Author Topic: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach  (Read 16396 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2018, 05:29:21 PM »
when I was 19 I resisted arrest(misdemeaner) and got my ass beat by 6 cops.

now I am 48 and I feel looking back I got everything I deserved just like this young woman did. fuck her
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2018, 05:30:24 PM »
Would still hit.

on the back or side of the head though?
Q

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2018, 05:31:34 PM »
when a cop tells me to do something i do it, actually most of my encounters with cops have been pleasant some are dicks of course, but i just learned to nod my head and take my ticket and pay it, it is not worth getting arrest , my ass beat and sodomized with a baton. some people just do not learn !

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2018, 05:46:23 PM »
this is clearly RACIST.. lets hold these officers accountable... btw the video doesnt show the whole situation that went down. only shows the conflict... 
real men= no rubbers

werewolf operative

Re: Cop punches girl.
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2018, 06:18:10 PM »
She called him a white piece of shit... wasn't she white herself? lol

No, she's a jew.

She also said, "I'm not some n igger you can just do this to!"

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2018, 06:42:18 PM »
This cop will be suspended, obviously he is abusing his power.

This 20 year old mother with a child is there with a CLOSED container of alcohol, probably for her friend or aunt.  This cop comes with his power, tricks her into giving a breathalizer test, which she did not have to do, she completely passes it with no alcohol at all, and then instead of just leaving it alone, this cop continues to harass her on the beach.

Clearly abuse. And they turned off the bodycam video too for 2 minutes.

Showed this to some of my cop friends and they were liked - wtf is this cop doing.  Instead of tackling the serious problems on the beach, he goes after a 100 pound mother. And then punches her in the head and puts her face in the sand.

Seriously...  I don't care is she was a smart ass, this cop should of just left already instead of letting it get to him.

Bottom line, this girl will sue the police and the taxpayers will have to forgo a lot of money because of this cop.

She still shoved a cop.
That's assault and an offense.

I don't care what the "context" of the situation is - you can't put your hands on a police officer and expect no repercussion.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2018, 07:08:47 PM »
From the video we saw and the cop asking questions, she did not say it was her Twisted Tea's. She was with a group of people there, including her aunt, who is over 21, and a toddler.  Basically you are saying that if you are sitting down on the beach, a cop can arrest you because someone has some alcohol there.  It will come out that it was her aunt's and not hers and the cop didnt care nor cared to ask more info.  The cop did NOT tell her she can refuse to take the breathalizer test because if it wasnt her bottles, there was no crime. He said 'Do me a favor'.... really.  The cop clearly said he was going to 'take her down'.  Really.  And I think you are right, this was the first weekend for this 'summer cops'. Bottom line, this cop was wrong, they will get sued, and the taxpayers will pay out a lot of money for this.  He was harassing her, she passed the test with NO alcohol whatsoever, twice is seems like.  Once was enough. Clear case of harassment, and lack of training by the police department on this guy. But the final straw was the punches.  He clear was a bad summer cop on a power kick, and with the people on the beach saying the same thing, he is done for.

You know, take care of the problems on the beaches by the people freaking smoking, having guns, being dangerous - not a mom sitting there watching her toddler.

Did you hear him asking several times "Where's your aunt"? and her saying "She's on her way!" which means.... if there was a kilo of coke sitting next to her on the blanket, she's probably going to get arrested and need to prove in court it wasn't hers. I don't know too many who would have claimed that bottle if they were underage. Cops do get lied to. We can disagree on whether he tricked her or not. When I ask someone "Do you mind if I search your car?" I am not tricking them into searching their car. I'm not up on all NJ laws, but in Texas if you are driving and refuse the FST you would be arrested as you have an obligation to participate.  I think they will be fine if sued. We'll see on that. Again... underage drinking is apparently an issue, which is why they hire the extra help. I agree the punches to the head were uncalled for but in order to win a lawsuit it will have to be demonstrated it was egregious to put it simply and I don't think it will be proven that it was.

PS. Where is the toddler you speak of?

Edit** I read that there was no obligation for her to submit to the breathalyzer.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2018, 07:13:54 PM »
Punching the side and back of her head like that could give her Traumatic Brain Injury.

requires a brain no?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2018, 07:21:47 PM »
She still could have refused it. Can't force you to take a breathalyzer even if you are driving. They can arrest if you are driving, but then they have no evidence to use against you later. Just the cops testimony. That's Florida law not sure about Jersey.

They can't force you if your are driving, but you lose your license if you don't. Turns out from reading the link above, in New Jersey she could have refused and been fine

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2018, 08:05:50 PM »
She should have been in the kitchen where it’s safe

Bench

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2018, 08:31:25 PM »
She should have been in the kitchen where it’s safe

Bench

X2.

Great point.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2018, 09:18:46 PM »
all of this could've been avoided if she just followed orders

E
E

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2018, 10:14:14 PM »
all of this could've been avoided if she just followed orders

E

In 99% of police interaction this is the case. But when things don't go as they should, police are still held to a level of professionalism.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2018, 01:33:02 AM »
requires a brain no?

LOL yeps

She should've stayed in the kitchen
Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2018, 01:45:21 AM »
It was always funny when this guy resisted arrest! Lol cops couldn't beat his ass!

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2018, 02:07:28 AM »
She called him a white piece of shit... wasn't she white herself? lol

she would be a jew - probably racist to ethnic europeans - they are white when they want to live among us, and not white when they want to attack us

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2018, 03:09:00 AM »
on the back or side of the head though?

Brutal.  (Literally).

when a cop tells me to do something i do it, actually most of my encounters with cops have been pleasant some are dicks of course, but i just learned to nod my head and take my ticket and pay it, it is not worth getting arrest , my ass beat and sodomized with a baton. some people just do not learn !

Holy cr4p!  :o  Where do YOU live dude..? 
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2018, 03:28:49 AM »
"Weinman’s charges include two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, aggravated assault by spitting at or on an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, obstruction and minor in possession of alcohol, police said in a statement."

justice prevails in "the land of free"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2018, 04:22:55 AM »
as a french cop it seems completely absurd to me to "breathalyze" a people sitting on the beach. It's even more absurd to punch a 100lbs girl who can be handcuffed by an average man. I'll be fired for something like that. I remember when i was in L.A in a private residence, a guy was drinking a beer at the pool, security came from nowhere, took pic of the bottle of beer, and gave him a 300 dollars fine.
Ask yourself, what were the police doing there in the first place?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2018, 05:15:04 AM »
That was way over the top.

Police should be doing more important things like going after murderers and robbers instead of looking for people with alcohol on the beach and traumatizing people for life because of such a small stupid thing. They could have just confiscated the alcohol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2018, 05:29:15 AM »
That was way over the top.

Police should be doing more important things like going after murderers and robbers instead of looking for people with alcohol on the beach and traumatizing people for life because of such a small stupid thing. They could have just confiscated the alcohol.

Watch the vid. They are on quads. So, they maybe LE where their jurisdiction is THE BEACH.
Again, did they happen upon her and see that this young mother had alcohol in her purse? Or was there a call about her?

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2018, 05:56:18 AM »
Did you see the body cam tape or just the liberal edited cell phone one? She attacks him first. I guess the phone tape edited that out. I guess her twitter tweet saying she was minding her own that she took down after seeing the cop's tape was a lie.

Make one thing clear. A cop has a legal obligation and a right to use more force than is used against him. He doesn't come to work to be spit on or hit.  Fuck with the bull and you will get the horns. She will be found guilty and I bet her attorney will ask for a plea deal to avoid the assault charge against the cop.
yes she really attacked him.. ::) fat useless pig could not Control a 20 year old. what will he do against a real man?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2018, 05:59:49 AM »
Watch the vid. They are on quads. So, they maybe LE where their jurisdiction is THE BEACH.
Again, did they happen upon her and see that this young mother had alcohol in her purse? Or was there a call about her?

you mean to say that in the land of the free you actually have people around that would call the police because they happened to see a bottle of alcohol in a young woman's purse? and then cops would promptly turn up and give her a beating? orwell's 1984 certainly has arrived in america!

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2018, 06:04:12 AM »
no Need to Punch her face in, anyone who Supports this is a moron. He could have cuffed her no Problem & if he can't as a big fat pig then he should not have passed the Academy. However all the ex cops on here will Support him...go figure.

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2018, 06:13:16 AM »
A "Class 2 " Officer" works in summer... ::) look how he grabs her around the neck & be honest does it look like she is really fighting him? If it was a big bad dude fine but come on. ???