Author Topic: Lisa Page  (Read 620 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lisa Page
« on: July 18, 2018, 07:52:54 PM »
Why isn't the media talking about how she contradicted her boyfriend?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33186/bombshell-lisa-page-gave-significantly-different-ryan-saavedra
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Lisa Page
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 09:07:56 PM »
Matthew contradicted Luke, you still believe the bible?

Let's see the transcripts or the video of the interviews and perhaps we can get excited about the "contradictions"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:08:54 PM »
She said something to the effect of "the texts were exactly what they looked like" as in - not misconstrued like Strok said. That's enough to get things rolling.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
She said something to the effect of "the texts were exactly what they looked like" as in - not misconstrued like Strok said. That's enough to get things rolling.

If HER texts said exactly what she meant and she testified to that then it's a fact. If she is giving her opinion on what HIS texts meant, that is up for debate. Again, looking forward to the transcripts or video

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 07:06:36 PM »
If HER texts said exactly what she meant and she testified to that then it's a fact. If she is giving her opinion on what HIS texts meant, that is up for debate. Again, looking forward to the transcripts or video
Of course you would defend him. Do you think you would know what he was inferring in those texts better than the chick he was banging behind his wifes back?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 07:46:36 PM »
Of course you would defend him. Do you think you would know what he was inferring in those texts better than the chick he was banging behind his wifes back?

No, I think I have a better grasp of what are facts and what are opinions than a few on the board and so far, we've heard opinions which is why I said at least twice, let's see the transcripts and or video testimony. I do this when CNN reports something and I do it when other media reports things. We all know there are biases in most of the main stream media and we usually find that when someone says someone said X, we ultimately find out it isn't accurate. Think Nunes Republican memo, and Democratic rebuttal. If you didn't read either yourself, and took the word of either party  you would have been mislead