Author Topic: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach  (Read 16336 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2018, 06:19:02 AM »
Harley Briete will be retained. He will have the charges dismissed . Civil suit will be filed.

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2018, 06:20:10 AM »
Harley Briete will be retained. He will have the charges dismissed . Civil suit will be filed.
who is Harley Briete?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2018, 06:22:33 AM »
Search his name on here you will see.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2018, 06:27:22 AM »
you mean to say that in the land of the free you actually have people around that would call the police because they happened to see a bottle of alcohol in a young woman's purse? and then cops would promptly turn up and give her a beating? orwell's 1984 certainly has arrived in america!

Yep, or there could have people who had an issue with her before hand. Who knows.

A "Class 2 " Officer" works in summer... ::) look how he grabs her around the neck & be honest does it look like she is really fighting him? If it was a big bad dude fine but come on. ???

You look at body cam? Because that is what every body wants to see these days?
And how would you have handled this situation?

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2018, 06:29:45 AM »
Yep, or there could have people who had an issue with her before hand. Who knows. You look at body cam? Because that is what every body wants to see these days?

used my stick  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2018, 06:31:38 AM »

used my stick  ::)

It's broken. Plus, she prefer's "Matt's".

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2018, 07:24:17 AM »
Cant people be drunk on the beach, in America? Isnt it land of the free?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2018, 07:43:44 AM »
He arrested her for one of two reasons, or possibly both:

1. He never got to fuck the prom queen. He chased after her for years in high school and she rejected him over and over again. This beautiful young woman represents his failed conquest. Therefore, he must right the wrong and regain his manhood.

2. He was hoping for a nip slip.

werewolf operative

« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2018, 07:45:56 AM »
Cant people be drunk on the beach, in America? Isnt it land of the free?

Officer from the West Palm Beach police force measuring the bathing suit of Betty Fringle on Palm Beach to ensure that it conforms with regulations introduced by the beach censors .

July 12, 1922

In Chicago, Illinois, a woman is being arrested for defying a Chicago edict banning "abbreviated bathing suits" on beaches.

SoCal

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: Cop punches girl.
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2018, 08:55:44 AM »
Ask yourself, what were the police doing there in the first place?

Parker, you are not allowed to have alcohol on the beach, even if you are of age.

And I don't know how familiar you are with Wildwood, but the name suits the place perfectly.

I am not condoning the closed fist strikes, but nobody is supposed to possess alcohol on the beach, at least in my recollection.

tmac3t

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2018, 09:17:23 AM »
her action led to the reactions she got ,,,had she done like most persons would have done and acted right instead of like a little c,,t then she would have not gotten punched in the back of the head not saying it was right for the cop to do..... but he had zero power in them shots to her head ...
.if i would have acted that way to a cop i would expect to get mugged up like that,
thats the issue in the world today you act fucked up because mommy/daddy coddled you so muchand everyone wins , they cant/or you cant  do anything to me dont you know who i am, type of bullshit ,,,jm2c

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2018, 09:20:13 AM »
you mean to say that in the land of the free you actually have people around that would call the police because they happened to see a bottle of alcohol in a young woman's purse? and then cops would promptly turn up and give her a beating? orwell's 1984 certainly has arrived in america!

The UK is already an Orwellian state, there's far more freedom in the US, the UK is a surveillance nanny state with big brother watching everywhere and putting people in prison if their opinions do it conform with government approved viewpoints. It's now a declining third-tier power struggling to stay relevant as educated people emigrate, while the number of ignorant proles and chavs like you multiply.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2018, 09:34:40 AM »
From the video we saw and the cop asking questions, she did not say it was her Twisted Tea's. She was with a group of people there, including her aunt, who is over 21, and a toddler.  Basically you are saying that if you are sitting down on the beach, a cop can arrest you because someone has some alcohol there.  It will come out that it was her aunt's and not hers and the cop didnt care nor cared to ask more info.  The cop did NOT tell her she can refuse to take the breathalizer test because if it wasnt her bottles, there was no crime. He said 'Do me a favor'.... really.  The cop clearly said he was going to 'take her down'.  Really.  And I think you are right, this was the first weekend for this 'summer cops'. Bottom line, this cop was wrong, they will get sued, and the taxpayers will pay out a lot of money for this.  He was harassing her, she passed the test with NO alcohol whatsoever, twice is seems like.  Once was enough. Clear case of harassment, and lack of training by the police department on this guy. But the final straw was the punches.  He clear was a bad summer cop on a power kick, and with the people on the beach saying the same thing, he is done for.

You know, take care of the problems on the beaches by the people freaking smoking, having guns, being dangerous - not a mom sitting there watching her toddler.

Agreed. Cop handled it like a retard. He clearly got his pride hurt. Doing his type of job means you should be able to let words like hers roll off your back. For what the offense was it didn't warrant this kind of response.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2018, 09:48:05 AM »
Yep, or there could have people who had an issue with her before hand. Who knows. You look at body cam? Because that is what every body wants to see these days?

Seriously? Punching her and choking her? The guys a fucking loser. I have the utmost respect for officers that can remain calm and can manipulate the situation to keep it from escalating this far.

Bet you if he had just came up to her and said. You gotta dump the beer and avoid a ticket, ok. That would have been the end of it. It's happened to me a few times.

He made a mountain out of a mole hill. Probably can't get laid and took out his frustrations on her.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2018, 10:05:42 AM »
Thank God she is caucasian.

werewolf operative

« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2018, 10:48:34 AM »
Thank God she is juden.

Shades of mila...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: June 03, 2018, 11:38:41 AM »
yes she really attacked him.. ::) fat useless pig could not Control a 20 year old. what will he do against a real man?

why don't you become a cop and show them how to act like a "real man"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2018, 11:40:14 AM »
He arrested her for one of two reasons, or possibly both:

1. He never got to fuck the prom queen. He chased after her for years in high school and she rejected him over and over again. This beautiful young woman represents his failed conquest. Therefore, he must right the wrong and regain his manhood.

2. He was hoping for a nip slip.

or maybe he doesn't put women on a pedestal, like you do

E
E

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2018, 11:44:31 AM »
Take back what I posted earlier as apparently the girl admitted the alcohol was hers on Facebook reportedly. Strikes to the head over the top but she straight up lied to these guys instead of complying when she knew she was in the wrong and no doubt would have been drinking it later.

May not be the case but heard that sometimes officers give out breathalyzers in order to back up why they give out the lower offense. Maybe someone just talking but saw that being said by some.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2018, 11:47:43 AM »
Doing his type of job means you should be able to let words like hers roll off your back.

Agreed.  Reminded me of this for some reason...  ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2018, 11:55:13 AM »

Thanks for that - seems to be a New York thing then...?  And the dates shocked me - I expected them to be at least in the '50s or something, but 1997 and 2008!?  Jeezus... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abner_Louima .

Long article here - http://books.google.com/books?id=2ugCAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA28&dq=abner+louima+nymag&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibvpau_bfbAhVBw4MKHQkoCbYQ6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=abner%20louima%20nymag&f=false .

Then there was this guy that may have got a walkie talkie antenna in the butt -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospect_Park_alleged_police_sodomy_incident .
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2018, 12:13:56 PM »
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2018, 12:18:37 PM »

I watched this at some point in the last couple days and it's a masterpiece of restraint on his behalf - excellent post Kwon  8)

T

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2018, 01:06:39 PM »
or maybe he doesn't put women on a pedestal, like you do

E
Maybe you're a Pussy who only Beats little Girls?