Author Topic: What's Your Favorite 70's Rock  (Read 12649 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: What's Your Favorite 70's Rock
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2018, 02:41:18 PM »
if you had an interest you would participate in the conversation, rather than commenting on it as being about nothing.

to claim that tv is pretty much dead is a really clueless.

Because discussing your personal taste is completely useless. You like this, I like that and there's no good or bad, right or wrong.
Almost every time I watch TV, I see all kinds of crap, from boring Hollywood movies to real life stuff. I don't understand why people waste their time like that, but hey, if it makes them happy, then good for them.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2018, 02:44:37 PM »
Because discussing your personal taste is completely useless. You like this, I like that and there's no good or bad, right or wrong.
Almost every time I watch TV, I see all kinds of crap, from boring Hollywood movies to real life stuff. I don't understand why people waste their time like that, but hey, if it makes them happy, then good for them.

it's never useless to talk about your personal taste, in anything.

women, foods, cars, watches,  thats what we do.

makes one wonder what the hell you're doing on here, but then im sure you dont know the answer to that question either.

that being said, it can also be objective - comparing the film making of 70s to the 80s is a legit thing and so is comparing bodybuilders from 70s to 80s.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2018, 03:12:08 PM »
it's never useless to talk about your personal taste, in anything.

women, foods, cars, watches,  thats what we do.

makes one wonder what the hell you're doing on here, but then im sure you dont know the answer to that question either.

that being said, it can also be objective - comparing the film making of 70s to the 80s is a legit thing and so is comparing bodybuilders from 70s to 80s.

Then pay more attention to my first posting in this thread.

There's nothing 'objective' about comparing personal taste with personal taste. Like multiple times before, you have no clue about certain basic concepts.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »
Then pay more attention to my first posting in this thread.

There's nothing 'objective' about comparing personal taste with personal taste. Like multiple times before, you have no clue about certain basic concepts.

didnt say it were.

i said we do both.

the problem is that youre an idiot. and youre an idiot with a lot of time on your hands and very little going on. you just have to go into every thread and post some shit for no reason (like you did in this one)

i told you, its not a waste of time to discuss personal taste. we (that is most of us) do it ALL THE TIME. so apparantely it's not a waste of time - FOR US.

and then i said - it doenst have to be just personal - it can be objective - comparing the film making of different decades can, for instance, be a study in different methods, technical improvements etc etc

how can you not understand this? why are you so stupid? why do i need to point this out? imagine sitting with a bunch of friends in a bar and saying "wow that girl got a great ass!" and then you would respond "thats your personal opinion! thats not worth talking about!"

youre just one stupid, weird dude.

just a really really little weird stupid person.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2018, 12:40:37 AM »
didnt say it were.

i said we do both.

the problem is that youre an idiot. and youre an idiot with a lot of time on your hands and very little going on. you just have to go into every thread and post some shit for no reason (like you did in this one)

i told you, its not a waste of time to discuss personal taste. we (that is most of us) do it ALL THE TIME. so apparantely it's not a waste of time - FOR US.

and then i said - it doenst have to be just personal - it can be objective - comparing the film making of different decades can, for instance, be a study in different methods, technical improvements etc etc

how can you not understand this? why are you so stupid? why do i need to point this out? imagine sitting with a bunch of friends in a bar and saying "wow that girl got a great ass!" and then you would respond "thats your personal opinion! thats not worth talking about!"

youre just one stupid, weird dude.

just a really really little weird stupid person.

Brutal meltdown, I fear for your mental health :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2018, 03:38:08 PM »
if you had an interest you would participate in the conversation, rather than commenting on it as being about nothing.

to claim that tv is pretty much dead is a really clueless.

TV now is better than ever, better than big screen times infinity.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2018, 09:43:52 PM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2018, 10:24:31 PM »
 :(

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2018, 03:44:51 AM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2018, 09:15:26 AM »
LMAO.. No shit.. Ridiculous...

[/quote]

bwa ha ha and true, thats robert plant and the mighty led zeppelin , now guys pay to see jay z, and that whore beyonce

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2018, 10:40:16 PM »
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
Aerosmith
Judas Priest
Kiss
Budgie (underrated)
Rush