Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone  (Read 21455 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Oswald Acted Alone
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2018, 11:53:04 PM »
The Marines - as Mike mentioned - had three qualifications for rifle proficiency: Marksman (190 to 209 points), Sharpshooter (210 to 219 points) and Expert (220 to 250 points). In December of 1956, Oswald scored 212 points on a test...two points over the "Sharpshooter" minimum and eight points short of "expert." In earning that score, he hit 48 of 50, then 49 of 50, in shots taken at a target 200 yards away. Later, in 1959, he qualified as a "Marksman."

Quite true. But if you need to sell bullshit to the simple folks, you can write that he was poor shooter, so because of that it would be impossible that he act alone, so there must be somekind of sinister conspiracy, which happens to sell newspapers for years and decades.  And fact is that they have made billions of dollars by writing the books and crap about the matter, so Oswald has made some millionaires by this assassination.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2018, 11:59:50 PM »
Quite true. But if you need to sell bullshit to the simple folks, you can write that he was poor shooter, so because of that it would be impossible that he act alone, so there must be somekind of sinister conspiracy, which happens to sell newspapers for years and decades.  And fact is that they have made billions of dollars by writing the books and crap about the matter, so Oswald has made some millionaires by this assassination.

so what books do you recommend? or is this all on theory/personal opinion...im tired of these "opinion" reads... i just want to read the facts. im a history buff and id like to read all sides of the story. not attacking you bro
real men= no rubbers

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2018, 12:44:06 AM »
so what books do you recommend? or is this all on theory/personal opinion...im tired of these "opinion" reads... i just want to read the facts. im a history buff and id like to read all sides of the story. not attacking you bro

Just read that "Reclaiming history" by Vincent Bugliosi, and there is all you need. This guy spend 21 years to studying the case and the evidence, so he has think it over little bit more thoroughly than most of the people.. Difference between him and other authors who has wrote about the matter is that he was a famous prosecutor, one of the best jurist in the USA, and multi millionaire before he start writing. His motivation was facts, he already have wealth.. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2018, 02:22:38 AM »
Just read that "Reclaiming history" by Vincent Bugliosi, and there is all you need. This guy spend 21 years to studying the case and the evidence, so he has think it over little bit more thoroughly than most of the people.. Difference between him and other authors who has wrote about the matter is that he was a famous prosecutor, one of the best jurist in the USA, and multi millionaire before he start writing. His motivation was facts, he already have wealth..  

will do bro.. whether i agree with it or not i like to read... id rather read history then watch fake TV..i will purchase it, if it grabs my attention i wont put it down.....do you think the CIA had any implications with the assassination? im new to the JFK so id like to hear all points of view.
real men= no rubbers

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2018, 03:52:30 AM »
will do bro.. whether i agree with it or not i like to read... id rather read history then watch fake TV..i will purchase it, if it grabs my attention i wont put it down.....do you think the CIA had any implications with the assassination? im new to the JFK so id like to hear all points of view.

Read the book, and then think your viewpoints again, if you need. I don't think you need, it explains every point of view quite completely..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2018, 05:55:14 AM »
Was he a good shot? Not that easy to shoot a moving target like that and have it all planned in advance. This was an inside job imo.

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_truth/2013/11/jfk-how-good-of-a-shot-was-oswald.html

Former Marines recall that Oswald was a poor shot. Nelson Delgado said Oswald on the firing line was “a pretty big joke” because he got a lot of complete misses. Delgado told researcher Mark Lane that Oswald just was not that interested in guns. He was always being penalized for not taking proper care of his rifle or cleaning it regularly.

Sherman Cooley, another Marine, said “If I had to pick one man in the entire United States to shoot me, I’d pick Oswald. I saw the man shoot. There’s no way he could have ever learned to shoot well enough to do what they accused him of doing in Dallas.”

I've been to Dealey Plaza and seen the 6th floor window. It really isn't that far.

He had just started that job at the Texas Book Depository a few weeks prior and the President's route was announced in the newspaper.

At that point, Kennedy's life was in grave danger.

We already know that the rifle was being stashed at Ruth Paine's house and there is testimony to Oswald carrying the weapon(he claimed it to be 'curtain rods') that very morning.

Were the circumstances a little crazy? Yeah, but that's life. We have all seen crazy circumstances in our own lives.

Was Oswald good enough with a rifle to make that shot in 3 attempts. Yeah 100%.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2018, 07:00:58 AM »
We'll never really know about Oswald because Ruby killed him so quickly. Who sent Ruby? And then Ruby dies a few short years of previously undiagnosed cancer throughout his body? It's not suspicious that the man who supposedly acted alone never gets to tell his story because someone with nothing to gain by it goes on a virtual suicide mission to kill him?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2018, 07:37:42 AM »
If getbiggers can identify the 2nd thongman by the icey knoll at the Mirage then they can solve anything!

LMAO
 ;D  ;D

Sloth

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2018, 10:02:33 AM »

"Oh man, why don't you fuckin' stop it? Shit, this is too fuckin' big for you, you know that? Who did the Olympia winner, who fucked Bobby Chick's armpit, fuck man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' Weiders don't even know! Don't you get it, it's only gay if you want it to be!"

Awesome!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2018, 10:23:53 PM »
We'll never really know about Oswald because Ruby killed him so quickly. Who sent Ruby? And then Ruby dies a few short years of previously undiagnosed cancer throughout his body? It's not suspicious that the man who supposedly acted alone never gets to tell his story because someone with nothing to gain by it goes on a virtual suicide mission to kill him?

And what you are really saying is "we'll never really know because we believe lies of the press and complete morons". Truth about the matter has been known and obvious since it happen, and Warren Commission give their report. Now concentrate and read slowly so you really understand this: Warren Commission report has all the facts just right, and in the past 50 years there has been 0 evidence about any involvement of any other person, party etc. other than Oswald.  Did you understand what you just read? So if you decide that you believe claims and unproved bullshit rather than proved facts, it is your personal problem. Facts remains same, there is just one more blockhead who chooses bullshit over reality. It really is just simple as that. Just ask from yourself, what is the evidence which make you to believe, that Oswald didn't do this alone?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2018, 05:18:02 AM »
And what you are really saying is "we'll never really know because we believe lies of the press and complete morons". Truth about the matter has been known and obvious since it happen, and Warren Commission give their report. Now concentrate and read slowly so you really understand this: Warren Commission report has all the facts just right, and in the past 50 years there has been 0 evidence about any involvement of any other person, party etc. other than Oswald.  Did you understand what you just read? So if you decide that you believe claims and unproved bullshit rather than proved facts, it is your personal problem. Facts remains same, there is just one more blockhead who chooses bullshit over reality. It really is just simple as that. Just ask from yourself, what is the evidence which make you to believe, that Oswald didn't do this alone?

I don't know but I will be quitting my job at the end of October and plan to take up the study of the assasination full-time at that point.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2018, 05:29:51 AM »
I don't know but I will be quitting my job at the end of October and plan to take up the study of the assasination full-time at that point.

;D

Legit LOL!
T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2018, 09:42:05 AM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2018, 11:30:58 AM »

And then a mandatory tin foil hat - video, where known loonie and an author, Jerry Kroth, is selling his new book to the simple people. It is so obvious that the most real information about the facts of the matter will come from the guy who wrote about the UFOs and meetings with aliens. I mean what is the point of all this? "We already have an opinion from all the people, so why don't we ask what village idiot thinks about the case?"  ;D

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2018, 08:16:45 PM »
George Herbert Walker Bush is the man behind the JFK assasination and the attempt on Reagan. It was conceived on the property of the Duke of Duval County, Archie Parr’s property and yes, Oswald was there as an application to kopy radio station in Alice, TX proves.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
George Herbert Walker Bush is the man behind the JFK assasination and the attempt on Reagan. It was conceived on the property of the Duke of Duval County, Archie Parr’s property and yes, Oswald was there as an application to kopy radio station in Alice, TX proves.

Proof?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2018, 09:50:11 PM »
Proof?

with almost 18K posts here you would think you would know statements on Getbig don't require proof. 

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2018, 10:10:34 PM »
The redacted declassified files are still worth a look see

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2018, 10:11:48 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2018, 10:19:08 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2018, 11:18:15 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.alicetx.com/article/20131122/news/311229916%3ftemplate=ampart

Why don't you put it into your own words and let's have a conversation?

Hash it out right in front of everybody.

This body of men are intent on taking out the most powerful man in the world and they send Lee Harvey Oswald of all people to carry it out?

I would love to have a detailed one on one discussion with anybody concerning this nonsense so we can put it to rest.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2018, 07:18:05 AM »
Why don't you put it into your own words and let's have a conversation?

Hash it out right in front of everybody.

This body of men are intent on taking out the most powerful man in the world and they send Lee Harvey Oswald of all people to carry it out?

I would love to have a detailed one on one discussion with anybody concerning this nonsense so we can put it to rest.

In my own words, HW Bush is responsible. Oswald is the fall guy. There was a team of HW’s CIA that came from Cuba that actually carried this out. The one glaring detail you can really lift from the declassified tiles is that there was CLEARLY more than one shooter. What I feel that I have solid evidence of, is that it was conceived by HW and since that day, the Presidency has been a Bush dynasty......that is, until now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2018, 10:15:02 AM »

In my own words, HW Bush is responsible. Oswald is the fall guy. There was a team of HW’s CIA that came from Cuba that actually carried this out. The one glaring detail you can really lift from the declassified tiles is that there was CLEARLY more than one shooter. What I feel that I have solid evidence of, is that it was conceived by HW and since that day, the Presidency has been a Bush dynasty......that is, until now.

The pieces just do not fit together my man.

Oswald had only been working at the Texas Schoolbook Depository for a few short weeks before the assassination even took place.

The route wasn't even announced in the local newspaper until 4 or 5 days prior.

Ruth Paine was actually the person who landed him the job when he basically had zero prospects. Was this school teacher from Irving, Texas a government agent too??

The single gunman theory fits together perfectly and is backed with video evidence.

The car takes a left onto Elm street. The first shot rings around Zapruder film frame 170. Rosemary Willis stops and looks back at the Depository.

Oswald misses and reloads quickly. Fires again clearly hitting JFK and Governor Connelly right around frame 226.

Cocks again, takes a little more time and lands the kill shot at frame 313.

It's all right there in front of us.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2018, 10:20:13 PM »
The pieces just do not fit together my man.

Oswald had only been working at the Texas Schoolbook Depository for a few short weeks before the assassination even took place.

The route wasn't even announced in the local newspaper until 4 or 5 days prior.

Ruth Paine was actually the person who landed him the job when he basically had zero prospects. Was this school teacher from Irving, Texas a government agent too??

The single gunman theory fits together perfectly and is backed with video evidence.

The car takes a left onto Elm street. The first shot rings around Zapruder film frame 170. Rosemary Willis stops and looks back at the Depository.

Oswald misses and reloads quickly. Fires again clearly hitting JFK and Governor Connelly right around frame 226.

Cocks again, takes a little more time and lands the kill shot at frame 313.

It's all right there in front of us.

Are these YouTube links the source of your opinion?