Author Topic: Don Long given 1 ½ years in prison for drug charges  (Read 14338 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Don Long given 1 ½ years in prison for drug charges
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2018, 05:41:34 PM »
Yes correct.

Is he back on gear ?
Last I saw him he was a shadow of his former self
Prob around 185lbs though that’s a good while back.

His kidneys probably look like that shriveled up piece of soul from Voldemort in the Harry Poofter films, LOL!  A friend once said regarding anything in life including the use of PEDs, you have to keep the biggest part of what makes you who you are in check.  Moderation in all things included the ego.

Most "bodybuilders" can't do that.  Ergo, they destroy themselves from within.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »
Post-surgery he was posting photos on Facebook of himself back in some sort of training mode and repeatedly stated his goal was to get big again. Whether he actually delivered on this insane pledge or took a few minutes to sit down by himself and truly reflect on the selfishness of such an extreme decision and ultimately changed his mind is another matter. I haven't followed his shit since i saw those posts, so he may well have opted to live another 10 years rather than another 10 months. If so, more power to him.

This was the photo he posted at the time:

That is a pic from when he tore his bicep that was before his kidney problems.
Mind it was mind boggling how quickly he lost muscle size he went from around 270lbs
To that in a few short weeks - I was a regular visitor to daz’s gym back then.
I’d of expected him to retain more tissue.

When I’ve had extended time off gear I’ve hardly lost much tissue
Though I had many years of powerlifting/ bodybuilding without gear
And I don’t use much when on.

Works for Me.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2018, 07:20:12 PM »
Hahahaha

Pussy pooperative hahahaha

You wish you had delts like this 😙😙😙

How's your low back shit stain?

Look good man. BTW, I met Don Long and his family. His mother is white so who knows maybe he does have German running through them veins...just sayin  ;D

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2018, 07:53:03 PM »

That is a pic from when he tore his bicep that was before his kidney problems.
Mind it was mind boggling how quickly he lost muscle size he went from around 270lbs
To that in a few short weeks - I was a regular visitor to daz’s gym back then.
I’d of expected him to retain more tissue.

When I’ve had extended time off gear I’ve hardly lost much tissue
Though I had many years of powerlifting/ bodybuilding without gear
And I don’t use much when on.

Works for Me.

Ive seen that in many many former great bbs. One guy who was HUGE. 6.4 and 310 pounds with veiny legs and tiny waist. Went to 200 pounds in 6 months. He was not sick either. He just said fuck this shit and hung em up. Quit training, eating and stopped juicing.

Its very strange to see a person change so dramaticly in a short period. He went from looking like Lou in 1992 to like he didnt train in his whole life

Its also interesting. When i first saw him i thought he had a genetic freak mutation. But he was even a bit more skinny than the average guy clean.
MIRAGETROPIN

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2018, 05:27:58 AM »
Look good man. BTW, I met Don Long and his family. His mother is white so who knows maybe he does have German running through them veins...just sayin  ;D

Thanks bro 😎

Wall fuck me then

Maybe my smart ass would have to eat my own words then 😆

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2018, 07:45:11 AM »
Professional bodybuilder bouncing back from kidney replacement, now off to prison. The sad side of pro bodybuilding.

The life of Pro Bodybuilding when you get caught (both by organs failure and the law)

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2018, 08:58:04 AM »
A professional bodybuilder has been sentenced in Florida to a year and a half in prison for illegally distributing anabolic steroids.

A federal judge on Monday handed down the sentence to 51-year-old Don Long in Jacksonville. The judge also sentenced Long's wife, Sarah, to a year of home confinement and gave his steroid supplier, Gregory Baker, a sentence of three years in federal prison.

U.S. District Judge ordered the Longs to forfeit $250,000 and Baker was ordered to forfeit more than $124,000 and five vehicles.

Prosecutors say the Longs supplied clients with steroids and human growth hormone as part of a training regimen for bodybuilding competitions.

Prosecutors say Baker imported the drugs from China.

The Longs pleaded guilty earlier this year and Baker entered a guilty plea last year.

http://www.tampabay.com/bodybuilder-given---years-in-prison-for-drug-charges-ap_floridadfc12f02ca67410b82a88a2f084b92e3

But if were pot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2018, 08:59:30 AM »
Its a good thing they start to make cannabis legal. In moderation it will make your life better.

But the same argument goes for roids. And everything else essentially.

The path Norway is taking now seems to be the most productive. Making all personal drug consumtion legal.

More so with steroids.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2018, 09:03:55 AM »
But if were pot

u could grow it in ur backyard, tard... like tomatoes 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2018, 12:13:39 PM »
u could grow it in ur backyard, tard... like tomatoes  

Yes, just like tomatoes and just as healthy ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2018, 01:16:00 PM »
I've only had one in-person encounter with Don Long and that was a few years ago at the Dexter Jackson Classic in Jacksonville, FL (I made a post about it back then), but the fucktard did nothing but sit in the audience and yell nonstop at his "clients" onstage.  Most of the time it was useless shit that no one wanted to hear.  Things like "quarter turn right Rodney.... RIGHT... NO OTHER WAY....  lift your shoulder, higher, other shoulder... the one facing us...." 

His most common shout of encouragement was "FLEX!!!!  FLEX!!!!  FLEX HARDER!!!! HARDER!!!!"  While his "client" onstage had nary a muscle in sight and was shaking from the effort of attempting to flex something that simply was not there.  I guess it is hard to pull phantom muscles out of the negative zone.   ::)

He completely ruined the show for everyone in the audience.  My buddy with me had enough of his shit and out of spite during the intermission between classes ran into him coming out of the bathroom and said "whoa man, anyone ever tell you that you look just like that pro Don Long?  Only he is a lot bigger and works out.  But man, you look just like him in the face with same 'stache and all..."

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2018, 04:54:06 PM »
I've only had one in-person encounter with Don Long and that was a few years ago at the Dexter Jackson Classic in Jacksonville, FL (I made a post about it back then), but the fucktard did nothing but sit in the audience and yell nonstop at his "clients" onstage.  Most of the time it was useless shit that no one wanted to hear.  Things like "quarter turn right Rodney.... RIGHT... NO OTHER WAY....  lift your shoulder, higher, other shoulder... the one facing us...." 

His most common shout of encouragement was "FLEX!!!!  FLEX!!!!  FLEX HARDER!!!! HARDER!!!!"  While his "client" onstage had nary a muscle in sight and was shaking from the effort of attempting to flex something that simply was not there.  I guess it is hard to pull phantom muscles out of the negative zone.   ::)

He completely ruined the show for everyone in the audience.  My buddy with me had enough of his shit and out of spite during the intermission between classes ran into him coming out of the bathroom and said "whoa man, anyone ever tell you that you look just like that pro Don Long?  Only he is a lot bigger and works out.  But man, you look just like him in the face with same 'stache and all..."

This ruined the show? Was there more to it than this?  I've only been to a few smaller competitions when people I knew were competing, but what you described sounded like what half the audience was doing at them all.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2018, 05:04:33 PM »
Yes, just like tomatoes and just as healthy

more so, by far

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »
1.5 years? Not too long for Don.

"1"

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2018, 06:16:55 PM »
Thanks bro 😎

Wall fuck me then

Maybe my smart ass would have to eat my own words then 😆

Lol bro it was weird. I can't say in what capacity I met Don Long as it may break HIPPA. Google if you need to elaborate, but if you have read my prior threads I am a physician. Regardless, I can say he was nothing but polite. You can tell he is still juicing. Nice guy though.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2018, 07:30:39 PM »
This ruined the show? Was there more to it than this?  I've only been to a few smaller competitions when people I knew were competing, but what you described sounded like what half the audience was doing at them all.

Yes, it ruined the show. Listening to him in that deep voice constantly bellow out anything that popped into his head.

Especially yelling "first place... first place..." to one of his clients that looked like a concentration camp guest.  Everyone in the audience could see that first place was not even a pipe dream for this competitor (who finished last) but he kept yelling and yelling.... couldnt even appreciate a decent posing routing because he was shouting encouragement to his "client' who was still behind the curtain waiting their turn to come on.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2018, 07:55:44 PM »
What, no obligatory Don Long/Flex Wheeler pic from Flex Mag? You guys are slipping.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2018, 12:53:06 PM »
So Long, Dong.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2018, 01:03:27 PM »
What, no obligatory Don Long/Flex Wheeler pic from Flex Mag? You guys are slipping.

Check page 2 buddy  ;)
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2018, 09:00:08 PM »
more so, by far

Whatever makes you happy. Facts don’t lie

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2018, 09:48:37 PM »
The court also ordered Don and Sarah Long to forfeit $250,000, which are traceable as proceeds of the offense.

Baker was ordered to forfeit a 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, a 2008 Cadillac Escalade Luxury, a 2011 Yamaha Drive Electric Golf Cart, a 2013 Kia Soul Sport, a 2007 Yamaha Motorcycle, jewelry, and proceeds in the amount of $124,418. Baker also consented to the forfeiture $37,800 in additional proceeds.

According to court documents, from January 2013 through September 27, 2016, Don and Sarah Long supplied many of their clients with anabolic steroids and human grown hormone (HGH) as part of their “Team Long” training regimen.

The Longs provided instruction, dosage, and direction to Team Long athletes on how to consume steroids and HGH to prepare for bodybuilding competitions and other athletic endeavors.

Baker was the Longs’ primary source of supply for steroids and HGH and imported raw anabolic steroids and HGH from China. Baker manufactured the steroids into consumable form, then branded the product “AxioLabs” and distributed it for the Longs and others. After the federal investigation became known, Baker rebranded his anabolic steroid and HGH as “Razors Edge.”

These cases were part of “Operation Total Package,” led by the Drug Enforcement Administration.

It was a collaboration among the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, the Jacksonville Beach Police Department, the Green Cove Springs Police Department, the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2018/07/pro-bodybuilder-don-long-sentenced-to-prison-for-conspiracy-to-illegally-distribute-anabolic-steroids/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2018, 09:51:36 PM »
Whatever makes you happy. Facts don’t lie

what r u trying to say, imbecile?   

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 01:58:26 AM »
Looked great when he turned pro in 1995:

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2018, 03:04:31 AM »
I was fully into my bodybuilding obsession when Dong Long hit the scene.

Despite an OK physique, he just came across as, well, boring and generic. Nothing stood out. He was just a heavily gassed guy with good physique genetics.

Just another ‘roided-out chocolate face with a cheesy ‘stash.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2018, 07:09:56 AM »
Lol bro it was weird. I can't say in what capacity I met Don Long as it may break HIPPA. Google if you need to elaborate, but if you have read my prior threads I am a physician. Regardless, I can say he was nothing but polite. You can tell he is still juicing. Nice guy though.

*HIPAA