Author Topic: White people in the U.S. out in force to support illegal immigration  (Read 6574 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: White people in the U.S. out in force to support illegal immigration
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2018, 08:34:34 PM »

:o :o :o unbelievable

the Irish were looked as scum..... look it up.. but they persevered.. and succeeded... i have 50% irish ancestory in me...my ancestors never gave up... due to these hard working people... not "gibs me that people"

they even made a movie about it "Gangs of New York" ...the Irish never gave up and succeeded.. thats why im alive today.
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2018, 08:56:41 PM »
dodge and weave, a sign of cowardice

prove him wrong with facts brother... with FACTS/SOURCES...do it..not emotional bs/not your OPINION... that hurts your feelings... with FACTS!
real men= no rubbers

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2018, 08:58:13 PM »
very intelligent comeback, almost as intelligent as your weak arguments

*Womp Womp*
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2018, 03:08:47 AM »
the Irish were looked as scum..... look it up.. but they persevered.. and succeeded... i have 50% irish ancestory in me...my ancestors never gave up... due to these hard working people... not "gibs me that people"

they even made a movie about it "Gangs of New York" ...the Irish never gave up and succeeded.. thats why im alive today.

Yeah, good film I like D.D.Lewis as Billy the Butcher  but Leonardo as Amsterdam   :-\

Fritz Lang's Metropolis (1927) is amazing film too, shows workers misery .............

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2018, 03:33:48 AM »
White Privilege!

Irish immigrants circa 1900 coming up from a 16-hour shift in the Virginia coal mines.

They were paid in company coins which could only be used in the company store and for company housing.

They were virtual slaves, but they kept their families together, went to church every Sunday, and sent their kids to school to be educated thus ensuring that future generations would live free and prosper.

'White privilege' is the excuse for a culture/race/group which is a failure and needs someone to blame for their own problems.

It's also their excuse for freebies and handouts.

Just look at most of Africa, they blame everything on whites, while in Asia, South Korea and Thailand were some of the poorest countries in the world, instead of blaming everyone else they focused on development and building things. Japan was nuked twice and bombed to rubble and in 15 years were an economic powerhouse.

These types who claim 'white privilege' are incapable of development or modern civilization.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2018, 03:41:00 AM »
'White privilege' is the excuse for a culture/race/group which is a failure and needs someone to blame for their own problems.

It's also their excuse for freebies and handouts.

Just look at most of Africa, they blame everything on whites, while in Asia, South Korea and Thailand were some of the poorest countries in the world, instead of blaming everyone else they focused on development and building things. Japan was nuked twice and bombed to rubble and in 15 years were an economic powerhouse.

These types who claim 'white privilege' are incapable of development or modern civilization.

Same blaming shit by Australian Aboriginals  :(

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2018, 04:57:47 AM »
prove him wrong with facts brother... with FACTS/SOURCES...do it..not emotional bs/not your OPINION... that hurts your feelings... with FACTS!
Yep, he keeps posting replies by saying "dodging and weaving" which is what he is doing ironically. Ignoring all of the fact filled posts.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2018, 05:06:57 AM »
Ive mentioned it before, "white Privilege" is another fucking joke that the crybaby left made up to further harass white/hard working people.
The great grandparents on both families sides (wife and I) came here (Italy, Europe) worked 3 jobs in shoe factories and other mills to provide.

No privilege there. Some people / groups cant work 1 job, never mind 3.

Values were instilled, and carried on across generations, you know, work hard, have nice things, keep your family together, etc.

Not:

Have 3 non-existent baby daddy's, collect welfare checks, blame everyone, whine/protest.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2018, 05:08:37 AM »
Ive mentioned it before, "white Privilege" is another fucking joke that the crybaby left made up to further harass white/hard working people.
The great grandparents on both families sides (wife and I) came here (Italy, Europe) worked 3 jobs in shoe factories and other mills to provide.

Values were instilled, and carried on across generations, you know, work hard, have nice things, keep your family together, etc.

Not:

Have 3 non-existent baby daddy's, collect welfare checks, blame everyone, whine/protest.

You said it, brother!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2018, 05:16:37 AM »

Not:

Exactly!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2018, 05:18:11 AM »
Yes the (((liberal))) media is our enemy.  They want to see whites become a minority, and then eventually, completely genocided.

Look to South Africa to see your future.

The guilty white liberals in South Africa were hell bent on ending Apartheid. Protesting and rioting, making demands.

It worked out so well for them I can see why liberals want to do that here too.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2018, 05:18:36 AM »
I cannot even BEGIN to imagine the hardships endured by my ancestors. Back-breaking work, war, hunger, etc.

“White Privilege”?!

Every cockroach wants to come to our lands solely because of what the “white devil” has been able to accomplish!

And feminists with their “patriarchy” horseshit?!

If not for the white man and his stoicism and intellect, these broads wouldn’t have equality-ONE. Their lives would be like those endured by females in all the 2nd- and third-world shitholes.

Truth matters.

Reality matters.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2018, 05:26:02 AM »
White Privilege!

Irish immigrants circa 1900 coming up from a 16-hour shift in the Virginia coal mines.

They were paid in company coins which could only be used in the company store and for company housing.

They were virtual slaves, but they kept their families together, went to church every Sunday, and sent their kids to school to be educated thus ensuring that future generations would live free and prosper.

Hey!  Wait just a cotton-picken minute!  That there is a photochop job if ever there be one!  Just look at it!  Right there at the bottom of that there cage is a NEGROE!  See?!  He be BLACK!  FACK!   All dem menz in dat der cage be negroe menz!  They jus' missed whiteyfyin' the one brotha (what a fucktard "word" that one is).

'N one mo' thang! They ain't no minin' of no coal or nuffinz!  If you dig 2 deep, you fall out the bottom of dis hear Earf!  Remember, de Earf be FLAT!  Dassa FACK, JACK!  Original Irish wuz BLACK! FACK!  'n' sheeeeeeeeeit!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2018, 05:50:02 AM »
Yes the (((liberal))) media is our enemy.  They want to see whites become a minority, and then eventually, completely genocided.

Look to South Africa to see your future.

Exactly.

In South Africa that economy is in recession as people wait to see what happens with the so-called 'government' plans to take away white-owned land and property.

The country will probably end up in civil war if it happens.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2018, 05:53:31 AM »
It seems to me, blacks are either murdering and raping whites, or BEGGING for their help.  Rest assured South Africa under black rule WILL be begging for the white worlds help soon.

It's insane and I think in the future we will need to re-enforce those old barriers that we used to employ.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2018, 07:47:54 AM »

*Womp Womp*

no facts?

womp womp little snowflake

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2018, 08:02:31 AM »
no facts?

You’re quite the goofy bastard.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2018, 08:29:33 AM »

Democrat attempts to claim "womp womp" and "snowflake" have failed miserably.

Face the fact that leftists and liberals have lost the meme war.  You guys thought the internet was your ally but you've been beaten at you own game.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2018, 10:42:32 AM »
no facts?

^
Dodgin' and weavin'

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2018, 12:31:40 PM »

*WOMP*   *WOMP*
Q

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2018, 04:34:58 PM »
since i can't get an answer out of dodge and weave coward "Kwon", must be grounded in mommy's basement

can another one of the trumpkins please provide a point by point rebuttal to each little white (you like this adjective) lie ?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/?list=speaker

if it is not fake,
1) explain why you are too dumb to understand that trump lies
2) If you are aware that you are being lied to, explain why you don't mind

womp womp

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2018, 05:09:14 PM »
  ;)
a