Author Topic: Questions for John Hansen, Were you ever tempted?  (Read 28636 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Questions for John Hansen, Were you ever tempted?
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2018, 05:10:49 PM »
What is at stake here is integrity. It means a lot to some of us.

What integrity?

You & him used PEDs
Only you say you took less than others  ::)

How do you know what & if I’ve used PEDs
Or For How Long.

So Do you think you have More integrity than Myself
Or John H or Arnold / Ronnie / Jay or other Sports Men. ??

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2018, 05:14:58 PM »
if this guy claims natural for whatever reason... that means he's smart enough to recognize his shit response to drugs, horrid structural flaws and lack of potential against real competition... and then craft that reality into a career of deceit. does he sell supplements or some shit?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2018, 06:38:54 PM »
thats the dumbest thing I've seen posted today.

I hope you don't think that's my opinion. That's Vince's way of looking at things.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »
What integrity?

You & him used PEDs
Only you say you took less than others  ::)

How do you know what & if I’ve used PEDs
Or For How Long.

So Do you think you have More integrity than Myself
Or John H or Arnold / Ronnie / Jay or other Sports Men. ??

I don't rate anonymous gimmicks as being high in the integrity stakes.

Hope this helps.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2018, 07:09:08 PM »
I hope you don't think that's my opinion.

of course I don't think that... anymore lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2018, 07:25:29 PM »

Hope this helps.

"Anonymous gimmicks"..."TEE HEE!"

While there are exceptions to the rule, for the greater part few on any forums reveal who they are in the real world. For one, they're not stupid and by stupid I mean Genovan in their ignorance.  And two.  They're not attention cravers. Most that eagerly reveal themselves to be "real people" (i.e., by putting up for all to see what is commonly known as "PII", albeit of a minor nature, are Genovan and/or attention cravers.

You are far from stupid.  I'll leave it at that my fellow oldster.  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2018, 07:36:36 PM »
"Anonymous gimmicks"..."TEE HEE!"

While there are exceptions to the rule, for the greater part few on any forums reveal who they are in the real world. For one, they're not stupid and by stupid I mean Genovan in their ignorance.  And two.  They're not attention cravers. Most that eagerly reveal themselves to be "real people" (i.e., by putting up for all to see what is commonly known as "PII", albeit of a minor nature, are Genovan and/or attention cravers.

You are far from stupid.  I'll leave it at that my fellow oldster.  ;D

Everyone does his own thing on the internet. I never accepted all the handles most early users  adopted on the net.

I mean, what is the point of posting year after year but remaining anonymous? That is just weird.

Maybe most guys haven't done or achieved much. Many of these guys post crap about others so HAVE to remain anonymous for their own safety!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2018, 07:49:48 PM »
Everyone does his own thing on the internet. I never accepted all the handles most early users  adopted on the net.

I mean, what is the point of posting year after year but remaining anonymous? That is just weird.

Maybe most guys haven't done or achieved much. Many of these guys post crap about others so HAVE to remain anonymous for their own safety!

I maintain that for the greater part, people choose to remain anonymous because it makes good sense and given the societal zeitgeist of what passes for social interaction on the web these days, it is a very valid one indeed. Whether or not someone has done or achieved much is not the point but it does validate my supposition about some craving attention.   If someone has successfully worked at their job, married and raised their children with their husband or wife, how is that less successful than someone that has won a plastic trophy and eschewed marriage and a family for a career in bodybuilding?   For that matter, how is that (winning a trophy or two) less successful than someone that trains for personal satisfaction (including ego)?  It is not. 

As John used to say, it's not a case of life is what it is, but rather it is what we work to make of it.  Not everyone is the winner.  Not everyone is the best and I will be the first to say that participation trophies are stupid.  But life isn't a competition and yet the rewards are there for all to reap.  Some more than others but that is the way of things.   ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2018, 07:50:47 PM »
What is at stake here is integrity. It means a lot to some of us.

Stop BS, 'juiced' BB trained at yours gym.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2018, 08:08:40 PM »
Stop BS, 'juiced' BB trained at yours gym.

Here is an example of a guy who literally has to remain anonymous. He claims he is being paid to harass me on Getbig.

I honestly have no idea who this tool is.  His purpose is to try to make people doubt the veracity of statements I post here.

He picked the wrong guy. I stand by what I post. If Arnold doesn't like it he has the resources to do something about it.

It is not defamation if what I post is the truth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2018, 08:20:14 PM »
What is the test of truth here? Hansen is innocent unless someone has evidence showing otherwise. I don't accept opinions re steroid look no matter how expert they claim to be.

I well remember those days back in the sixties and seventies. There we were blasting away and lucky to get 17 1/2 inch cold arms. How on earth could we compete against Sergio and Arnold. Impossible. Almost no one admitted using steroids then because it was cheating.

So what to do in those days? Well, if you wanted to win a national title you didn't have much choice unless you were the rare natural bodybuilder. Those who did use Dianabol kept it to themselves so who could prove otherwise?

You seriously cannot tell when someone is on gear or not?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2018, 08:26:45 PM »

Basil knows, he invented BB  ;)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2018, 08:39:44 PM »
@1:57 that sure looks like gyno to me.

J

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »

You are an embarrassment to exercise science. Shows that any tool can be a gym owner.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2018, 09:02:50 PM »
You are an embarrassment to exercise science. Shows that any tool can be a gym owner.

You have clue Vince. Seriously. Your “knowledge” is still stuck in the 70’s. Prove me wrong

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2018, 09:18:58 PM »
You have clue Vince. Seriously. Your “knowledge” is still stuck in the 70’s. Prove me wrong

I rather doubt you have the intellect to comprehend or appreciate anything I might hypothesize.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2018, 09:47:38 PM »

I rather doubt you have the intellect to comprehend or appreciate anything I might hypothesize.

You haven’t hypothesized shit. I respect you as a bodybuilder (back in the day) but your your knowledge is from the 70’s.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2018, 10:59:46 PM »
You haven’t hypothesized shit. I respect you as a bodybuilder (back in the day) but your your knowledge is from the 70’s.

You must be one of the Old School proponents they talk about on YouTube.

I published articles in 2000. I have yet to read any theory of hypertrophy proposed by you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2018, 11:22:35 PM »
Everyone does his own thing on the internet. I never accepted all the handles most early users  adopted on the net.

Why would you give a fuck whether you know someone's actual name or not? Does it have impact on if you agree with that person, or on if you like that person? Most prob not.

Vince, you're just an easily offended idiot with a grotesque ego, who can't stand it if someone thinks differently.
Fact of the matter is that most people (at least over here, but prob also in real life) don't like you and don't agree with most of your thoughts. That might be a bitter pill to swallow, but it's the truth. Take some time to digest this, before you melt down again for the millionth time. Melting down is something with people who have no control over their emotions, which is your main problem.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2018, 11:27:56 PM »

You must be one of the Old School proponents they talk about on YouTube.

I published articles in 2000. I have yet to read any theory of hypertrophy proposed by you.

Are their any peer reviewed studies from you on Pub med or something?

Coach has an successful coaching business, and you... well, you're a bitter lonely man who lost his gym business.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2018, 11:30:56 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2018, 11:43:17 PM »
John is a great guy who has admitted in the past that he has used gear.

Why bash him ???

Thats what internet hero's do. (Bash, attack, etc.).
John doesnt need anyone's respect from GetBig, trust me. A great person for sure... He admitted he used in the past, /thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2018, 12:02:39 AM »
Why would you give a fuck whether you know someone's actual name or not? Does it have impact on if you agree with that person, or on if you like that person? Most prob not.

Vince, you're just an easily offended idiot with a grotesque ego, who can't stand it if someone thinks differently.
Fact of the matter is that most people (at least over here, but prob also in real life) don't like you and don't agree with most of your thoughts. That might be a bitter pill to swallow, but it's the truth. Take some time to digest this, before you melt down again for the millionth time. Melting down is something with people who have no control over their emotions, which is your main problem.

What a lame assed post. So many dopes that lift weights.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2018, 12:05:19 AM »
What a lame assed post. So many dopes that lift weights.

Will you ever learn a thing or 2?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2018, 12:39:48 AM »

Hope this helps.

You’re Beyond Help,
And Have No answer
And lower integrity than a snakes belly.

You’d be wise to Keep your Cock Pocket Shut rather than
Keep opening it & proving to all just how Stupid you are.