Author Topic: The Current State of the Media  (Read 57355 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: The Current State of the Media
« Reply #150 on: July 28, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
im not gonna argue... the MSM all shares the same NARRATIVE... research who owns and operates these outlets... the rabbit hole will continue to get deeper as you look for knowledge.
real men= no rubbers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: July 28, 2018, 05:24:13 PM »
Who controls the media in North Korea, China, Russia, Cuba and Saudi Arabia? Who, if anyone, do you believe should control the media in the U.S.? Who controls it now?

Trump has every right to express his opinion and he clearly does, even when they cause him more grief than good. How do you know Trump is being truthful and the media is not?

Mostly because the original story the media firstnputs out turns out to be bs.   Whether it’s trayvon , that fat ghetto whale thug Michael Brown in Ferguson , etc.  you name it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2018, 05:37:33 PM »
Mostly because the original story the media firstnputs out turns out to be bs.   Whether it’s trayvon , that fat ghetto whale thug Michael Brown in Ferguson , etc.  you name it.

Thanks for answering that one question. -No opinions on the others?

Here's a new one, can you explain why there is more liberal than conservative major media broadcasts/outlets? Since the media is big business, it only stands to reason they try to appeal to the majority. If the majority is liberal, as it would seem, then a quite a few liberals must have helped elect Trump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2018, 05:40:57 PM »

Here's a new one, can you explain why there is more liberal than conservative major media broadcasts/outlets? Since the media is big business, it only stands to reason they try to appeal to the majority. If the majority is liberal, as it would seem, then a quite a few liberals must have helped elect Trump.

It starts out because most of the major media centers are in LA and NYC.   And most of the people they hire are from schools in those areas and the mass of these people filter upwards over time

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2018, 06:01:17 PM »
just as I was retiring, the anti gang database group was starting to make noise. Here's how it is supposed to work. A police officer arrests a person. Either through admission by the person, gang tattoos and clothing,throwing  gang signs and have gang affiliations. It's supposed to be done with an eye for error. In other words, if there is doubt as to whether a person is a gang member, he or she doesn't get added. For the most part, gang members go out of their way to be easily identified. The label is used to assist in getting the higher end sentences during conviction of a crime. But I gather from what I have read in the news, not all departments are as particular about who gets added.

Years back I was questioned about gang activity and added to a list. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2018, 06:24:46 PM »
Years back I was questioned about gang activity and added to a list. :D

And what list would that have been? Do you feel that you were being profiled?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2018, 08:49:11 PM »
And what list would that have been? Do you feel that you were being profiled?

It was a gang list. Absolutely 100% profiled. Cop told me he stopped me because I was walking in the neighborhood while being white.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2018, 10:28:38 PM »

burn some calories brother... and do some RESEARCH.. that will answer your question.
real men= no rubbers

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2018, 04:46:24 PM »
 :D :D :D
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2018, 11:59:17 AM »
Kim Kardashian praises Trump for woman's release: 'I have nothing bad to say about the president'

"Reality TV megastar Kim Kardashian West punted on any criticism of President Donald Trump on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Monday -- no matter how hard the host tried to draw it out of her."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kim-kardashian-praises-trump-womans-release-nothing-bad-052306934--abc-news-topstories.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2018, 12:18:36 PM »
Kim Kardashian praises Trump for woman's release: 'I have nothing bad to say about the president'

"Reality TV megastar Kim Kardashian West punted on any criticism of President Donald Trump on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Monday -- no matter how hard the host tried to draw it out of her."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kim-kardashian-praises-trump-womans-release-nothing-bad-052306934--abc-news-topstories.html

In 20-30 years she is going to look so bad 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2018, 12:51:38 PM »
In 20-30 years she is going to look so bad 

LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2018, 03:18:16 PM »
burn some calories brother... and do some RESEARCH.. that will answer your question.

Thanks for the advice even though you avoided answering my question in the process. -Wonder why?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2018, 05:35:44 PM »
Thanks for the advice even though you avoided answering my question in the process. -Wonder why?

if you do some RESEARCH then that will answer your question fellow getbigger... i don't need to answer it.. you have to find it for yourself. just like i did... :) ...i know your liberal and want your freebies.. but this time you are gonna have to WORK.... for your answer... your the little bird hatchling out of its egg in a nest.. I'm the mother bird pushing you out of the nest to fly...
real men= no rubbers

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2018, 05:42:07 PM »
if you do some RESEARCH then that will answer your question fellow getbigger... i don't need to answer it.. you have to find it for yourself. just like i did... :) ...i know your liberal and want your freebies.. but this time you are gonna have to WORK.... for your answer... your the little bird hatchling out of its egg in a nest.. I'm the mother bird pushing you out of the nest to fly...
Now he will never know.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »

Thanks mom, but you're full of shit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2018, 10:25:47 PM »

#1 response from people challenged on an issue "Due some research"

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2018, 12:11:10 AM »
#1 response from people challenged on an issue "Due some research"

im really not challenged on any issue.. i gave two shits about politics 2-3 years ago(1 year before the election).. then i saw the huge influx of negative anti-white propoganda being pushed by MSM.. thats what opened my eyes up. i put my man hours in research(i still am) to answer my question "why so much white hatred". ive found the answer when i put effort into it and found the answer. Europe is a good starting point....research about Europe and the mass imigration issues they are dealing with and why? who sent them there?? and who is paying for it? its became an invasion for them... look up the UK.i suggest you do the same.. you need to think "outside the box". look for facts not fake bs..
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2018, 12:15:50 AM »

Facts dont lie... look it up. young jedi
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 04, 2018, 12:36:53 AM »
Facts dont lie... look it up. young jedi

Denial of logic is a much more serious crime than denial of the existence of objective facts. And that is the truth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 04, 2018, 12:49:02 AM »
It was a gang list. Absolutely 100% profiled. Cop told me he stopped me because I was walking in the neighborhood while being white.

Did the cop have evidence that you are different colors at different times?  ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 04, 2018, 01:38:19 AM »
Denial of logic is a much more serious crime than denial of the existence of objective facts. And that is the truth.

yes master Yoda.. you are quite wise..but thee shall search out for his knowledge... then thee shall become a jedi
real men= no rubbers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 04, 2018, 11:25:07 PM »
yes master Yoda.. you are quite wise..but thee shall search out for his knowledge... then thee shall become a jedi

;D ;D ;D....ya' think?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2018, 04:24:16 AM »
MSNBC, NYT's, and the like are just therapy sessions for liberals, right?
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2018, 06:40:40 AM »
MSNBC, NYT's, and the like are just therapy sessions for liberals, right?

I just read about 40 responses to a NYT ad on Twitter and all but one were blatantly trashing the company.

I think we are going to start seeing layoffs galore or even bankruptcies in alot of these outlets within the next year or so.