Author Topic: Roids in lotion and sublingual form ?  (Read 2604 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Roids in lotion and sublingual form ?
« on: July 16, 2018, 08:26:52 AM »
I was offerd stuff yesterday by a new company with some new and interesting ideas.

100 ml vials with a low dose of steroid of choice for site injections.

Steroids in lotion form that you rub in so you dont need to inject them. About 50% is absorbed so you pay 50% compared with their injectable relative.

Steroids in sublingual sprey form you sprey under tounge so you need fewer injections.

This is what they supply combined with the ordinary orals and injectables.

What made me react a bit was some of the injectabels  came in very high doses. Like 500mg Test, Deca and Eq. 300mg Tren. Usually megadosed products hurt very much and have a high likability for infections. I still have nightmares of IPs stuff from the early 2000...

Its quite interesting with the lotions and spreys nontheless and I wonder if they work? Have any of you guys tried stuff in lotion and sublingual form and what did it do for you?

In theory you avoid excess liver and kidney stress. But I dont know the practical value of these routes of administrations yet since I learned about them just now.

Maybe its worth a shot???

MIRAGETROPIN

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Roids in lotion and sublingual form ?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:41:03 AM »
I would defintely try it. Injecting 3 times a week gets old!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 09:05:37 AM »
Roids in lotion and sublingual form ?

Roids in Motion and Subliminal form

Q

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:21:16 AM »
Roids in Motion and Subliminal form

Will Harris routine in the begining is mirage hotel, schmoes and professional bb in perfect symbeosis...  That man could get an oscar for gayest performance ever in bb with that "posing".
MIRAGETROPIN

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 09:51:37 AM »
Where can you find these?interested to check them out.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 10:01:20 AM »
I was offerd stuff yesterday by a new company with some new and interesting ideas.

Steroids in lotion form that you rub in so you dont need to inject them. About 50% is absorbed so you pay 50% compared with their injectable relative.

Steroids in sublingual sprey form you sprey under tounge so you need fewer injections.

What made me react a bit was some of the injectabels  came in very high doses. Like 500mg Test, Deca and Eq. 300mg Tren. Usually megadosed products hurt very much and have a high likability for infections. I still have nightmares of IPs stuff from the early 2000...

Its quite interesting with the lotions and spreys nontheless and I wonder if they work? Have any of you guys tried stuff in lotion and sublingual form and what did it do for you?

In theory you avoid excess liver and kidney stress. But I dont know the practical value of these routes of administrations yet since I learned about them just now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 10:50:03 AM »
Everything old is new again.

Finaplix crushed in DMSO was a big way they did it in the 90's. Later it switched to bulk powders in Plojel, which probably still is one of the more popular ways.

Ora-sweet (or similar) or everclear mixed with powders for liquid versions.

Propylene Glycol with powders for sublingual.

They all work, some people just don't like to lose a bit in absorption. Others don't like the dosing schedule you have to use with them.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 11:02:36 AM »
I guess the people who can benefit the most from this are guys who are already on a very high level and use very high dosages.

MIRAGETROPIN

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 12:39:43 PM »
You won't get 50% absorption transdermally unless
applying to the scrotum. Androgel and such is at 10% max. DMSO probably increases penetration quite a bit
but if you disrupt the dermis too much you'll get irritation and even burns etc, which is why Androgel doesn't contain DMSO and the absorption is low - 10% is probably max for pharma medications before problems arise.

I remember cyclodextrin being popular to compound sublingual and intranasal steroids.

I remember Ronny Tober from Llewellyn's site saying he could make totally painless Test 500. Many don't tolerate ethyl oleate though, which I guess is in the high dosed gear.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »
Snake oil

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »
just do sub q if your sick of pinning. I'd only do test e (pharma or a trusted lab) sub q though

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 06:11:07 PM »
anyone remember the paper products?

the cat or some shit? papervar lol?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 06:13:11 PM »

Redicat.

His would work better than these rub on creams and shit.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
Redicat.

His would work better than these rub on creams and shit.

redicat! hahaha
throw back to 2004 elite fitness dayz

whatever happened to the "cat?"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 12:33:33 AM »
redicat! hahaha

I think the DEA picked him up in Thailand.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 03:27:35 AM »
I tried the paperbol when i lived in amsterdam. It was pretty good.

Ive not orderd any of the megadosed stuff yet since im afraid it will make me limp. I wait and see what others make of it first.
MIRAGETROPIN

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 04:16:30 AM »
All this stuff-transdermal, stuff that uses the lymphatic system for absorption, etc is all bad news. What you really want when you are on something is consistently of levels in your body and these are all a slot machine in that regard.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 07:05:19 AM »

Haha yes. Never tried it. I was a young kid in college without a source but didn’t pull the anabolics trigger. I remember him having a bunch of shit. D-bol, t-bol, anavar, etc. All in paper form of course haha

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 07:08:44 AM »
All this stuff-transdermal, stuff that uses the lymphatic system for absorption, etc is all bad news. What you really want when you are on something is consistently of levels in your body and these are all a slot machine in that regard.

I believe you also have to watch your DHT levels with transdermals since the receptors are in your skin.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 07:57:51 AM »
I believe you also have to watch your DHT levels with transdermals since the receptors are in your skin.

People are already after using the lotions for a week noticing results.

In my case I think ill stick to injections and orals since i dont use so much anyway.
MIRAGETROPIN

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2018, 09:41:38 AM »

Do you have a wife and family with young kids?

If so stay away from the transdermal

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2018, 10:15:16 AM »
You won't get 50% absorption transdermally unless
applying to the scrotum. Androgel and such is at 10% max. DMSO probably increases penetration quite a bit
but if you disrupt the dermis too much you'll get irritation and even burns etc, which is why Androgel doesn't contain DMSO and the absorption is low - 10% is probably max for pharma medications before problems arise.

I remember cyclodextrin being popular to compound sublingual and intranasal steroids.

I remember Ronny Tober from Llewellyn's site saying he could make totally painless Test 500. Many don't tolerate ethyl oleate though, which I guess is in the high dosed gear.

did that scrotum thing when i was 20, kind of a burning feeling...
Andractim applied locally around nipples useful to combat gyno as well
i tried RT's T500 at the time, as did many others...wasnt painless at all, was to be avoided at all costs
i put 50% and 40% (of the oils) EO in my T prop 90mg/ml and it still stings 4 out of 5 times
what reduced the coughs and feverish effects was BA at 0.9-1% instead of 2-3 and 40%EO instead of 50%

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2018, 10:18:57 AM »

to do this only cycle on T and D, two naturally present hormones
BP meds, no alcohol or orals or other medicine
no problemo

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
redicat! hahaha

What was your name on EF?

Redicat got busted.  Shame though.  He made a ton of money. Should have quit.  His guy in the US fared a little better.  Started his own lab, but crashed and burned really quick.  Jumped out and never looked back.  People were looking to kill him (some people OD'd on his recs).  Strange as shit that he had all the money and wanted to get back in the game.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 06:23:04 PM »
What was your name on EF?

Redicat got busted.  Shame though.  He made a ton of money. Should have quit.  His guy in the US fared a little better.  Started his own lab, but crashed and burned really quick.  Jumped out and never looked back.  People were looking to kill him (some people OD'd on his recs).  Strange as shit that he had all the money and wanted to get back in the game.

i would have to remember - i make up a name on the spot likes its dodgeball. i have no cool i have come up with my name here. i prolly ordered 3 tacos earlier in the day.

redicat even got a brief nod in Musclemag back in the late 1990s

i assume that guy you were talking about loved the hustle