Author Topic: Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana  (Read 5266 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2018, 04:04:28 PM »
Lol cocaine comes from a plant it takes a lab to turn into cocaine. Weed just needs to be dried. People should be able to chew on cocaine leaves if they want.

cocaine is basically coffee.... in fact u could do lines in the morning with ur coffee and cannabis, 4 extra pep. definitely on hangover days.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2018, 06:59:14 PM »
depends on the crime. The dealer is the cheaper route. Don't pay taxes. So the person who doesn't want to pay for the higher "quality" or doesn't have the money, will go the dealer route. Plus, the widening gap between rich and poor, means that there is growing number of people who don't have the money. Talk to LE, they will tell you what is really happening, behind the shiny new toy the politicians and purveyors of Propa. Also more women pregnant while smoking it, which results in more children being born with it in their systems. How will this affect them in the long run is anybody's guess.
There is no "we win".  One should figured out by now, that the west only thinks about the short term---effects, profit, etc. And not long term. The only people who win, are the ones who pocket the money.

And remember, prescription drugs are "legal", and look what a mess that has gotten.

Dealer is never cheaper for real thing  ;)
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »
I was going to post my 2c, then realised Agnostic had already done it for me...

Personal responsibility. You want to pay a stranger for sex? have at it. You want to smoke meth? go for it.. but the minute you cross over into property crime or violent crime because of it.. gloves come off.

The government dictating what I can and can't do when it comes to me is irritating. While I wouldn't be smoking dope or snorting coke, I realize 1. we are spending billions on a war we have been losing and will continue to lose. 2. It's none of the governments business. If they are so concerned about health they would make tobacco and alcohol illegal. 
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2018, 03:46:28 AM »
That's all we need now. A  bunch of high jobless guys posting on Getbig from a room in their mother's house.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2018, 01:01:41 PM »
That's all we need now. A  bunch of high jobless guys posting on Getbig from a room in their mother's house.

Haha, torn on this subject. On one hand it does make sense to end war on drugs as we never had a chance of winning it. Might also impact the border issues to a degree.

Then again just how much more unmotivated and over-entertained can people become without repercussions when they already don't add anything to society? Matrix pods are coming.

Kwon3

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2018, 01:04:03 PM »
That's all we need now. A  bunch of high jobless guys posting on Getbig from a room in their mother's house.
dan connner-quality sarcasm while talking to one of his daughters' boyfriends who tries to defend weed circa 1993 Roseanne