Author Topic: Where Pellius is from There are Rainbows!  (Read 11437 times)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Re: Where Pellius is from There are Rainbows!
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2018, 02:59:37 AM »
You are violating the rules set by Ron and restated by Chaos and Princess L forbidding the subject of pedophilia but you just can't help yourself. Under age sex is always on your mind. If the mods were doing their jobs you should have been banned, temp banned or at least warned. But rules are enforce very selectively. The warnings posted by the mods are crystal clear to me but they are meaningless unless they are enforced.

Hiding behind board rules  ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2018, 04:03:19 AM »
I would never want to live in Hawaii. Never.

But, I guess to each their own.

I hate the sun, heat and beach.

The last time my foot touched sand was at least a good 20 years ago. I also despise going into the water.

I love tropical life : palms-shorts/t-shirt/barefoot-fresh food-girls in g-strings-deserted beaches-etc,etc...........
Would not change my lifestyle for anything  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2018, 04:25:58 AM »
LIAR - and false accusations to boot - you stated she "literally" did a strip tease, now you change it to "simulated" - and lol at the fact that you wrote "stimutated" in an epic Freudian slip  - and then you dare accuse me of "embellishing" the truth.

Still feeding your fantasies. Whether she simulated a strip tease, ripped off her clothes or hump herself with a dildo is a reflection on her not me. Unlike you, I didn't have anybody have a taste of my "preteen cock".

But continue with your perverse fantasies.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2018, 04:27:44 AM »
Hiding behind board rules  ::)

Since when is obeying the rules "hiding"?

Dumbest thing you've said to date.

Amazing how people will twist things to promote their agenda.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2018, 04:32:23 AM »
Since when is obeying the rules "hiding"?

Dumbest thing you've said to date.

Amazing how people will twist things to promote their agenda.

Obeying the rules while excusing a friends disturbing behavior as well as your own.
Dumbest actions to date, though I'm sure your life is full of them.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2018, 05:11:19 AM »
Can we go back to the Hawaii talk? It's fascinating to a city boy like myself.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2018, 05:18:38 AM »
Still feeding your fantasies. Whether she simulated a strip tease, ripped off her clothes or hump herself with a dildo is a reflection on her not me. Unlike you, I didn't have anybody have a taste of my "preteen cock".

But continue with your perverse fantasies.

You are being intentionally stupid now aren't you... pretending you didn't read what I wrote.

I am not fabricating anything about you - you stated she "literally" did a strip tease in front of you. Now you are trying to deny what you yourself stated.

No way a 13 year old does a "literal" strip tease in front of a 30 year old man without his at least partial encouragement.

PEDOPHILE from Hawaii.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2018, 08:00:17 AM »
You are being intentionally stupid now aren't you... pretending you didn't read what I wrote.

I am not fabricating anything about you - you stated she "literally" did a strip tease in front of you. Now you are trying to deny what you yourself stated.

No way a 13 year old does a "literal" strip tease in front of a 30 year old man without his at least partial encouragement.

PEDOPHILE from Hawaii.

There are different times in Hawaii apparently, 13 year olds are more sexually sophisticated there (Pellius, 2011).
I'm a 100% certain Pedolust didn't instigate and took appropriate steps afterwards to ensure the child didn't fall victim to any predatory behavior. A 100%.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2018, 01:23:10 PM »

PEDOPHILE from Hawaii.

You can spin it any way to suit your fantasies but I did nothing inappropriate, not even "partial encouragement" which you just made up. How about you?

when i was 13 i would have cum on her face and eaten her pussy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »
Nah, I think you are wrong about SF and ratherbebig. I've know a few that simply did not like the water or get out in the sun. Living in Hawaii and just growing up being in the water and going to the beach this may seem odd but I've run into a few. I totally believe SF. He's kind of the prissy type and just getting wet is abhorrent to him. To each his own. I could never live in NY and being around buildings, noise and traffic all day. Where I live it's kind of rural and you have to put up with dirt roads, pot holes, weeds, mongoose, wild pigs and chickens and roosters constantly crowing but it's like that Green Acres show with SF being Ava Gabor  ;D

As far as ratherbebig I can guarantee you he is just too fat to be caught dead in public without a shirt. Just look at his average post count compared to you and me. This is where he spends most of his life. His place is indoors, away from the sun, close to the refrigerator and hiding in front of the computer screen playing a though guy on getbig.

It really depends on how you define prissy. I think everyone is "prissy," depending on how you're conceptualizing the term.

Born and raised in NYC and I've hung out an worked in really bad areas (Compton, Watts, Springfield, MA, Harlem), filled with gang activity and high crime. I've pretty much seen it all in terms of violence.

On the flip side, I am petrified about being eaten by a shark in the water. I also hate the way sand feels on my body, especially after you get out of the water and the sand sticks to your feet. Its utterly gross. Not to mention I cannot swim, so I'd likely drown. I actually will never get in a boat or an ocean. Its not an overriding fear, just something I prefer to stay away from.

I didn't grow up around the beach and despise the heat. I absolutely love the cold weather and snow and do not enjoy the outdoors, although I used to go camping with my dad a lot during my early, formative years. Basically, I love big, urban cities (or near one), and you wouldn't catch me dead in a rural area unless it was absolutely necessary. On the other hand, I have spent plenty of hours getting dirty, helping my pops with yard work and construction around the house. I can do it, its just something I prefer not to do.

Different strokes for different folks.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2018, 01:38:01 PM »
There are different times in Hawaii apparently, 13 year olds are more sexually sophisticated there (Pellius, 2011).
I'm a 100% certain Pedolust didn't instigate and took appropriate steps afterwards to ensure the child didn't fall victim to any predatory behavior. A 100%.

I survived with my purity intact and no longer continued the tutoring job. I had neither the time nor desire to play the White Knight and have a role in a relative strangers upbringing. That's for her parents. I just told them when terminating the agreement that I wasn't comfortable tutoring her I left for them to figure it out which shouldn't have been hard consider that teens general demeanor and fashion sense.

I did this not because I'm so pure and angelic but this was already at a time when a man should think twice about being alone with any girl and how easily they can be set up and even if prove innocent will still have that stigma following them around for the rest of their lives.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2018, 01:53:35 PM »
haha a grown man that cant swim!

he's like a little child.

and disgusted by sand on his feet.

what a weirdo.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2018, 01:55:27 PM »
^ Brutal meltdown.
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2018, 01:57:51 PM »
what an inferior human being.

the only way for him to survive, is indoor in the big cities.

what a nerd.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 01:59:16 PM »
Double Brutal Meltdown.
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2018, 06:06:53 PM »

PEDOPHILE from Hawaii.

Reminder: muslims "prophet" mohammads "wife" was 9yo  :o ::) :P

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2018, 07:25:42 PM »
Hawaii would be better without Hawaiians.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »
Modern day 13 year old girls are way different to 13 year olds from 35years ago.

I knew many girls my age back then who got up to major mischief with older guys. They would laugh if a guy their age dared to approach them.

Don’t forget parents back then didn’t give a shit about their kids whereabouts compared to now either. Kids ran in packs and got into whatever shit they could.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2018, 09:39:00 PM »
No surprise we have some sick fucks on getbig

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2018, 09:47:02 PM »
It really depends on how you define prissy. I think everyone is "prissy," depending on how you're conceptualizing the term.

Born and raised in NYC and I've hung out an worked in really bad areas (Compton, Watts, Springfield, MA, Harlem), filled with gang activity and high crime. I've pretty much seen it all in terms of violence.

On the flip side, I am petrified about being eaten by a shark in the water. I also hate the way sand feels on my body, especially after you get out of the water and the sand sticks to your feet. Its utterly gross. Not to mention I cannot swim, so I'd likely drown. I actually will never get in a boat or an ocean. Its not an overriding fear, just something I prefer to stay away from.

I didn't grow up around the beach and despise the heat. I absolutely love the cold weather and snow and do not enjoy the outdoors, although I used to go camping with my dad a lot during my early, formative years. Basically, I love big, urban cities (or near one), and you wouldn't catch me dead in a rural area unless it was absolutely necessary. On the other hand, I have spent plenty of hours getting dirty, helping my pops with yard work and construction around the house. I can do it, its just something I prefer not to do.

Different strokes for different folks.

Why cant you swim? So you would drown in a pool lol.
Every parent should make sure there children can swim.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2018, 10:02:45 PM »
You can spin it any way to suit your fantasies but I did nothing inappropriate, not even "partial encouragement" which you just made up. How about you?

Here you go again...  I am not "spinning" anything. I am quoting your own words.  You allowed a 13 year old to do a strip tease in front of you.

BTW these quotes from me refer to situations where I was the child and the other parties were adults.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2018, 11:18:32 PM »
Here you go again...  I am not "spinning" anything. I am quoting your own words.  You allowed a 13 year old to do a strip tease in front of you.

BTW these quotes from me refer to situations where I was the child and the other parties were adults.

Keep digging your own grave. I "allowed" a child to do a strip tease? Yeah, how does that work? She starts dancing around lowering and raising her shorts and top and I come at her grabbing her hands and wrists and, what? pinning it behind her back telling her to "relax and calm down" as she starts to protest so that her mom runs in? What a picture. Me pinning the arms of a teenage girl with my face in her face saying, "Relax. Calm down." Yeah, that's what I should have done.

Oh, and so you were the child having sex with an adult. Oh, poor thing. I didn't have sex with any child ever but you had sex as a child. Defenseless teenage boy with a boner couldn't fight off a woman. Now we are starting to see where your obsession with child/adult sex stems from.

Is there anything else, any other experiences as a kid, albeit purely as an innocent victim, you'd like open up about? One that you reminisce with "great pleasure".

Many gays reminisce about the first time they were fucked by men (when they were boys) with great pleasure....  (a total rejection of your theory that THAT would be bad)...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2018, 11:21:23 PM »
haha  you are pathetic

i have not misquoted you once but you are now misquoting me, taking quotes from where I am arguing against pedo activity and making it sound like I am pro

you know you really are starting to sound more and more guilty

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2018, 11:22:40 PM »
Keep digging your own grave. I "allowed" a child to do a strip tease? Yeah, how does that work? She starts dancing around lowering and raising her shorts and top and I come at her grabbing her hands and wrists and, what? pinning it behind her back telling her to "relax and calm down" as she starts to protest so that her mom runs in? What a picture. Me pinning the arms of a teenage girl with my face in her face saying, "Relax. Calm down." Yeah, that's what I should have done.

uh, you could have "left the room"....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2018, 11:23:22 PM »
Can we go back to the Hawaii talk? It's fascinating to a city boy like myself.

Sorry my friend, this is not the first time musclequeer2017 has high jacked a thread with his
obsession with underage sex. He just comes in and brings up a forbidden subject out of the blue and is allowed to do so. I mean, this thread was started about living in Hawaii. Nothing to do with sex let alone pedophilia but that's what animates him. If the mods won't do anything the other readers can by insisting he takes his filthy perverted mind somewhere else. Isn't there a sex forum here somewhere?