Author Topic: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach  (Read 16043 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
For having a closed bottle of beer inside her purse.

Michael Savage gives his opinion on the attack from the start of the show:

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Cop punches girl.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 01:12:34 PM »
I don't support the punching but I just don't understand why people refuse to comply when they are being detained or arrested.

Fighting with a cop is a good way to catch a beating or get shot.  Anyone with even half a brain should know that by now.  What happens while you are resisting is on you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 01:24:24 PM »
Punching the side and back of her head like that could give her Traumatic Brain Injury.
Q

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 01:37:30 PM »
Cop should be reprimanded. If he can’t control her without punches he’s not fit for LE.
T

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 01:39:05 PM »
It's really easy to get all outraged when stuff like that happens.  But it's near-impossible to judge the situation without having been there and having seen the events that led up to it.

When I first saw that video yesterday, I thought "that's what that mouthy bitch gets for mouthing off to the cops."  But maybe she was being unfairly singled out and harassed.  Savage's take on the whole situation was not what I would have expected from him.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 03:12:21 PM »
bottom line is that little Biatch deserve this treatment from the cop....I sure hope nothing happens to this cop.....just enforcing the law by any means necessary.....I'm sure that little girl will comply with the law next time...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 03:13:37 PM »
Did you see the body cam tape or just the liberal edited cell phone one? She attacks him first. I guess the phone tape edited that out. I guess her twitter tweet saying she was minding her own that she took down after seeing the cop's tape was a lie.

Make one thing clear. A cop has a legal obligation and a right to use more force than is used against him. He doesn't come to work to be spit on or hit.  Fuck with the bull and you will get the horns. She will be found guilty and I bet her attorney will ask for a plea deal to avoid the assault charge against the cop.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 03:21:16 PM »
If that policeman landed those “punches” on a fly sitting upon a kitchen worktop the fly would likely just fly away unharmed

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 06:47:19 PM »
Cop should be reprimanded. If he can’t control her without punches he’s not fit for LE.

agreed

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 07:00:44 PM »
agreed

Yep, I'd say "Dude, grab her arms... put them behind her back. End of story. I get that you felt punching her in the head to distract her was an option but it was unnecessary and looks bad on TV. Just manhandle her until you get her in cuffs. "

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »
Long version makes her taking a beating more palatable -

Meat of it happens between minutes 3-6, but the earlier couple are interesting too.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 07:18:04 PM »
Long version makes her taking a beating more palatable -

Meat of it happens between minutes 3-6, but the earlier couple are interesting too.

It's almost like she said "Officer, no one has ever challenged me, would you please show me how I can't just boss my way out of anything?" But having dealt with hundreds of these, I could have easily put her in cuffs without hitting her head. Hitting her head at my department raises it to a level  2 use of force and we avoid those like the plague. 

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 07:59:04 PM »
I had no idea U.S. citizens could be stoped and forced to take a breathalyzer test. Even in Brazil they don´t do that, unless you are driving a motor vehicle.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2018, 08:01:13 PM »
I had no idea U.S. citizens could be stoped and forced to take a breathalyzer test. Even in Brazil they don´t do that, unless you are driving a motor vehicle.

If you are under age, and are in possession of alcohol like this person was, you are violating a law. Had there been no alcohol visible, they would have been ok. 

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 08:19:18 PM »
Regardless of the hood rat, that is horrendous policing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
Regardless of the hood rat, that is horrendous policing.

Other than the 2 hits to the head, it is not that bad. She dictated how it went. But yeah, if it was to be done over again, no hitting the head. 1. It does not do what you think it will, and it looks horrible on tape. 2. If I had a choice of being hit in the back of the head hammer fist, or a wrist lock, I would pick hammer fist every time.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2018, 11:38:53 PM »
how dared he? i mean i bet she's a princess on social media

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 11:50:48 PM »
Generation nothingness whore.  I feel bad for college age men as whores like this make up a sizeable percentage of the dating pool.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2018, 11:51:01 PM »
Bet he got a major hard on from that

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 12:43:24 AM »
Generation nothingness whore.  I feel bad for college age men as whores like this make up a sizeable percentage of the dating pool.

exactly, i can not imagine there's a good looking girl out there without whoring herself on social media

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 02:26:11 AM »
as a french cop it seems completely absurd to me to "breathalyze" a people sitting on the beach. It's even more absurd to punch a 100lbs girl who can be handcuffed by an average man. I'll be fired for something like that. I remember when i was in L.A in a private residence, a guy was drinking a beer at the pool, security came from nowhere, took pic of the bottle of beer, and gave him a 300 dollars fine.
asstropin

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 02:51:33 AM »
dude was just practicing his ground game. bit of ground and pound to soften her up followed by a rear naked choke. text book stuff!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 03:26:16 AM »
 Boo-friggin'-hoo. They want gender equality, give it to them.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 07:54:26 AM »
She should have refused the breathalyzer. Since when are cops walking around the beach in Wildwood giving breathalyzers to people. Cop will at the very least get suspended, no reason to punch her because she tried to kickkick him with bare feet. Nice civil lawsuit coming.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 08:09:53 AM »
Boo-friggin'-hoo. They want gender equality, give it to them.

The cops behavior would have been deemed excessive use of force even if it was a male.
X