify schools and employ armed guards and teachers is freedom?  ::) #

and it was one month(feb 18) that london had a higher homicide rate than new york...and you draw from that "you are now more likely to be killed in london than new york" ? crock of sht. what about every other month in recorded history ? also i would take a guess that new york happens to be one of the safer major US cities in terms of gun violence?

why not compare capital to capital. london to washington d.c  :-X

gun laws aren't the problem per say. it's ease of access. tightening gun control laws would help to some extent. but unless you start taking measures to rid society of a large number of those already in circulation, the gun violence nightmare will not go away.

btw LA isn't a state and CA has one of the lowest gun death rates of all states.  ;)

no you're not. feeling the need to carry a gun around to feel safe is not most sane people's idea of freedom. law abiding citizens in the UK generally don't feel that need. only criminals need guns for protection.

Says someone subservient to the Government for their protection. Meanwhile you're safer in NYC than in London and you need to be 18 to buy a fucking whisker  ::) Your Government are the fucking criminals , think about that.

there are certain things that are prohibited in the states that aren't in the UK, anabolic steroids being one(BB related). you have no more freedom whatsoever. alcohol is still illegal in some regions in the states! you've just bought this bs line from the nra that "freedom" boils down to owning a gun. it doesn't. having so many guns in circulation is actually curtailing your freedom.

As usual stupid , WRONG !! Steroids are prohibited without a PRESCRIPTION  ;) TRT , GH etc all available legally in the states know what you're talking about before typing. And I don't know where you got that alcohol is illegal in some regions?  ??? And please stop projecting , It's been explained to you I'm NOT a NRA member , never have been , never will be , the NRA are useful idiots but they're impotent in the scheme of things and they've thrown many a gun owner under the bus.

When your Daddy government keep ramming things down your throats you'll get the idea on just how much freedom you really have. You're powerless to do anything , they're already infringing on your right to speak freely , you think things get better from here on in? Your cities already getting more violent than ours. You're iceskating up-hill

having to fortify schools and employ armed guards and teachers is freedom?

It's the price of freedom , you think freedom is free?

and it was one month(feb 18) that london had a higher homicide rate than new york...and you draw from that "you are now more likely to be killed in london than new york" ? crock of sht. what about every other month in recorded history ? also i would take a guess that new york happens to be one of the safer major US cities in terms of gun violence?

It was two months thank you and I agree while it's not reaching epidemic proportions ( yet ) there is a pattern , especially when they're banning knives and whiskers

why not compare capital to capital. london to washington d.c

D.C which prohibited guns BTW  ;) thanks for proving my point

gun laws aren't the problem per say. it's ease of access. tightening gun control laws would help to some extent. but unless you start taking measures to rid society of a large number of those already in circulation, the gun violence nightmare will not go away.

See this is where you're hopelessly lost. NO proposed laws would have prevented ANY of these tragedies , you can't prove it and ANYTHING being foisted is a lie. There is NO such thing as " gun violence " there is violence and the use of a tool in doing it. And these types will go despite the tools being used. 86 dead with a truck more than ANY AR15

btw LA isn't a state and CA has one of the lowest gun death rates of all states.

Oh for fucks sake  ::) You're so fucking stupid , Yes LA is a  state Louisiana  :o  :o  :o  ;)

I told you before don't type , you're exposing how stupid you are with each post

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 03:52:45 PM »
no, you do not need to be 18 to buy a whisker in the uk. that is absolute shite and only a complete idiot would believe that.

steroids are legal to use in the uk WITHOUT prescription and not in the US  . no medication is illegal anywhere in the world if it's "prescribed" i thought it would be obvious to even a moron that it was meant without prescription(obviously not)

"A dry county is a county in the United States whose government forbids the sale of any kind of alcoholic beverages. Some prohibit off-premises sale, some prohibit on-premises sale, and some prohibit both. Hundreds of dry counties exist across the United States"

so you have so much "freedom" yet you can't even buy a simple alcoholic beverage in HUNDREDS of counties! LOL so much freedom!

no our cities are not getting more violent than yours. there is not a single credible bit of evidence you can produce that shows that...because it is complete bllx. one of your safest cities had a lower murder rate than one of our most violent(though still way safer than vast majority of us cities) for a month or two. wowee!  

so the price of freedom is a loss of freedom...i'm sure that somehow makes sense in your little pea brain.  ???

if you had basic comprehension skills you would have understood that i said gun laws were not the major problem. if the gunman or "gunkid" in many of these "tragedies" didn't have access to a firearm it's highly likely no tragedy would have taken place , at the very least not on anywhere near the same scale.

there's a reason why this sht is routine in the us and rarer than rocking horse sht in the rest of the 1st world. the sole reason is access to guns. you read it here first dimwit. groundbreaking news for your little pea brain to take in!

well done you got me! i thought you were referring to LA the city instead of state. due to the law of averages i suppose you had to catch me out on something sometime. after being wrong on a hundred or so points up to now, you finally caught me out on a triviality. congrats!

still doesn't change the fact though, that CA has some of the strictest gun laws and also one of the lowest gun violence rates.  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2018, 04:27:25 PM »
no, you do not need to be 18 to buy a whisker in the uk. that is absolute shite and only a complete idiot would believe that.

steroids are legal to use in the uk WITHOUT prescription and not in the US  . no medication is illegal anywhere in the world if it's "prescribed" i thought it would be obvious to even a moron that it was meant without prescription(obviously not)

"A dry county is a county in the United States whose government forbids the sale of any kind of alcoholic beverages. Some prohibit off-premises sale, some prohibit on-premises sale, and some prohibit both. Hundreds of dry counties exist across the United States"

so you have so much "freedom" yet you can't even buy a simple alcoholic beverage in HUNDREDS of counties! LOL so much freedom!

no our cities are not getting more violent than yours. there is not a single credible bit of evidence you can produce that shows that...because it is complete bllx. one of your safest cities had a lower murder rate than one of our most violent(though still way safer than vast majority of us cities) for a month or two. wowee!  

so the price of freedom is a loss of freedom...i'm sure that somehow makes sense in your little pea brain.  ???

if you had basic comprehension skills you would have understood that i said gun laws were not the major problem. if the gunman or "gunkid" in many of these "tragedies" didn't have access to a firearm it's highly likely no tragedy would have taken place , at the very least not on anywhere near the same scale.

there's a reason why this sht is routine in the us and rarer than rocking horse sht in the rest of the 1st world. the sole reason is access to guns. you read it here first dimwit. groundbreaking news for your little pea brain to take in!

well done you got me! i thought you were referring to LA the city instead of state. due to the law of averages i suppose you had to catch me out on something sometime. after being wrong on a hundred or so points up to now, you finally caught me out on a triviality. congrats!

still doesn't change the fact though, that CA has some of the strictest gun laws and also one of the lowest gun violence rates.  ;)

A "dry county" doesn't mean "sober citizens". It's ironic that Moore County, Tennessee is home to Jack Daniels and is a dry county, so Jack Daniels is not sold in that county.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_county

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2018, 04:41:28 PM »

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. But this is Conker he doesn't care about proof.

You said anabolics are prohibited in the US , they're not per sa , you were wrong , as usual

There is MILLIONS of places to buy it even if some places don't. It's the exception NOT the rule , dummy.

This is freedom stupid , try this in the U.K  8)

I was toying with you on that subject but those two means speak volumes even you have to raise an eyebrow on that.

You were attempting to make a point? You didn't make it.

You contradict yourself habitually but your point still blows. No access to firearms guy kills 86 with a truck, Your point is NOT a point. And these events are rare in the scheme of things , this is proven to you. Your perception is warped on this topic and that's bias. You have a better chance of hitting Powerball TWICE !! than to ever get shot by an AR15 in a mass shooting.

You suck at math , 400 Million guns in the US the odds of getting shot in a mass shooting are exceedingly rare , this is indisputable. 400 fucking millions guns the U.S. and a .00001% get shot in a mass shooting and we have a " gun violence " problem? Even for a dolt like you can grasp this , wait , no you can't this is why we're here  ;)

The fact you think this is the only time you've been got shows how daft you are.

still doesn't change the fact though, that CA has some of the strictest gun laws and also one of the lowest gun violence rates.

VA ( Vermont for fucking morons like you  ;) ) has almost no gun laws , and No gun violence problems , NH ( New Hampshire for fucking idiots like you  ;) ) same thing , Maine , etc I can go on.

Keep posting , I'll keep correcting  ;)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2018, 05:24:49 PM »
The f aggotry and weakness in ol’ Britain is gaining momentum.

I predict a filthy Muzzie will gain entrance to a royal residence sometime in the not-too-distant future and behead one of the fancy-pants inbreds.

The Allah cockroaches are living in densely populated enclaves, all working each other into frothy Jihadi menaces. It’s unavoidable. The very core structure of Islam is toxic, violent and totalitarian. Intolerant.

There is no such thing as a moderate Muzzie.

Add into the mix the low IQs/unsophistication of an overwhelming majority of the believers and it’s a bomb waiting to go off. With each additional raghead comes more Islamic fervor.

The UK’s heading towards ruin.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2018, 06:17:07 PM »

Bullshit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

CA had more gun murders than Texas ::)

2016 Texas had 200 more deaths by firearms

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

Stats appear to include suicides

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state#MRord
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2018, 08:41:40 PM »

But U are muslim !.

Lol u got owned by Conker, LMAO

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2018, 12:59:32 AM »
What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. But this is Conker he doesn't care about proof.

exactly dimwit. it was you who made the assertion that you had to be over 18 to buy a whisker in the UK...what a ridiculous claim

You said anabolics are prohibited in the US , they're not per sa , you were wrong , as usual

i clarified that i meant without prescription. your little "daddy government" doesn't want fellas getting too hench or they might overthrow them :-X

There is MILLIONS of places to buy it even if some places don't. It's the exception NOT the rule , dummy.

i never said it was the rule, dummy. but we have no such restrictions ANYWHERE in the uk

This is freedom stupid , try this in the U.K  8)

if you have so much freedom why can't you legally jack up steeroids? or buy alcohol in many places? while your government milks it's fat gun sales  revenue it pushes this line that as long you can own a gun you have freedom and you and millions of other brainwashed zombies buy it. it's BS. having to herd kids around through metal detectors etc practice "active shooter" drills and have armed guards present at school is not freedom. it's a loss of freedom.

I was toying with you on that subject but those two means speak volumes even you have to raise an eyebrow on that.

You were attempting to make a point? You didn't make it.

see above. so many guns in circulation does not equal freedom. it equals a loss of freedom

You contradict yourself habitually but your point still blows. No access to firearms guy kills 86 with a truck, Your point is NOT a point. And these events are rare in the scheme of things , this is proven to you. Your perception is warped on this topic and that's bias. You have a better chance of hitting Powerball TWICE !! than to ever get shot by an AR15 in a mass shooting.

i said these events are "routine" in the us, which is FACT. what do you call something that happens every month or so, if not routine?
86 people killed by a truck? what year was that? how many random gun massacres have you had in the states since then?
go and look up how many random massacres occur in europe by any method then compare that to random gun massacres in the us and tell me what you find? :-X

You suck at math , 400 Million guns in the US the odds of getting shot in a mass shooting are exceedingly rare , this is indisputable. 400 fucking millions guns the U.S. and a .00001% get shot in a mass shooting and we have a " gun violence " problem? Even for a dolt like you can grasp this , wait , no you can't this is why we're here  ;)

lol so you don't really have gun violence problem then?. why is the gun debate such a big thing then ? why are lawmakers looking at ways to solve the "problem" if no problem actually exists?  ::) you are beyond idiotic.

The fact you think this is the only time you've been got shows how daft you are.

VA ( Vermont for fucking morons like you  ;) ) has almost no gun laws , and No gun violence problems , NH ( New Hampshire for fucking idiots like you  ;) ) same thing , Maine , etc I can go on.

Keep posting , I'll keep correcting  ;)

as i told you already "gun laws" are not the problem per say. the number of guns in circulation is the critical issue. to solve the "non existent" gun violence nightmare you must address this issue.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2018, 01:11:46 AM »
Bullshit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

CA had more gun murders than Texas ::)

2016 Texas had 200 more deaths by firearms

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

Stats appear to include suicides

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state#MRord

i was going on these figures which say CA has the 7th lowest gun death rate of all states

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/21/states-most-and-least-gun-violence-see-where-your-state-stacks-up/359395002/

i would imagine that suicide would be included in "gun violence" stats. as i'm sure having your brains blown out is pretty violent whether you or someone else does it.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 01:40:22 AM »
My school teacher neighbour told me a while back a lot of 8 year olds cant tell the time but know all about transgenders and that shit.
Well done liberals, you are fucking up the world.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2018, 01:45:44 AM »
Lol u got owned by Conker, LMAO

PO mohammed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2018, 03:50:18 AM »
as i told you already "gun laws" are not the problem per say. the number of guns in circulation is the critical issue. to solve the "non existent" gun violence nightmare you must address this issue.

Learn how to quote you idiot  :-\

exactly dimwit. it was you who made the assertion that you had to be over 18 to buy a whisker in the UK...what a ridiculous claim

I didn't assert anything stupid , I posted photographic evidence  ;) You know proof. Which BTW I don't think is real it was more of a jab at the way your society is heading with the Nanny state , It's hard to tell in the UK if it's law or parody

i clarified that i meant without prescription. your little "daddy government" doesn't want fellas getting too hench or they might overthrow them

You were wrong ( as usual ) and backtracked when corrected , nothing new with you.  8)

i never said it was the rule, dummy. but we have no such restrictions ANYWHERE in the uk

Yet you brought it as if it were. It's a nonissue you're really grasping at straws when this is what you're offering up as a restriction on freedom

f you have so much freedom why can't you legally jack up steeroids? or buy alcohol in many places? while your government milks it's fat gun sales  revenue it pushes this line that as long you can own a gun you have freedom and you and millions of other brainwashed zombies buy it. it's BS. having to herd kids around through metal detectors etc practice "active shooter" drills and have armed guards present at school is not freedom. it's a loss of freedom.

You can , you keep insisting you can't when that's a lie. And again double down on the alcohol thing these are exceptions NOT the rule. We're infinitely more free than you. I can type " All Muslims are scum and should be put to death " and NOT face prosecution for it. YOU on the other hand can't say anything remotely close to that online in your country  :o You can't even carry a fucking knife with you  ??? but hey you can legally buy steroids from FAKE professions on this site and get ripped off in the process  ;)

see above. so many guns in circulation does not equal freedom. it equals a loss of freedom

You keep typing that , prove it. The " mass shootings " are relatively new and we've always had a fuck ton of guns so your point is NOT a point and guns afford you freedom , especially when they start to take away your other rights. Know history? what happens when they disarm people , you're no longer free because you have no recourse when the Government starts to oppress people. enjoy your gear while the rest of your rights & freedoms are stripped

i said these events are "routine" in the us, which is FACT. what do you call something that happens every month or so, if not routine?
86 people killed by a truck? what year was that? how many random gun massacres have you had in the states since then?
go and look up how many random massacres occur in europe by any method then compare that to random gun massacres in the us and tell me what you find

It's NOT a " fact " and in the scheme of things they account for the smallest figures in overall " gun violence " Thousands more are killed monthly with guns than ALL " mass shootings " yet you remain silent. You don't care about preventing " gun violence " because we know where the vast majority of it comes from.

And I don't care when the truck incident took place. Irrelevant. Your point is without guns this wouldn't have happened, which is a LIE. And again stupid , random massacres are RARE despite what The Guardian has told you.

lol so you don't really have gun violence problem then?. why is the gun debate such a big thing then ? why are lawmakers looking at ways to solve the "problem" if no problem actually exists?  Roll Eyes you are beyond idiotic.

NO " gun violence " problem. There is a VIOLENCE problem with people using guns. More people were killed with knives than ALL rifles ( to which the AR15 is a subset of ) do we say " oh we have a knife violence problem? " if someone gets beat to death with a bat do we have a " bat violence " problem. STOP giving inanimate objects sentience. We have an ASSHOLE problem in the states , STOP blaming the tool in which people use.

And fucking moron. The " gun debate " is such a big thing people of fuck-wits like you. Who want to infringe on people's freedoms because of the actions of a fucking criminal. If I recall correctly there is like 10 million AR15s circulating in the U.S by far the most popular rifle. Yet 10 people use it to murder people and the other 9,999,990 should be punished for it??? Get the fuck outta here. It's such a big thing because of fucking MORONS like you who don't have the first iota on what you're talking about trying to dictate policy to people who do. It's a big thing because people are tired of their freedoms fucked with by assholes who offer up simplistic solutions that aren't designed to solve problems just infringe on people's rights.

No it's not because despite what you're being sold violent crime is at a 20 year old despite the FACT we own more guns than ANY other time. as usual your point is NOT a point. the vast majority of the " gun violence " is suicide by far!! it's not even close. NOT once did you ever mention this because you don't care about preventing " gun violence " because you couldn't even bother to be knowledgeable about the subject you're commenting on. You , like most others only crawl out of the woodwork after a highly publicized mass shooting  to virtue signal. " Look at me , Look at me "  ::)  fucking pathetic. Your kind are the worse , save feigning compassion for Facebook. You're just another clueless European who thinks they know what they're talking about. I told you before you better come prepared because your ass will be handed to you with facts  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2018, 04:06:09 AM »

I didn't assert anything stupid

quote from your earlier post "Meanwhile you're safer in NYC than in London and you need to be 18 to buy a fucking whisker"

so that's not you asserting that in london you need to be 18 to buy a "fucking whisker"

I posted photographic evidence  ;)

no you didn't you posted a picture of a sticker that had been stuck on the packaging of a whisker. that's not evidence of anything other than someone stuck that sticker on that product. another poster already said they'd visited that website or whatever and that it was satire

You know proof. Which BTW I don't think is real

how is it "proof" if you accept that it's not real? do you understand the meaning of the word proof?

see all the above shows the grave levels of your retardation and why it unduly flatters your intelligence for me to enter into any form of debate with you.

you are without doubt one of the most affected mongtards on this board(which is some feat!). you keep telling yourself that the US has no problem with gun violence and that random massacres are not routine events. the grown ups know what is really going on  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2018, 04:46:47 AM »

Still can't fucking quote? Seriously?  ::)

so that's not you asserting that in london you need to be 18 to buy a "fucking whisker"

I didn't assert it alone , I posted " photographic evidence " again which I didn't believe it to be real ( even though it may be ) I posted it as a commentary on how ridiculous things are getting over there. You don't know if you're reading the onion or it's actual U.K law at times.

With headlines like this it's easy to believe the Whisker story

UK Police Threaten Facebook Users With Arrest After Tiny Drug Bust is Mocked

So much for Freedom in the U.K when they bust a guy with that small amount of weed  :o  ::)

no you didn't you posted a picture of a sticker that had been stuck on the packaging of a whisker. that's not evidence of anything other than someone stuck that sticker on that product. another poster already said they'd visited that website or whatever and that it was satire

Obviously  ::) but the sad part , again is U.K. law seems like satire London Mayor " NO ONE needs to carry a knife "  ::)

Arrests for offensive Facebook and Twitter posts soar in London
 625 arrests were made for alleged section 127 offences in 2010

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

625 fucking arrests this is a pathetic commentary on how fucked up the U.K. has become. You have no freedom , so with real stories like this it's easy to see how one could believe the whisker story.

how is it "proof" if you accept that it's not real? do you understand the meaning of the word proof?

see all the above shows the grave levels of your retardation and why it unduly flatters your intelligence for me to enter into any form of debate with you.

you are without doubt one of the most affected mongtards on this board(which is some feat!). you keep telling yourself that the US has no problem with gun violence and that random massacres are not routine events. the grown ups know what is really going on

More fluff on your behalf. I noticed you didn't dare touch any of the salient points. Your ad hominem attacks will not save you from your ignorance. Guns are NOT capable of violence , people are. and again stupid " mass shootings " aren't routine in the scheme of gun deaths http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/17/mass-shootings-rivet-national-attention-but-are-a-small-share-of-gun-violence/ despite the lies you've been told , we own more guns now than ever before and gun violence is at a 20 year low , so much for the narrative " more guns means more death "  http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/07/18108298-gun-violence-in-us-has-fallen-dramatically-over-past-20-years-justice-dept-report-finds That BTW dummy is from the Justice Department  ;)

You're a proud little man who keeps trying to post your way out of embarrassment , it's not working. Facts are NOT your friend and are NOT on your side.  8)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2018, 07:04:14 AM »
it's pointless debating with you because you're too stupid to make it in any way entertaining. i did find this amusing though

"I noticed you didn't dare touch any of the salient points"

LOL there's more chance of old trumpy boy giving melania an orgasm than there is of you making a "salient point"  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2018, 07:32:52 AM »

i was going on these figures which say CA has the 7th lowest gun death rate of all states

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/21/states-most-and-least-gun-violence-see-where-your-state-stacks-up/359395002/

i would imagine that suicide would be included in "gun violence" stats. as i'm sure having your brains blown out is pretty violent whether you or someone else does it.
Texas, Florida and California have the most gun deaths, yet CA has the most restrictive gun laws in the country while Texas and Florida have lax gun laws.
So how do strict gun laws protect us again? Obviously gun control doesn't work or CA would have far fewer gun deaths, right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2018, 07:38:58 AM »
Texas, Florida and California have the most gun deaths, yet CA has the most restrictive gun laws in the country while Texas and Florida have lax gun laws.
So how do strict gun laws protect us again? Obviously gun control doesn't work or CA would have far fewer gun deaths, right?

not per capita they don't

and as i've said previously, you need more than stricter gun control laws. you need to take a large % of guns out of circulation, to see any significant improvement from the current crisis.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:16 AM »
Pope Urban II banned the crossbow in 1096 and that ban was upheld by Pope Innocent II in 1139.  I suppose the current Pope, Poop Fucktard I, will desire the banning of all weapons held by law-abiding citizens, although holding on to their guns would then make them criminals and thereby exempt from all such laws.  Of course some folk ignored the Poops and kept their crossbows.  Imagine that...

Criminals should be banned.  They should be so severely punished that they would never desire to do wrong again.  Of course the term "dindu" is set to cross the pigment barrier and will soon serve all CoC (Criminals of Colour) and only Non-CoC will be punished until such time as a DNA test can prove by association with CoC "they innosense...'n' sheit".

Liberals are the finger puppets of crime.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2018, 12:28:28 PM »
not per capita they don't

and as i've said previously, you need more than stricter gun control laws. you need to take a large % of guns out of circulation, to see any significant improvement from the current crisis.
Then don't look per capita. As a whole, CA gun laws are a failure and you're no safer here than in TX or FL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2018, 12:41:47 PM »
it's pointless debating with you because you're too stupid to make it in any way entertaining. i did find this amusing though

"I noticed you didn't dare touch any of the salient points"

LOL there's more chance of old trumpy boy giving melania an orgasm than there is of you making a "salient point"  :D

Thanks for bowing out , not the first time but you keep typing I'll keep correcting  ;)

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2018, 01:22:50 PM »

having to fortify schools and employ armed guards and teachers is freedom?  ::) #

why not compare capital to capital. london to washington d.c  :-X

btw LA isn't a state and CA has one of the lowest gun death rates of all states.  ;)

2x fully agree

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2018, 01:24:15 PM »
You can't own a crossbow at all in Australia.  I asked a guy at an archery shop for one and I thought he was going to call the police.   ::)

how are the gunlaws in Australia?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2018, 02:54:30 PM »
You can't own a crossbow at all in Australia.  I asked a guy at an archery shop for one and I thought he was going to call the police.   ::)

NT & QLD  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »
Then don't look per capita. As a whole, CA gun laws are a failure and you're no safer here than in TX or FL

yeh and while we're at it let's just not look at anything else that defeats our argument either