Author Topic: shredded 68 year old  (Read 5329 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: shredded 68 year old
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2018, 03:35:27 PM »
And he has a full head of hair at that age.

Amazing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »
Prime, you've got a certain look to you, like you're the type who'd easily snap from anger.  ;D  Not fair of me to say that, I know, especially while being familiar with your posts.

Honestly, I've had anger control problems in the past including during childhood. I found some easy tools to control bursts of anger a long time ago. It is extremely rare that I get into a full on rage anymore. In fact, I cannot remember the last time that happened. I'm known by friends, family and  business associates for being really laid back and logical rather than being emotional.

If by snap from anger you mean go crazy on someone in the physical sense. That is not and never has been an issue. My stepdad frequently told me that engaging in physical violence was a losing proposition. I had one almost fight in high school which lasted less than 30 seconds, mainly because I had no skills for combat and the other kid did. But you're right about how I appear to some people. This isn't the first time someone saw what you did. I've been told I look mean quite a few times.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2018, 01:16:24 AM »
in the younger picture you look like a cop