Author Topic: RIP XXXTentacion.....Tekashi69 is Getting Those Bullets Next...  (Read 38649 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: RIP XXXTentacion.....Tekashi69 is Getting Those Bullets Next...
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2018, 01:14:55 PM »
Jesus Christ,how and why do they talk like that?The second video,he just sounds like a retarded animal.They need to be killed ASAP.

They have their own language methinks.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2018, 02:07:26 PM »

Where is this, Detroit? Chicago? Atlanta?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2018, 08:33:05 AM »
Looks like it was Tekashi69's turn.....got fucked up but still alive. Managed to jump out the ride before they took him to Hogan's Alley and make a pinball machine out of him...I rest my case.

http://m.tmz.com/article/2018/07/22/tekashi69-robbed-pistol-whipped-hospitalized-gunmen/
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2018, 08:35:39 AM »
Looks like it was Tekashi69's turn.....got fucked up but still alive...I rest my case

http://m.tmz.com/article/2018/07/22/tekashi69-robbed-pistol-whipped-hospitalized-gunmen/
Didn't even shoot him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2018, 08:36:56 AM »
Didn't even shoot him.

Read the rest of the article.  They were taking him to a deserted area to kill him. 
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2018, 08:44:26 AM »

Read the rest of the article.  They were taking him to a deserted area to kill him. 
Yeah, somehow he managed to jump out of the backseat of the car and outrun an armed kidnapper that apparently never fired at him. ::)
Sounds to me this was more like a collection for unpaid bills, like that jeweler he ripped off. His time will come for sure if he don't straighten his shit out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2018, 08:55:35 AM »
Looks like it was Tekashi69's turn.....got fucked up but still alive. Managed to jump out the ride before they took him to Hogan's Alley and make a pinball machine out of him...I rest my case.

Story sounds fishy as hell and given this kids propensity to troll , I'll take it with a grain of salt

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2018, 08:56:16 AM »
Yeah, somehow he managed to jump out of the backseat of the car and outrun an armed kidnapper that apparently never fired at him. ::)
Sounds to me this was more like a collection for unpaid bills, like that jeweler he ripped off. His time will come for sure if he don't straighten his shit out.

Jeweler would take him to court.  They did the same thing with X, blocked in his car when they caught him slipping without his boys.  Flashing cash has consequnces
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2018, 08:57:24 AM »
Story sounds fishy as hell and given this kids propensity to troll , I'll take it with a grain of salt

He got beat pretty bad...took a good pistol whipping.....nah, this wasn't no Sesame Street shit
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2018, 09:12:58 AM »
Jeweler would take him to court.  They did the same thing with X, blocked in his car when they caught him slipping without his boys.  Flashing cash has consequnces

No wonder you have such a safe life.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2018, 09:22:01 AM »
You called this a while ago Vince. Good job. Who you got in the death pool for the rest of the year?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2018, 10:40:05 AM »
Not wasting time watching the shitty-eo or researching this Takeyass dude, but why people out to snuff him?

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2018, 11:14:10 AM »
Met 6ix9ine with my son a month ago. My 12 year old son is a big fan. 6ix9ine was supercool and very sympatich with the kid. Hope all the best for him, not bullets  :(

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »
I've seen a few interviews with him he seems like a light hearted decent kid under all that garbage jewellery and hair die. He better be more careful he has a huge target on him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2018, 11:55:29 AM »

“UPDATE:  9:30 AM PT   Tekashi told a different story to cops. Law enforcement sources tell us, they ended up interviewing 69 and he said the following:  At around 4:25 AM Sunday, he was a passenger in a Chevy Tahoe at a Brooklyn intersection, sitting at a red light, when a car bumped them from behind.  He told cops 2 men with guns jumped out, stole the driver’s iPhone and then grabbed Tekashi and dragged him into their car and sped away.
Law enforcement says they drove to Tekashi’s home and he called someone inside — presumably his baby mama — and asked her to come down with his jewelry … which she did.  Our sources say Tekashi then told cops he managed to escape and reported the incident to cops, but then became uncooperative.  He checked himself into the hospital.  Our sources say they have no idea how Tekashi was injured.”
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2018, 12:33:24 PM »

Yea, I'm reading that now.   Might have gotten threatened or his kids.   No telling what's going on
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2018, 12:42:01 PM »

No wonder you have such a safe life.

Of course not.   Even when I was selling gear, the most cash I had on me was about 8000 dollars which was only for about a few hours before I put it on a card.   I didn't boast or brag about what I had or buy any fancy shit.   I also had a PO Box in China where I sent the money orders.   That way, there was no trace of anything being sent.   They would pick up the money and send back the groceries.   Had it under the name Koujing Jianshen which I converted later over to just getting bulk supplements for sale.   Gotta be smart these days

https://www.facebook.com/koujingjianshen
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2018, 12:45:07 PM »
Could be publicity, could be an insurance job, could be an actual robbery. His security are hardened gangsters, perhaps someone wanted the whole pie, instead of a slice, and hooked up an inside job.

"The report comes hours after Tekashi released his Nicki Minaj collaboration, "FeFe."

"The gunmen reportedly took about $750k in jewelry and $15k and $20k in cash."

Also, if it's this Tahoe, it ain't all that inconspicuous -

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2018, 12:47:41 PM »
Not wasting time watching the shitty-eo or researching this Takeyass dude, but why people out to snuff him?

Can't seem to put my finger on it....lol ::)

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2018, 12:52:39 PM »
You called this a while ago Vince. Good job. Who you got in the death pool for the rest of the year?

Tekashi69 likely won't make it to the end of the year.   Easy mark

Offset will get those hammers

50 Cent is in some serious trouble....consider that a dark horse winner of the Ante Up award

Danielle Bergoli (Cash Me Outside Girl) might get cashed in from a stray with the people she's with

Cardi B

Rich The Kid

Special Mention for Floyd Mayweather although very doubtful with his security team

Practically any rapper out there in Florida...Miami, Orlando, etc is in danger.   There's a big hit squad out there right now targeting every rapper, drug dealer, etc.   Very bad situation....they might go for folks like Singerman or PJ Braun if they branch out.  They are getting anyone and anything that isn't nailed down.   They are hitting pain management clinics especially.   Usually these are robberies only...no killing but you never know when the trigger slips
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2018, 01:00:39 PM »
New video -

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2018, 01:07:23 PM »
There's a big hit squad out there right now targeting every rapper, drug dealer, etc.   

doing gods work, no doubt

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2018, 01:13:46 PM »
these guys are so dumb they should be classed as retards

Well, if you had them do an IQ test I'm pretty sure they would be classified as retards. By white standards.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »

Can't seem to put my finger on it....lol ::)

Photos are one thing... but what are the odds someone is going to cash his ticket on a day that he is lugging around that much cash?

And the Cash Me Outside girl still needs her ass beat even after all this time.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2018, 05:58:26 PM »
New video -

So a dysfunctional male version of Rainbow Brite teams up with the fake booty, fake haired mental case known as Nicki...

This is what NYC produces.