Author Topic: Life is hard....  (Read 17233 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Life is hard....
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2018, 06:57:37 PM »
Can someone paypal me $5,000.00?

I swear, I will not pull a Groink.

How many $$$ do you suppose a fellow could pull in preforming naked in a 2.5 hour webcam show, featuring a sound activated OhMiBod up his butthole? My guess is at least enough to get the transmission fixed on their car and put their bank account back in the black.  ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2018, 03:54:09 AM »
SF1900 has found a new job, and BTW, he isn't this Asian perma bulker..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2018, 03:58:22 AM »
I heard Amazon is going to start hiring delivery drivers. It sounds like sort of along the lines of Uber.
You work independently and when there are packages coming in and need to be delivered in your area you can hop on it. Amazon continues to innovate, grow and dominate.

When I couldn't find a belt and T-shirts my size at Sears I just ordered it on Amazon right there in the mall using my phone. Took me a few minutes and they make it easy to make comparisons with price and brand. I get it tomorrow according to the tracker.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2018, 11:45:41 AM »
F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2018, 01:50:59 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I would be a 'kid in the candy store' if I was there...

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2018, 01:53:12 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seems like a place where people would be yelling and grunting repping 405 on deadlifts  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2018, 02:00:17 PM »
How many $$$ do you suppose a fellow could pull in preforming naked in a 2.5 hour webcam show, featuring a sound activated OhMiBod up his butthole? My guess is at least enough to get the transmission fixed on their car and put their bank account back in the black.  ;)

nice "guess", Prime!  :D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2018, 02:40:25 PM »
I heard Amazon is going to start hiring delivery drivers. It sounds like sort of along the lines of Uber.
You work independently and when there are packages coming in and need to be delivered in your area you can hop on it. Amazon continues to innovate, grow and dominate.

When I couldn't find a belt and T-shirts my size at Sears I just ordered it on Amazon right there in the mall using my phone. Took me a few minutes and they make it easy to make comparisons with price and brand. I get it tomorrow according to the tracker.

That's in existence already, but in limited areas. I thought about supplementing my income doing it but the pay is crap and it's wear and tear on your vehicle. Plus the work availability isn't good either.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2018, 05:46:25 PM »
I had to google that. Your old ass is weird.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »
nice "guess", Prime!  :D

I know. You'd think I had some personal experience with this, but I don't. Nobody wants to see some old fart performing on a webcam and from the other side, I've never paid anyone to perform....not even one token.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2018, 05:05:36 PM »
I had to google that. Your old ass is weird.

Yes it is, even though it's never experienced an OhMiBod.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2018, 06:16:29 PM »
Life must be hard when you don't believe in a higher power. When times get tough, you believe grit, luck or force will get you through life when times are hard. The best your carnal desires are your gods and your moral compass is based on pseudo science, a religion that you don't even know it's a religion. Your lusts are never fulfilled so your always a slave to the rat race left with a feeling of unfulfillment that can't be fixed because you're spiritually dead. You've been lied to and you choose to believe the lie and that comes with consequences.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2018, 07:28:38 PM »
Life must be hard when you don't believe in a higher power. When times get tough, you believe grit, luck or force will get you through life when times are hard. The best your carnal desires are your gods and your moral compass is based on pseudo science, a religion that you don't even know it's a religion. Your lusts are never fulfilled so your always a slave to the rat race left with a feeling of unfulfillment that can't be fixed because you're spiritually dead. You've been lied to and you choose to believe the lie and that comes with consequences.

X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2018, 09:25:20 AM »
least you are trying brother.. dont give up.... life can take a total spin in a blink of a eye..... you can end up meeting the love of your life and finding the best job for your life
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2018, 09:29:44 AM »
least you are trying brother.. dont give up.... life can take a total spin and a blink of a eye..... you can end up meeting the love of your life and finding the best job for your life

I already landed a new job and found a new woman.
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2018, 09:30:22 AM »

I already landed a new job and found a new woman.

you happier?
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2018, 09:33:01 AM »
(looking left and right to make sure nobody is looking) (hits your shoulder) did you use your White Privilege(making little but subtle smile)? we all gotta use this bro..its ez just do it
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2018, 10:04:19 AM »
you happier?

Yes. We also got married a few days ago.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2018, 10:07:45 AM »
SF1900 >> French Foreign Legion or less known Belgian Foreign Legion.
After initial training U could be transfer to Tahiti or New Caledonia  ;)

Me and the new wife are moving to Australia to live with Vince Basile, 1970 Mr. Canada.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2018, 10:09:15 AM »
Me and the new wife are moving to Australia to live with Vince Basile, 1970 Mr. Canada.

I foresee a volatile bromance between both of you :o

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2018, 10:13:19 AM »
I foresee a volatile bromance between both of you :o

As long as he lets me train in the Bicep Supination Machine, there will not be any issues.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2018, 10:22:04 AM »
As long as he lets me train in the Bicep Supination Machine, there will not be any issues.

Just don't put your elbows on the padding or he gets mad

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2018, 10:53:56 AM »

Has vince found an area of the warehouse with 3 empty storage racks adjacent to each other like?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2018, 11:28:59 AM »

This doesn't seem the least bit uplifting.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2018, 11:32:58 AM »
You don't need a God nor Religion when life is hard, but believing in a higher power helps.

Which is why we have Ron Avidan and Getbig.

All you need.
Q