Author Topic: Sen Bob Corker, Eric Errison, etc now saying the GOP has become a Trump cult  (Read 2313 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In my opinion, they are correct.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 ::)

Good.fuck the GOPe
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Great way to hold on to the house and senate  ::)

Blue wave INCOMING.
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Who are those guys?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The GOP is no longer a party of shared conservative ideas and principles.
It has become a cult of personality with Trump as the idol. Sad :-[

Globalist scum who never did jack s for the gop

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The GOP is no longer a party of shared conservative ideas and principles.
It has become a cult of personality with Trump as the idol. Sad :-[

Not really a cult since most of them don't think Trump is infallible or divinely inspired or anything like that.

The Republican party is more like the Bath Party in Iraq in the 1980 or North Korea now

They are scared shitless of Trump coming after them

Scared so much that they've forgotten their oath to the Constitution and the Rule of Law

That's the reason why so many are leaving (how many is it now)

Instead of staying and defending the Constitution they are running away

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Not really a cult since most of them don't think Trump is infallible or divinely inspired or anything like that.

The Republican party is more like the Bath Party in Iraq in the 1980 or North Korea now

Scared so much that they've forgotten their oath to the Constitution and the Rule of Law

Ba'ath Party, dumbass.

Screen shot captured and archived so you cannot alter your original post.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Bunch of flakes posting above. All of you are idiots, lol. Roaring economy, roaring stock market, unemployment lowest in decades, female unemployment lowest ever, African-American unemployment lowest in history, terrorist leaders dead, terrorist group destroyed, political prisoners released and moving toward disarmament of North Korea. But still you pussies bitch.
sept 10th APF

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bunch of flakes posting above. All of you are idiots, lol. Roaring economy, roaring stock market, unemployment lowest in decades, female unemployment lowest ever, African-American unemployment lowest in history, terrorist leaders dead, terrorist group destroyed, political prisoners released and moving toward disarmament of North Korea. But still you pussies bitch.

I think the only one's bitching in this thread are Strawman and Howard

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Notice how every bit of that post was verifable fact (aside from the ad hominem attacks in the first and last sentences)?

All positive marks in the direction of President Trump.

And the opposition party has nothing to counter with besides baseless insults, Trump Derangement meltdowns and in the recent case of Bill Maher, a bizarre rant where he hopes that our country is harmed via recession.

If just amazes me that Democrats still believe they are a relevant political party in this country.

You insulted the working class and Trump came in and with his political prowess capitalized on it. Once that happened he buried his opponents. And they are too stupid and arrogant to even realize what happened, 500+ days after the fact.

Democrats will not pass another meaningful legislative bill in this country for another 20 years.

Barack Obama drove that party in a ditch for a generation. That is what you deserve for propping up such an incompetent, empty suit!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
WTF?! I'm with her now!
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Notice how every bit of that post was verifable fact (aside from the ad hominem attacks in the first and last sentences)?

All positive marks in the direction of President Trump.

And the opposition party has nothing to counter with besides baseless insults, Trump Derangement meltdowns and in the recent case of Bill Maher, a bizarre rant where he hopes that our country is harmed via recession.

If just amazes me that Democrats still believe they are a relevant political party in this country.

You insulted the working class and Trump came in and with his political prowess capitalized on it. Once that happened he buried his opponents. And they are too stupid and arrogant to even realize what happened, 500+ days after the fact.

Democrats will not pass another meaningful legislative bill in this country for another 20 years.

Barack Obama drove that party in a ditch for a generation. That is what you deserve for propping up such an incompetent, empty suit!

Spot on.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Ba'ath Party, dumbass.

ROTFLMAO! ;D

Fabulous!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Great way to hold on to the house and senate  ::)

The GOP sold out their constituency long ago.

They thought they would keep taking it because the alternative was voting for a Democrat.

This globalist sellout scum, pricks like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, along with libtards like fag Obama and dyke Hillary didn't expect someone like Trump to come along.

Now, they are F-U-C-K-E-D.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

ROTFLMAO! ;D

Fabulous!

Being entered into my avatar signature as we speak  8)

He was calling for the ban of 10 clip magazines a year or 2 ago as well. That was a doozy!  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Ba'ath Party, dumbass.

Wait.  Is this the same Village Idiot who took a screen shot of my misspelled word?  She will always be the Village Idiot.  lol   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Good post. Republicans who might be ethical, have to choose between doing and saying what's right, with what will get them re-elected. Personally, I have no sympathy for someone from ANY party doing what it takes to save their job vs what is the right thing. Soldiers are dying trying to do the right thing, and they just want to save their jobs... shameful

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ba'ath Party, dumbass.

thanks for correcting my spelling

so you agree that Trump is like Hussein in that time period?

mazrim

• Getbig V
Trump is Hitler, Hussein, Un, and Manson combined!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
wait until 2020... you think the libs are upset now???... hahahaha... no fuckin chance of beating Trump... crushed the dems in the first election with not one political notch in his belt... wtf do you think is going to happen with this economy, stock market, if noko truly denukes, killing isis,  employment numbers???? a landslide yet again.. America is kicking ass again and people love it!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wait.  Is this the same Village Idiot who took a screen shot of my misspelled word?  She will always be the Village Idiot.  lol   ;D

yep and you continued to misspell it twice more after I gave you the correct spelling

notice how I responded to Poly

I didn't have a fit like you did

I just thanked him for correcting my spelling

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Being entered into my avatar signature as we speak  8)

He was calling for the ban of 10 clip magazines a year or 2 ago as well. That was a doozy!  :D

Damn dude, obsessed with me much?

I have to assume you agree with my comparison to Saddam in the 1980's because the only issue you raised with with my spelling

I've commented with you retarded obsession over my typo many times

I did a simple search and here's just the first two pages

feel free to do your own search and post the what you find

too bad he didn't have a gun with an extended magazine then he could have maybe actually killed someone or many

total under achiever

why would they need an extended magazine if they only needed to shoot one person

no shit

how many times has that been mentioned on this board

I wonder why Tony kept asking about it over and over again

he even put it in quotation marks but then he also put high capacity magazine in quotation marks and we know they exist.

are you expecting an assault on your fortress

you can have as many guns as you want and you'll have no problem defending yourself against the mob you seem to be expecting

I can't recall any cases (perhaps you know of some) where extended magazines were needed to defend ones self of home

On the other hand we have examples at least a few times a year where these extended magazines allow nuts to massacre many people in a matter of seconds

try being more specific next time

I've already made my views on high capacity magazines many times

false

I see no need for a high capacity magazine as a necessity to defend ones home

feel free to show me real life examples where it was necessary

The only real life examples I see are of nutbags using them to massacre many people in a matter of seconds

I also have no problem with strict background checks, waiting periods, training, etc...

I've been over all this before so I really don't want to waste my time going over it again

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump is Hitler, Hussein, Un, and Manson combined!

No, Trump and Hitler are totally different:

Hitler had a silly moustache with normal hair.
Trump has silly hair and no 'stache . ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Damn dude, obsessed with me much?

I have to assume you agree with my comparison to Saddam in the 1980's because the only issue you raised with with my spelling

I've commented with you retarded obsession over my typo many times

I did a simple search and here's just the first two pages

feel free to do your own search and post the what you find

I think you have the Ba'ath Party mixed up with one of your other more passionate pursuits.

Jump on in and lather up! There is a fiesta in the making as we speak!