Author Topic: Life is hard....  (Read 16935 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Life is hard....
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2018, 12:51:54 PM »
This doesn't seem the least bit uplifting.

It's not if you're an athiest.  But if you KNOW that there is a living God that created everything in existence and through grace AND fearing God and keeping his commandments, you will make it to the Kingdom. It's a freeing feeling knowing none of this shit here matters.  It's just a giant test. So whenever I get down, I'm just reminded of that and my role in it all especially as a Hebrew.  Of course, you gentiles can be grafted in as well but there is still order.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2018, 12:56:18 PM »
It's not if you're an athiest.  But if you KNOW that there is a living God that created everything in existence and through grace AND fearing God and keeping his commandments, you will make it to the Kingdom. It's a freeing feeling knowing none of this shit here matters.  It's just a giant test. So whenever I get down, I'm just reminded of that and my role in it all especially as a Hebrew.  Of course, you gentiles can be grafted in as well but there is still order.

Yeah, but if I believe in God and go to Heaven, then I won't be in Hell with Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2018, 01:03:03 PM »

I'm happy for you. You seem to have found peace in life. Many people never do. I'm not an atheist and I believe in positive thinking. This is what works for me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2018, 01:06:37 PM »
Yeah, but if I believe in God and go to Heaven, then I won't be in Hell with Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

You don't go heaven.  The Bible states that. That's some Christiansanity B.S. The bible states Christ is bringing his kingdom HERE on earth. As in he's going to return and wipe out all established governments, take over as King of the earth and rule for a 1000 years.  He will do this with Hebrews as he is a Hebrew. This is what the bible says not this flapping off to heaven bs. That's a crock of shit. There is not rapture. That's bs as well.  Christiansanity doctrine found nowhere in the Bible.

Anyway, if you're not team Christ, you're team Satan, it's as simple as that.  And it's more than just believing (more christian baloney) You need to fear God and keep his Commandments. Study to show yourself approved. repent from your sins. Repent meaning to turn from your sinful ways. Sinning is the transgression of God's Laws.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2018, 01:41:50 PM »
Has vince found an area of the warehouse with 3 empty storage racks adjacent to each other like?

Vince and I are going to share one storage rack and the wife is going to sleep outside.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
You don't go heaven.  The Bible states that. That's some Christiansanity B.S. The bible states Christ is bringing his kingdom HERE on earth. As in he's going to return and wipe out all established governments, take over as King of the earth and rule for a 1000 years.  He will do this with Hebrews as he is a Hebrew. This is what the bible says not this flapping off to heaven bs. That's a crock of shit. There is not rapture. That's bs as well.  Christiansanity doctrine found nowhere in the Bible.

Anyway, if you're not team Christ, you're team Satan, it's as simple as that.  And it's more than just believing (more christian baloney) You need to fear God and keep his Commandments. Study to show yourself approved. repent from your sins. Repent meaning to turn from your sinful ways. Sinning is the transgression of God's Laws.

Seriously, I think Ive sinned a few hundred times from 8:00am until now.  ??? ??? ???
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2018, 01:47:34 PM »

I'm confused by your statement regarding team Christ. What am I missing?

Among followers of Judaism, Jesus is viewed as having been the most influential, and consequently, the most damaging of all false messiahs. However, since the traditional Jewish belief is that the messiah has not yet come and the Messianic Age is not yet present, the total rejection of Jesus as either messiah or deity has never been a central issue for Judaism.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2018, 01:59:04 PM »

You became a victim of your own beliefs in fairy tales. I can only hope for you that you wake the fuck up from being so delusional..

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2018, 03:37:03 PM »

Looks like U are still unemployed  ::)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2018, 02:06:07 PM »
Only reason I believed in your Sears joke cause you had a $50 weekly budget on food you cheap bastard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2018, 02:14:40 PM »
Only reason I believed in your Sears joke cause you had a $50 weekly budget on food you cheap bastard.

haha, when did I say that?  ;D ;D ;D
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2018, 02:15:59 PM »

Wiggs, why can't god say this to us, why does he need you as a diplomat?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2018, 02:17:07 PM »
haha, when did I say that?  ;D ;D ;D

It was a while back, private PM's.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2018, 02:50:13 PM »
It was a while back, private PM's.  :)

haha lol. Perhaps it was my minimalist phase.  :D :D
X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2018, 02:52:21 PM »
haha lol. Perhaps it was my minimalist phase.  :D :D

Nothing wrong with that, I was jealous.  :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2018, 02:56:11 PM »

We’re are in 2018 and help with Mental Health Issues is very good now
I suggest you go seek some Help.

If your quick they maybe able to Save You.