Author Topic: The Current State of the Media  (Read 56002 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Current State of the Media
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2018, 06:23:14 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2018, 11:08:48 AM »
You can just feel the mainstream media’s venom towards Trump with everyone of their headlines:

Reuters Top News
@Reuters
Trump says his campaign was spied upon illegally, offers no evidence

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2018, 12:04:33 PM »
You can just feel the mainstream media’s venom towards Trump with everyone of their headlines:

Reuters Top News
@Reuters
Trump says his campaign was spied upon illegally, offers no evidence
Any evidence has long disappeared in the hands of the CIA/FBI. LOL!!!
Maybe Russia has some evidence from killarys 30k emails? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2018, 12:21:04 PM »
oh no!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »
Good Luck!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2018, 04:23:51 PM »
>It has been a pattern since President Trump was inaugurated well over a year ago. Coverage of the White House on the “Big Three” broadcast networks — ABC, CBS and NBC — remains 91 percent negative, according to a new study by the Media Research Center, which has been tracking the phenomenon since Mr. Trump hit the campaign trail in 2016.

>It was over 90 percent hostile then — and remains so now. The trend is unprecedented, according to the analysis.

>“The results are essentially unchanged from the 90 percent negative coverage we documented for all of 2017, and matches the 91 percent negative coverage we tallied during the 2016 general election campaign,” said Rich Noyes, senior editor for Newsbusters.org, the analytical arm of the Media Research Center.

>“Without question, no president has ever been on the receiving end of such hostile coverage, for such a sustained period of time, as has Trump — and the midterm elections are still eight months away,” he said.

>In January and February, the organization found nearly 63 percent of news coverage was devoted to scandals — only 37 percent of newscasts were devoted to serious policy issues.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2018, 06:29:34 PM »
oh no!
Shit, I'm late to the party.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2018, 03:33:01 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2018, 10:48:55 AM »
::) ::) ::)

If a minority person doesn't want to be targeted as a gang member in the gang database, don't become a gang member. Unfortunately, pretty much everything anyone does, minority or not, reflects on other people. Want a good reputation? Do good things.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2018, 01:38:41 PM »
just as I was retiring, the anti gang database group was starting to make noise. Here's how it is supposed to work. A police officer arrests a person. Either through admission by the person, gang tattoos and clothing,throwing  gang signs and have gang affiliations. It's supposed to be done with an eye for error. In other words, if there is doubt as to whether a person is a gang member, he or she doesn't get added. For the most part, gang members go out of their way to be easily identified. The label is used to assist in getting the higher end sentences during conviction of a crime. But I gather from what I have read in the news, not all departments are as particular about who gets added.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2018, 02:27:53 PM »
If a minority person doesn't want to be targeted as a gang member in the gang database, don't become a gang member. Unfortunately, pretty much everything anyone does, minority or not, reflects on other people. Want a good reputation? Do good things.

Truth.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2018, 11:36:10 PM »
Newsweek and their honest "Journalism" posted this on their website before they realized how dumb they were to publish it..... they went back and changed the title.. i googled it(as soon as i saw the screen shot, i was in disbelief) and it was legit, until the moron figured out what he published... these are the "educated" American "journalists" we are dealing with... they published it without thinking... then changed the title....

https://www.newsweek.com/virgin-space-plane-travel-commercial-flight-twice-speed-sound-1045829

like i said.. the screenshot shows how dumb and uneducated these clowns are... it was real.. then they went back and changed the pic with "sound" instead of "light"... i swear

so my point is.... what is "Journalism" today? its no longer facts but FAKE NEWS. you really have to hold truth of 50% or less of what they say is the truth anymore.... American Journalists are now the National Enquire... go into a grocery store and see the National Enquire publish a article about an alien giving birth to two human twins.... that's how i see them now.. its sad

real men= no rubbers

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2018, 12:18:10 AM »
Newsweek and their honest "Journalism" posted this on their website before they realized how dumb they were to publish it..... they went back and changed the title.. i googled it(as soon as i saw the screen shot, i was in disbelief) and it was legit, until the moron figured out what he published... these are the "educated" American "journalists" we are dealing with... they published it without thinking... then changed the title....

https://www.newsweek.com/virgin-space-plane-travel-commercial-flight-twice-speed-sound-1045829

like i said.. the screenshot shows how dumb and uneducated these clowns are... it was real.. then they went back and changed the pic with "speed" instead of "light"... i swear

so my point is.... what is "Journalism" today? its no longer facts but FAKE NEWS. you really have to hold truth of 50% or less of what they say is the truth anymore.... American Journalists are now the National Enquire... go into a grocery store and see the National Enquire publish a article about an alien giving birth to two human twins.... that's how i see them now.. its sad

"sound" instead of "light"?

It's OK for you or me to post erroneous stuff, but the legacy media fail time and again. 

Good catch.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2018, 12:34:05 AM »
"sound" instead of "light"?

It's OK for you or me to post erroneous stuff, but the legacy media fail time and again. 

Good catch.

you CANT attack the media... thats wrong.. but they can attack us.
real men= no rubbers

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2018, 09:46:46 AM »
you CANT attack the media... thats wrong.. but they can attack us.

That's where you are wrong kiddo...  ;D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2018, 09:48:59 AM »
 ::)
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2018, 10:31:10 AM »

Maggie Haberman is one of the biggest slimeball writers in New York.

Truth be told, these people WANT Trump to win re-election in 2020 because it helps their financial numbers.

Love him or hate him, people are dialed in at this point simply following the show.

But eventually, Mags, you will be out on your ass once Trump is gone and The Times earnings begin to decrease.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2018, 01:15:52 PM »

Lol.  Wouldn’t mind ivanka as my goomadda

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2018, 02:16:07 PM »
That's where you are wrong kiddo...  ;D

and the media attacks him for attacking them!! LOL! "Freedom of the Press" they so claim...
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2018, 02:46:38 PM »
and the media attacks him for attacking them!! LOL! "Freedom of the Press" they so claim...

I guess if the media is still allowed to exist as a free enterprise, we still have 'freedom of the press'. Putin owns the media in Russia. They only broadcast what he allows. Do you believe Trump should control the media in the U.S. Well, he sort of does or at least he's moving in that direction. If he discredits it frequently enough, by calling anything he doesn't like "fake news" more and more folks will begin to believe what he claims and potentially, he'll have control of the media. Oh the art of repetition....what an interesting way to convince others to believe as he does.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2018, 02:51:56 PM »
I guess if the media is still allowed to exist as a free enterprise, we still have 'freedom of the press'. Putin owns the media in Russia. They only broadcast what he allows. Do you believe Trump should control the media in the U.S. Well, he sort of does or at least he's moving in that direction. If he discredits it frequently enough, by calling anything he doesn't like "fake news" more and more folks will begin to believe what he claims and potentially, he'll have control of the media. Oh the art of repetition....what an interesting way to convince others to believe as he does.

You’ve got to admit the media are far from neutral in there reporting
And have provided plenty of fake news.

If all media just stuck to reporting the truth / facts to the best of their
Abilities without bias there wouldn’t be such an issue going on.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2018, 04:13:35 PM »

if they showed FACTS...and if they do show a story or incident.. they only push ONE SIDE of the story of what their narrative is... not the whole ordeal.....making them biased and a propaganda machine. Trump has every right to call them out on their bs.. should we all be silent? the news tells us something, therefore its the TRUTH? sounds like North Korea media brainwashing its citizens.
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2018, 04:21:41 PM »
You’ve got to admit the media are far from neutral in there reporting
And have provided plenty of fake news.

If all media just stuck to reporting the truth / facts to the best of their
Abilities without bias there wouldn’t be such an issue going on.

i agree 100%.. Journalism in the USA today is a far cry from the yester years.
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2018, 04:34:15 PM »
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2018, 04:51:57 PM »
if they showed FACTS...and if they do show a story or incident.. they only push ONE SIDE of the story of what their narrative is... not the whole ordeal.....making them biased and a propaganda machine. Trump has every right to call them out on their bs.. should we all be silent? the news tells us something, therefore its the TRUTH? sounds like North Korea media brainwashing its citizens.

Who controls the media in North Korea, China, Russia, Cuba and Saudi Arabia? Who, if anyone, do you believe should control the media in the U.S.? Who controls it now?

Trump has every right to express his opinion and he clearly does, even when they cause him more grief than good. How do you know Trump is being truthful and the media is not?