Author Topic: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN  (Read 9314 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2018, 05:26:36 PM »
You often lie and I doubt you can play golf.  

So, yes.  

exposing your hypocrisy has gotten so easy over the years

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2018, 05:28:18 PM »
Now they say Trump and the WH lied about the Eagles taking a knee during the anthem. I saw a picture of the eagles on Fox and they were kneeling. Fake news!

The eagles were actually praying in those pics...not kneeling for the national anthem...FOX has apologized

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2018, 05:31:25 PM »
The eagles were actually praying in those pics...not kneeling for the national anthem...FOX has apologized

what?!? So you're saying... and chose your words carefully, the President of the United States and his spokesperson painted a false picture of the Eagles disrespecting our flag, military and just in general way of life by inferring they were kneeling for the national anthem? GTFOUH!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2018, 05:54:08 PM »
exposing your hypocrisy has gotten so easy over the years

You don't expose anything except what a dishonest simpleton you can be sometimes. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2018, 06:18:33 PM »
It pleases me that you guys are so miserable and depressed about Trump that you have to search the interwebs for bullshit like this to complain about.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2018, 07:29:35 PM »
It pleases me that you guys are so miserable and depressed about Trump that you have to search the interwebs for bullshit like this to complain about.

It concerns me that there are people out there that don't seem to mind we have a President that can't tell the truth to save his life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »
Funny you keep using the word comrades......isn't that what your liberal friends in Antifa call each other?

-Wouldn't know. As best as I know, I have no friends in Antifa. The definition of the term comrade is much broader. Besides which, it should have been clear that I was referring to Coach's comrades and not mine....pay attention! I keep saying it, but I know you're smarter than this. Don't make me out to be a liar....think before you post.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 08:30:44 PM »

Does this mean that your praise for Trump comes out of your butt? It sure seems to be the case....you're just another in a 'mob' of sheep headed for the cliff. Sheep poop expels in pebble form....just so you know.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2018, 08:32:30 PM »
-Wouldn't know. As best as I know, I have no friends in Antifa. The definition of the term comrade is much broader. Besides which, it should have been clear that I was referring to Coach's comrades and not mine....pay attention! I keep saying it, but I know you're smarter than this. Don't make me out to be a liar....think before you post.  ::)
Says the guy defending pedophilia.  ::)

It concerns me that there are people out there that don't seem to mind we have a President that can't tell the truth to save his life.
Let's try a different angle here. You're always bitching and whining about Trump supposedly lying. Can you tell us which president you believe to have been honest?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2018, 11:34:48 PM »

Yet it doesn’t seem to concern you (or at least I’ve never seen you say) there are many thousands of law enforcement officers that are constantly lying - is that because you’re an ex-cop.

Also I’d say bending the truth / lieing is so rampant for all politicians it’s par for the course
Why single out Donald every other president has Lied.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2018, 08:34:33 AM »

Yet it doesn’t seem to concern you (or at least I’ve never seen you say) there are many thousands of law enforcement officers that are constantly lying - is that because you’re an ex-cop.

Also I’d say bending the truth / lieing is so rampant for all politicians it’s par for the course
Why single out Donald every other president has Lied.

You've never heard me say anything about cops who are caught lying? You haven't been paying attention  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2018, 02:55:27 PM »
You've never heard me say anything about cops who are caught lying? You haven't been paying attention  :)

Ha, ok.
Let’s just leave at your not quite so vociferous when it comes to the nasty horrible scumbag
Cops that are out there & there are many thousands.

Trumps just not one of your own.

Great Book.
Thanks.
👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2018, 03:29:34 PM »
Says the guy defending pedophilia.  ::)
Let's try a different angle here. You're always bitching and whining about Trump supposedly lying. Can you tell us which president you believe to have been honest?

1. You're an unbelievably thickheaded idiot who purposely tells lies about other people. This is indefensible. Unless you can prove that I defended pedophiles, you should shut the fu.ck up about it.

2. I'm neither bitching nor whining. Trump lies, that's a fact which neither you nor anyone else can disprove. Everyone lies whether they admit to it or not. The statistic's vary widely, but a conservative estimate is between 1 and 9 times a day. Jimmy Carter is the contemporary President whom I believe lied the least, if at all. Some say his honesty cost him the 1980 election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2018, 03:31:45 PM »
1. You're an unbelievably thickheaded idiot who purposely tells lies about other people. This is indefensible. Unless you can prove that I defended pedophiles, you should shut the fu.ck up about it.

2. I'm neither bitching nor whining. Trump lies, that's a fact which neither you nor anyone else can disprove. Everyone lies whether they admit to it or not. The statistic's vary widely, but a conservative estimate is between 1 and 9 times a day. Jimmy Carter is the contemporary President whom I believe lied the least, if at all. Some say his honesty cost him the 1980 election.

Bruh.  He's right.  Several of us asked you to clarify and all you did was dig your heels in, calling pedophilia a mental illness in the same class as things like depression.  That's a pretty twisted viewpoint.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 04:09:07 PM »

1) Montague proved it before and I reposted it. Everyone has seen it. You're the only one defending pedos here.

2) Wasn't directed at you, didn't read your response.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2018, 06:57:07 PM »
1) Montague proved it before and I reposted it. Everyone has seen it. You're the only one defending pedos here.

2) Wasn't directed at you, didn't read your response.

1. Repost it again, why don't you.

2. I see that now. Sorry

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2018, 08:26:25 PM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638091.msg8954149#msg8954149

That’s the link to the thread.

Caught out & exposed.

The thread is now locked..!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2018, 08:39:23 PM »
I read all 3 pages. I read it through a mental filter that Prime was misunderstood. It was going good until the response to Illuminati's who cares, kill the pervs... I was hoping Prime thought you meant all gays, but his response focuses on pedophiles and equates that mental illness with run of the mill mental illness and even includes people who are just sick. Yeah... unless Prime can come up with something to explain it, it reads like he was defending pedophiles

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2018, 10:31:19 PM »

Yeah, especially because all the Presidents before him we so honest.  Derp.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2018, 11:30:38 PM »
Yeah, especially because all the Presidents before him we so honest.  Derp.

hmmmm.... "I don't care that this president is a chronic liar, because other presidents have lied in the past"

I don't care that Lance Armstrong doped to win because other cyclist have doped in the past..

I thought this guy was supposed to be a positive change from the past? Just not in the lying category?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 12:41:27 AM »
I read all 3 pages. I read it through a mental filter that Prime was misunderstood. It was going good until the response to Illuminati's who cares, kill the pervs... I was hoping Prime thought you meant all gays, but his response focuses on pedophiles and equates that mental illness with run of the mill mental illness and even includes people who are just sick. Yeah... unless Prime can come up with something to explain it, it reads like he was defending pedophiles

Bingo !!!
Exactly Right.

And really who cares what he comes up with now
He’s had months to come right out and outright denounce Peadophile’s
And He Hasn’t.

Clear case of Peadophile Defending.

Should be Banned.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2018, 09:48:45 AM »
hmmmm.... "I don't care that this president is a chronic liar, because other presidents have lied in the past"

I don't care that Lance Armstrong doped to win because other cyclist have doped in the past..

I thought this guy was supposed to be a positive change from the past? Just not in the lying category?

Are you whining because Trump isn't Jesus? I'd bet my bottom dollar you spent a time or two under oath stretching the truth to solidify a conviction. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!