Author Topic: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN  (Read 9182 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: TRUMP CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE!...BALL-LICKERS SILENT AGAIN
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2018, 01:37:57 PM »
Be consistent.. that's all I'm saying
Kind of what we've been saying to demoncrats since Trump won. News is plastered 24/7 with negative hit pieces about Trump, but the same media was busy chodling Obamas effeminate balls. Be consistent... that all I'm saying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2018, 03:19:09 PM »
Kind of what we've been saying to demoncrats since Trump won. News is plastered 24/7 with negative hit pieces about Trump, but the same media was busy chodling Obamas effeminate balls. Be consistent... that all I'm saying.

I agree

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2018, 03:48:14 PM »

you're forgetting that Obama wasn't saying and tweeting stupid shit all day long every day of the week

you're also forgetting that Faux News spent the entire 8 years of his administration nitpicking everything Obama did including the type of paper clips that he used and the condiments he put on his burger and the color of his suit

Be consistent....that's all I'm saying

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
you're forgetting that Obama wasn't saying and tweeting stupid shit all day long every day of the week

you're also forgetting that Faux News spent the entire 8 years of his administration nitpicking everything Obama did including the type of paper clips that he used and the condiments he put on his burger and the color of his suit

Be consistent....that's all I'm saying

lol.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 10, 2018, 01:17:57 PM »
I agree that there were probably some lies over 8 years but I don't think the keeping your doctor comment was a lie.  I think he believed that keeping your doctor was an option for all.  When in reality it was probably only 95% of Americans were able to keep their doctor. 

Clinton:  Liar but a good POTUS.  Most of his lies revolved around his personal short comings.
Bush 43:  Don't think he was so much an intentional liar as he was stupid and ill informed on most things.
Obama:  More optimist than liar.
Trump:  Stupid, ill informed and a fat, lying sack of shit.

Great post....I agree with everything here

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2018, 01:19:02 PM »
Both liars though as long as that’s Clear.

The problem with Trump is that he tells lies that are WAY unnecessary

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2018, 01:31:25 PM »
He knew the mandatory parts of acceptable healthcare plans would result in people having to change doctors and plans.  He absolutely lied.  

What's the difference between the truth and a lie?  Are you serious?  The only way he was able to convince Democrats to support the individual mandate was to tell them it was not a tax.  To then turn around and claim it was a tax in court was dishonest.  Then to come after it was upheld and say it was not a tax was a flat out lie.    

Yes, he "ended the war in Iraq" by pulling out our troops.  Then he campaigned in 2012 claiming he kept his campaign promise.  Then when ISIS, the "JV team," took over large portions of Iraq, he claimed we no choice but to pull out of Iraq.  A bald faced liar.  

Absolutely false...you're really telling some whoppers here...Obama thought that people would be able to keep their doctors...the VAST MAJORITY of people DID...it wasn't 100% but nothing ever is...

second, you must know, oh great pontificator, that Obama pulled out the troops due to a PRIOR AGREEMENT MADE BY GEORGE BUSH......Obama attempted negotiations with Iraq to keep the troops there and Iraq absolutely refused…..so Obama went with the original plan, pulled out the troops and took credit for getting the troops out of Iraq as he had promised...

your lying is as bad as Trump's

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2018, 03:23:33 PM »

Absolutely false...you're really telling some whoppers here...Obama thought that people would be able to keep their doctors...the VAST MAJORITY of people DID...it wasn't 100% but nothing ever is...

second, you must know, oh great pontificator, that Obama pulled out the troops due to a PRIOR AGREEMENT MADE BY GEORGE BUSH......Obama attempted negotiations with Iraq to keep the troops there and Iraq absolutely refused…..so Obama went with the original plan, pulled out the troops and took credit for getting the troops out of Iraq as he had promised...

Can't keep your story straight?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2018, 06:39:11 PM »
It was sarcasm. I saw someone posting about Obama lying about payments to Iran and getting out of Iraq. I was wondering why this same person who has probably said when confronted with Trumps blatant lies "As long as the economy is doing well I don't care" didn't apply the same metric to Obama. From 2008 until Obama left office the market was on the rise and unemployment was on the trend down that continues today. Why would they care if Obama lied then, if they don't care Trump is lying now? Be consistent.. that's all I'm saying

I sensed you sarcasm, but couldn't connect the dots. Thanks for helping me out.

To me, a lie is a lie no matter who is telling it or why they are lying it doesn't make it right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2018, 02:43:54 PM »

Stop lying.  Even the liberal Washington Post called him a liar:

“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it”

This memorable promise by Obama backfired on him in 2013 when the Affordable Care Act went into effect and at least 2 million Americans started receiving cancellation notices. As we explained, part of the reason for so many cancellations is because of an unusually early (March 23, 2010) cutoff date for grandfathering plans — and because of tight regulations written by the administration. So the uproar could be pinned directly on the administration’s own actions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/?utm_term=.4f3fdfa952e5

Meanwhile, in the Republican weekly address on Aug. 24, 2009, Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), a doctor, made this point: “On the stump, the president regularly tells Americans that ‘if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.’  But if you read the bill, that just isn’t so.  For starters, within five years, every health-care plan will have to meet a new federal definition for coverage — one that your current plan might not match, even if you like it.”

One might excuse the president for making an aspirational pledge as the health-care bill was being drafted, but it turns out he kept saying it after the bill was signed into law. By that point, there should have been no question about the potential impact of the law on insurance plans, especially in the individual market.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2013/10/30/obamas-pledge-that-no-one-will-take-away-your-health-plan/?utm_term=.babfc61251d0

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Your comments about the war are gobbledygook.   This why I keep asking you if post while high or drunk, etc. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2018, 02:44:33 PM »

Right?  I'm not sure he understands he is contradicting himself.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2018, 03:10:23 PM »

My story is fine....I said Obama TOOK credit for getting the troops out...but they were going to leave anyway due to the prior agreement by Bush

wheres the contradiction????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2018, 03:36:54 PM »
My story is fine....I said Obama TOOK credit for getting the troops out...but they were going to leave anyway due to the prior agreement by Bush

wheres the contradiction????

1.  He made a campaign promise to "end the war in Iraq."

2.  He didn't end the war in Iraq.  The Status of Forces Agreement that allowed us to remain in Iraq expired and was supposed to be renegotiated.  Being the incompetent empty suit he was, Obama failed to negotiate a new SOFA.  

3.  We left Iraq because we had no new SOFA, not because Obama took any affirmative steps to end the war.

4.  Obama campaigned for reelection, claiming he promised to end the war in Iraq, and he did.  

5.  When ISIS took over large portions of Iraq, Obama then claimed we only left because we had no SOFA (i.e., he didn't end the war in Iraq, they asked us to leave because Obama sabotaged the new SOFA).  

Using your retarded logic, the war was ending anyway when the SOFA expired, so Obama is free to take credit for "ending the war,"  even after he says we only left because we got asked to leave.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2018, 10:04:15 AM »
It must really suck to be a Trump hater.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2018, 02:04:26 PM »
It must really suck to be a Trump hater.

Ahhh they’ll suspend reality and carry on
Bitching/ whinging/ moaning/ complaining  ::)

Let them - it’s amusing + they are entitled to their opinions
However worthless & wrong they are...  ;D