Author Topic: Where Pellius is from There are Rainbows!  (Read 11443 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Re: Where Pellius is from There are Rainbows!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2018, 01:18:48 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2018, 01:24:04 AM »
somewhere with a lot more history and significance than hawaii who nobody cares about

i dont wanna live on a tropical island

i want all four seasons. i want variety.

beach is ok, for two weeks. then it gets old.

Yet you don't want to say. Why is that? Are you ashamed? Just like you are so quick to criticize other
people's physiques or training methods yet you have never posted a pic of yourself.

And just as well you wouldn't want to live here. We wouldn't want you. Chances are you are just another fat loud mouth haole that would get his ass kicked on a daily basis here. But more importantly, you couldn't afford to live here. You don't sound very educated and have a shitty job that you dread going to every day so you come on here so you can act like a big man rather than the loser you truly are.

And I guarantee more people all over the world would rather spend their vacation here than where you live and as far as history, ever heard of Pearl Harbor?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2018, 02:27:33 AM »
Unrelated note, used to watch this dude a bunch, some good views:

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2018, 05:43:44 AM »
Yet you don't want to say. Why is that? Are you ashamed? Just like you are so quick to criticize other
people's physiques or training methods yet you have never posted a pic of yourself.

And just as well you wouldn't want to live here. We wouldn't want you. Chances are you are just another fat loud mouth haole that would get his ass kicked on a daily basis here. But more importantly, you couldn't afford to live here. You don't sound very educated and have a shitty job that you dread going to every day so you come on here so you can act like a big man rather than the loser you truly are.

And I guarantee more people all over the world would rather spend their vacation here than where you live and as far as history, ever heard of Pearl Harbor?

Only thing I know about Pearl Harbor is it got bombed

Been to Hawaii a few times mainly on the northern island where all the volcanos are at right now, Kauai, Kilauea, hanalei, Kapaa

Nice for a vacation but would never live down there

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2018, 06:07:21 AM »

hawaii is irrelevant.

nobody cares.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2018, 07:58:42 AM »
PELLIUS lives where you can enjoy the privacy of your own beach and where there no "do not' signs nor parking fees ... so you can do anything you want ....  even smoke some weed in your birthday suit and have a one way conversation with a Huhuhumu- nakuaka  while knee deep in the crystal clear water. (I think I spelt that wrong.)

But some private beach-n-eers prefer the magic mushrooms and venture out a bit deeper to discuss matters of a more intelligent nature.

For most of you GetBiggers ... you'd have to experience the magic of these magic mushrooms and the wonder of this private beach  .... to really understand what the hell I'm speaking about.

But .. Don't try it at home! Unless you live where Pellius lives.

Humuhumunukunukuuapuaa.. ...Remember the song?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2018, 12:28:28 PM »
I would never want to live in Hawaii. Never.

But, I guess to each their own.

I hate the sun, heat and beach.

The last time my foot touched sand was at least a good 20 years ago. I also despise going into the water.
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »

The last time my foot touched sand was at least a good 20 years ago. I also despise going into the water.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2018, 12:34:11 PM »

You'd actually be surprised how it never actually gets that hot here in Hawaii compared to summer in other places.

I grew up in Australia and summers there suck compared to Hawaii. Way too hot in Sydney in summer.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2018, 02:35:38 PM »

Brutal Meltdown.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 02:54:36 PM »
You'd actually be surprised how it never actually gets that hot here in Hawaii compared to summer in other places.

I grew up in Australia and summers there suck compared to Hawaii. Way too hot in Sydney in summer.

But, does it get humid?
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 02:57:47 PM »

I remember my first pedo experience.

I was a young blonde haired lad of 12.

She was a bi-sexual, girlfriend of my mates mom, around 35.

Naked in her room, she invited me in....

She loved the pre-teen cock...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »
PELLIUS, Thanks for diving in.

I gotta add a Big Sandy photo for these non-Hawaiian main-landers and a brief comment

These Big Sandy waves peak-out just as they hit the shoreline, which means that those waves SLAM you down into that hard, wet, sand without remorse.

(See the photo below: That brown stuff is the beach beneath an inch or two of water and that wave is not the biggest wave of the hour.  Some of those board surfers count those waves and the 7th wave is when they take off .... but some wait for the 7th wave in the 7th set, but y wave patience was always limited to 3 and 3 of the 3rd.)

During my Big Sandy days I've seen at least three dislocated shoulder incidents as a result of hitting the shoreline with incredable force.

And Hanauma Bay  ... I'd bet ya a dollar to a do-nut that both SF and
RATHER would enjoy the shit out of diving with the fish in Hanauma.

And I don't even think I'd have to do any encouraging before they both enthusiastically jumped into the toilet pool.

I've taken mainland guests diving there numerous times (some who could not even swim without my help) and they all begged to go back for another dive. And at first ...they didnt even want to go.

I've been going there for so long that they diddn't even have a parking lot and when 10 visitors was considered a crowd, but my last visit was the day that you had to pay and attend a nature preservation class and you coud not leave your wallet and car keys on the beach while you visited the most beautiful safe diving spot I've ever seen.

I'll be sending you a message to tell you who we almost lost to the sea during a Big Sandy visit many years before he got too damn famous.

PS ... I've always pictured you as a North Shore kid.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 09:12:45 PM »
Nah, I think you are wrong about SF and ratherbebig. I've know a few that simply did not like the water or get out in the sun. Living in Hawaii and just growing up being in the water and going to the beach this may seem odd but I've run into a few. I totally believe SF. He's kind of the prissy type and just getting wet is abhorrent to him. To each his own. I could never live in NY and being around buildings, noise and traffic all day. Where I live it's kind of rural and you have to put up with dirt roads, pot holes, weeds, mongoose, wild pigs and chickens and roosters constantly crowing but it's like that Green Acres show with SF being Ava Gabor  ;D

As far as ratherbebig I can guarantee you he is just too fat to be caught dead in public without a shirt. Just look at his average post count compared to you and me. This is where he spends most of his life. His place is indoors, away from the sun, close to the refrigerator and hiding in front of the computer screen playing a though guy on getbig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 10:22:08 PM »
BTW Stunt, I'm on the other side of the island now in Kahaluu going towards Kualoa Ranch (about 4 miles). Outside my garage I can see Chinaman's Hat. In fact, it's about 6:45 PM right now and I'm home so I just now walked out and snapped a few pics before it gets dark. The first one is standing in my drive way and Chinaman's Hat is pictured right at the edge of the other house. The next one I walked up closer but you can barely see it but it's right in the middle between the trees. I panned about 40 degrees to the right toward the Marine Corp Base across the ocean to give you some perspective. The last one is again take from my drive way in my front yard with the ubiquitous chickens.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2018, 10:24:07 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2018, 10:24:40 PM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2018, 12:33:54 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2018, 12:44:19 AM »

Does this turn you on penislust?

There is no one more fascinated and more engrossed on the subject of pedophilia than you are. Something you admit to have first hand experience with. It's always surfacing in your posts. There is definitely something disturbing going on with you. I can only imagine what's on your hard drive and what goes on in your head.

You are one creepy dude.

Dude i was banging 30 year old women when i was 8yo - u just never hung in the right female pedo circles - lots of female pedos out there

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2018, 01:36:44 AM »
There is no one more fascinated and more engrossed on the subject of pedophilia than you are. Something you admit to have first hand experience with. It's always surfacing in your posts. There is definitely something disturbing going on with you. I can only imagine what's on your hard drive and what goes on in your head.

You are one creepy dude.

I was the VICTIM creepo.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2018, 01:44:12 AM »
PEDOLUST

His FRIEND wakes up to find a 13 year old girl sucking his dick.  (totally innocent in the matter of course, we TOTALLY believe this story  ::) )

HE has a 13 year old do a strip tease for him (totally beyond his control - he was forced to participate  ::) )

Anyone notice some trends happening here...  PEDOLUST and  his friend both in high level sexual positions with 13 yo's.

PEDOLUST the Hawaiian pedo.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2018, 01:54:44 AM »

As far as ratherbebig I can guarantee you he is just too fat to be caught dead in public without a shirt. Just look at his average post count compared to you and me. This is where he spends most of his life. His place is indoors, away from the sun, close to the refrigerator and hiding in front of the computer screen playing a though guy on getbig.

i just logged on to getbig the other day, last time i posted before that was in march

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2018, 02:06:25 AM »
PEDOLUST

His FRIEND wakes up to find a 13 year old girl sucking his dick.  (totally innocent in the matter of course, we TOTALLY believe this story  ::) )

HE has a 13 year old do a strip tease for him (totally beyond his control - he was forced to participate  ::) )

Anyone notice some trends happening here...  PEDOLUST and  his friend both in high level sexual positions with 13 yo's.

PEDOLUST the Hawaiian pedo.

Yes, someone I knew, not me, had sex with a 13 year old and went to jail.

Yes, a teenage girl came on to me, did not strip, but stimulated a strip tease. I just laughed at her. It's no surprise how you embellish the story to promote your pedo fantasies.

I have never had sex with a teenager ever even when I was a teenager. You admit to engaging in underage sex. You have an obsession with under age sex. It's not only your various sexual perversions but your general world view reflected in your posts betrays how disturbed you are in real life.

You are violating the rules set by Ron and restated by Chaos and Princess L forbidding the subject of pedophilia but you just can't help yourself. Under age sex is always on your mind. If the mods were doing their jobs you should have been banned, temp banned or at least warned. But rules are enforce very selectively. The warnings posted by the mods are crystal clear to me but they are meaningless unless they are enforced.

The pedo stuff and underage stuff is just creepy. Stop it. If that's the kind of topics you want to discuss find another forum. Violators will be warned/banned at a moderators discretion. If you're going to whine about it, fuck off, don't want to hear it.  Before anyone brings up free speech, check under my avatar, that is a direct quote.
We're here to have fun, bust some balls and maybe talk a little bodybuilding here and there.

Any questions?

Just spoke with Ron, and yes, Josh got banned cuz of a pedo report - he didn't research the thread in question so there was alittle mis-interpretation.  He said it's ok to unban (for the remainder of his 24 hrs.) but ANY & ALL PEDO TALK IS OFF LIMITS BY EVERYONE.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2018, 02:56:53 AM »

Yes, a teenage girl came on to me, did not strip, but stimulated a strip tease. I just laughed at her.  It's no surprise how you embellish the story to promote your pedo fantasies.

LIAR - and false accusations to boot - you stated she "literally" did a strip tease, now you change it to "simulated" - and lol at the fact that you wrote "stimutated" in an epic Freudian slip  - and then you dare accuse me of "embellishing" the truth.