Author Topic: Pitbulls: Brews of the dog species  (Read 3800 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Pitbulls: Brews of the dog species
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 10:45:23 AM »
Sounds like a anti-gun control argument in here "It's not the gun, it's the owner of the gun". Unfortunately, pitbulls are autonomous so the argument doesn't work.

Dogs are very much like people in the sense that if you provide the proper balance of discipline, reward, care and attention, there's a great probability that you won't have any issues.

Neglect, fear, physical punishment, lack of guidance all lead to disaster.

I'll never deny that there are some dogs that are wired fucked from the get go but that number is extremely low, usually it's the other factor mentioned that lead to problems and that's not the dogs fault.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 10:12:18 PM »
dongerous dog. period. shoud be exterminated or only used in the army, police as a wapon.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 12:40:53 AM »
pit bulls are the Hebrews of the dog world  :D

I can understand why whites like to “own” them

The irony of threads like these are whites will argue back and forth that Hebrews commit the most crimes due to stats they pull up

Then when pit bulls are brought into question that they produce the most deaths and injuries among dogs, whites justify saying “it’s the owner, blah blah” “environment blah blah”

Haha oh the irony, you really can’t make this shit up  ;D

they are strong and suffer the most abuse so why wouldn't they cause the most injuries? 

people are smart enough to make their own choices whether that is to follow the law or be a criminal, no excuses

the dog is entirely a product of it's environment, it can't rationalize consequences like a human can

E

E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2018, 01:14:21 AM »
“The family raised the male dog who attacked the child from a puppy.“

This is quite the opposite of the narrative put forth by pit bull apologists that bad pit bulls are only bad because they are raised by bad people.
M
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2018, 01:54:03 AM »
I had a couple of brews move in a couple doors down from me and they leave their pitbull chained to the porch and that beast snarls at me when I walk by. Terrifying  :(

Easy solution throw it some poisoned meat - End of Problem

Ooh and will you giving the dog some save some for the owners
Who likely are the root of the problem.

;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2018, 02:00:23 AM »
Dogs are very much like people in the sense that if you provide the proper balance of discipline, reward, care and attention, there's a great probability that you won't have any issues.

Neglect, fear, physical punishment, lack of guidance all lead to disaster.

I'll never deny that there are some dogs that are wired fucked from the get go but that number is extremely low, usually it's the other factor mentioned that lead to problems and that's not the dogs fault.

Very well said.

I’ll add in that different breeds have very different temperaments
As they were breed for reasons or to exaggerate certain traits
Then add in awful owners & you’ve got angry aggressive monsters.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2018, 06:58:28 AM »

Very well said.

I’ll add in that different breeds have very different temperaments
As they were breed for reasons or to exaggerate certain traits
Then add in awful owners & you’ve got angry aggressive monsters.

Agreed. People get these dogs without a clue as to what is required. They need stimulation and lots of it. Most people don't have the time or desire to offer that.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2018, 07:08:17 AM »
The simple fact that it's an animal with the ability to very effectively rip your throat out is enough reason in itself for any responsible adult not to live around one. Even more so if he has a family.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2018, 08:28:19 AM »
“The family raised the male dog who attacked the child from a puppy.“

This is quite the opposite of the narrative put forth by pit bull apologists that bad pit bulls are only bad because they are raised by bad people.
M

SF, my friend... It's in their bloodlines, started (bred) ages ago to fight/kill.
It doesn't matter who raises the actual dog, its too late. DNA...

My dog only likes us, and wants to kill whoever comes near, very afraid, stuck in a cage for 4 years.
We're doing special training for her, just so we know how to control it. ($2,500.00).

After this one (Olive) never again, too much drama, money, etc... The good thing is my PIA neighbor, cant pop over anymore like he used to 6-10 times a weekend.
(Howdy Feckin' Doody looking MF'er).

Dog wants to eat the prick,and I would let her...

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »
So the title of my thread is fitting! Thanks cucks!

Notice which posters are apologists and in their apologetic comments, just replace the word pitbulls with Brews and you will find something strikingly ironic: the same way they apologize for pitbull behavior is the same way they apologize for Brews (eg: upbringing, environment, blah, blah, blah..).

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2018, 02:10:42 PM »
So the title of my thread is fitting! Thanks cucks!

Notice which posters are apologists and in their apologetic comments, just replace the word pitbulls with Brews and you will find something strikingly ironic: the same way they apologize for pitbull behavior is the same way they apologize for Brews (eg: upbringing, environment, blah, blah, blah..).

You need mental help.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2018, 03:22:48 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2018, 09:32:51 PM »
I'm not a dog owner, so need to ask: is that level of dog-kissing, butt slapping and 'accidental' dog peni5 touching normal..?   ???

SF, if this dog came over to you like this, how would you respond.

T

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2018, 10:40:08 PM »
I wonder if Blondie* produced any puppies in Patagonia  ;)

(Her Hitler dog)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2018, 11:03:53 AM »
I'm not a dog owner, so need to ask: is that level of dog-kissing, butt slapping and 'accidental' dog peni5 touching normal..?   ???

Taffin, If you don't like that level of dog-kissing, you're not not going to like this level of dog kissing.  At the 50 second mark he bites his dog on the mount to show the dog will not bite him back.  This is the guy behind the camera in the previous video.  He goes a little to far, but he's trying to show his dogs have a stable disposition around people and will not bite a person no matter what.

Meta-physical

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2018, 11:33:57 AM »
I'm not a dog owner, so need to ask: is that level of dog-kissing, butt slapping and 'accidental' dog peni5 touching normal..?   ???

There's been some good research conducted on this phenomenon, Taffin. You may want to check out The American Journal of Psychology, vol. 130, no. 2.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2018, 11:44:03 AM »
I think the problem is you've never known a Pitbull that was  an indoor family pet of non Hebrews.  If all you know is anti social chained up ghetto Pitbulls, then you don't know or understand the real Pitbull.

This Pitbull is a dependent of grand champion Mayday.  I say that to indicate this is very much a Pitbull, but also to show what the true temperament of fighting dogs is.

SF, if this dog came over to you like this, how would you respond.

The most recent story involved a pit bull killing an 8 month old baby and the pit bull was supposedly an indoor family pet raised by a good family. There are countless families who raise pit bulls from day one, only to have the pit bull turn on them. So, the idea that the only bad pit bull are those raised by bad families is demonstrably false.

I’ve had encounters with pit bulls, albeit, minimal contact. But, at the end of the day, I’d always choose a Labrador or Golden Retriever or German Shepherd over a pitbull. Great breeds. I had both growing up. Pit bulls don’t serve any good purpose that other breeds can’t serve, except an increase in mauling off your face.
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2018, 12:02:33 PM »
I’ve had encounters with pit bulls, albeit, minimal contact.

Having ENCOUNTERS and MINIMAL contact with Pit Bulls is not the same as knowing one. 

You have zero real world knowledge or experience with Pit Bulls.  It sounds like your only real world experience is you once walked by a Brew in a wife beater with an ill tempered ghetto dog and now somehow you're an expert on all things Pit Bull.  I also think you know very little about dogs in general. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2018, 02:40:19 PM »
Having ENCOUNTERS and MINIMAL contact with Pit Bulls is not the same as knowing one.  

You have zero real world knowledge or experience with Pit Bulls.  It sounds like your only real world experience is you once walked by a Brew in a wife beater with an ill tempered ghetto dog and now somehow you're an expert on all things Pit Bull.  I also think you know very little about dogs in general.  

Yet, you still ignored the fact that the putbull who killed the 8 month old was raised by supposedly a good family from birth. Further, this has happened countless times with pit bulls. There are many instances of pitbull attacks against caring, loving families. Yet, in your mind, the only pit bulls that attack are the ones raised by bad families. Too bad that is not every case.

They are a destructive breed.
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2018, 03:57:03 PM »
Yet, you still ignored the fact that the putbull who killed the 8 month old was raised by supposedly a good family from birth. Further, this has happened countless times with pit bulls. There are many instances of pitbull attacks against caring, loving families. Yet, in your mind, the only pit bulls that attack are the ones raised by bad families. Too bad that is not every case.

They are a destructive breed.

You don't leave an 8 month old alone with any aggressive breed of dog  like Doberman, Rottweiler, or German Shepard.  A good owner would never put the dog in the situation where it's alone with the baby.  That's just common sense  to me.

I have no problem putting down a Pit Bull that bites people.  And, I understand that some Pit Bulls no matter how good the family is are people aggressive.  

In addition, if a Pit Bull is aggressive towards people it is much more dangerous than other breeds that are aggressive towards people due to their physical biting strength and abilities.

This is why breeding is so critical.  Dog fighters understand if a Pit Bull does to a human what it does to another dog in the pit it's game over.  That's why it's imperative to breed out an human aggression.  The reality is they've done a pretty good job of this.  The Humane Society performs a standard test on dogs to determine their human aggression.  Pit Bull always pass this test with flying colors.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2018, 06:35:25 PM »
You must live on planet retarded to draw such connections.

Brutal meltdown