Author Topic: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story  (Read 30984 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2018, 07:37:28 AM »
Goo info Coach. Thank for sharing. Reminder to all of us

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2018, 08:03:13 AM »
“Look both ways before you cross the street.” Good tips from Vince, that’s rich

J

Mom told me the same things.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2018, 08:18:09 AM »
wow. what a story. glad your OK, but I don't think god was involved. I can't believe you took your fathers death at 54 so lightly. and going off your blood pressure meds??? terrible idea. and I think 200 Mg's of TRT way too much. I'm taking 75 Mg's a week for 4 years, and I'm at 350 total test.
right where I want to be. at 61, does it suck to take medications?? hell yes, I'm embarrassed to tell people that I take 6 pills a day. BUT TO ME, IT MAKES SENSE, my blood pressure is controlled, my AIC is 6.2, cholesterol is non existent.

yes It was a wake up call my man, and I think it shook you up, as it should have.

and no more pre work out crap. bad idea at our age.  good luck. judo

I understand but personally am never embarassed being 44 and taking 5 types of meds a day. It's life, not like I'm trying to impress a 16yr old chick with my stamina.
I fight for my kids and the humanity...don't be embarrassed.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2018, 08:23:10 AM »
i went to a 3 day music festival over the 4th of July weekend during a heatwave while on somewhat low dosages
400mg tren
200mg test 

the 2nd day after a diet of coke and Adderall  i decided it would be fun to pop 3\4th of a pressed molly(Tesla), needless to say i was put on my ass due to heatstroke\hydration..

it was clearly a wake-up call from god and not a result of poor fucking choices, thx jesus  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2018, 10:29:36 AM »
i went to a 3 day music festival over the 4th of July weekend during a heatwave while on somewhat low dosages
400mg tren
200mg test 

the 2nd day after a diet of coke and Adderall  i decided it would be fun to pop 3\4th of a pressed molly(Tesla), needless to say i was put on my ass due to heatstroke\hydration..

it was clearly a wake-up call from god and not a result of poor fucking choices, thx jesus  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Not sure why you're trying to pick a religious fight. Just to troll? You don’t like it, don’t click on the f**king thread. What you did over the fourth is probably true. After all, you do seem that stupid and probably look like shit anyway even with the tren and test.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2018, 10:47:22 AM »
Thanks for the advice, Vince. A few points...

1. God, pointless to you but we’re not debating that.

2. For all intents and purposes, I am in good health. I didn’t take my meds. As of today, I’m 100% and only took a day off of training since Saturday. Just because you own a gym doesn’t mean you’re “healthy”. I don’t train at my own gym, I can’t get shit done so I happily pay for the one I train at some 20 miles from my own gym. And yes, probably should have worn a shirt. I agree, but I do live on a beach and I’m out on the sand every weekend.

3. I don’t live in LA. I don’t even live in LA county.

4. I rode my bike because 1. I didn’t get my cardio in that morning 2. I always ride down to the US Open of Surfing this time of the year.

Isn't this an oxymoron?   ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2018, 02:49:55 PM »
Blood panel showed everything within normal range wth the execption of my LDL being at 112 which I expected (Cholesterol to be high)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
Blood panel showed everything within normal range wth the execption of my LDL being at 112 which I expected (Cholesterol to be high)

LDL under 130 is considered ok.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2018, 04:26:49 PM »
Seems a little egotistical and self important to attribute what happens like this to a god. "I'm pretty special, while god let 10's of thousands die in car crashes, heart attacks and and cancer over the weekend, he thought I was special enough to give me a nudge". How about your body was giving you a nudge? But that doesn't sound special enough..

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »
People need to believe in some sort of higher purpose and meaning, it makes the inevitable suffering that comes along in life easier to deal with. Many find this in a "God".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2018, 05:03:00 PM »
On a side note, I'm glad it was not devastating and you were able to put some precautions into play that will reduce the chances of it happening again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »
Seems a little egotistical and self important to attribute what happens like this to a god. "I'm pretty special, while god let 10's of thousands die in car crashes, heart attacks and and cancer over the weekend, he thought I was special enough to give me a nudge". How about your body was giving you a nudge? But that doesn't sound special enough..

Quit trolling. An Athiest is the last person that should speak about faith or religion. Like I said in the video, if you don't believe, that's your deal.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2018, 05:18:10 PM »
Coach.  That is crazy, man.  I'm glad you recovered.  But it's a little surprising you don't keep a BP reader in your work area and at home (unless I'm missing something about the story, probably so).

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2018, 05:23:17 PM »
Mom told me the same things.

The Zebra crossing is "Safty Fat's" un-patented invention 2  :-\

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:41 PM »
Coach, tip for future videos: Angle the video upwards, the fact your dwarf-sized body is making the normal-sized car look massive is a bad sign.
Though the current set-up may draw in more pityfunds for the inevitable Go-fundme campaign.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2018, 05:33:30 PM »
Glad you're ok Coach.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2018, 08:06:51 PM »
Quit trolling. An Athiest is the last person that should speak about faith or religion. Like I said in the video, if you don't believe, that's your deal.

And yet it is a public forum and you really can't state any claim or belief you want,  and put a caveat that if you don't share that same view don't comment. You open the door.. you get what you get

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2018, 08:13:23 PM »
The haters will flame and say “me me me” ....But If the message helps, even for the ones that hate me, then so be it.

It's a wake-up call alright. That you think God was instrumental in providing you this, is fine. Truth is, whether you heed this red alert is entirely up to you and not God. God put it in your hands  and mind to make whatever changes you need to so that you outlive your dad's abbreviated life for many more decades. Hold on to this experience. Don't put it on the back burner and think that it's done, because it's still simmering and will need stirring every once in awhile.

Both my parents died young. Their lifestyles contributed a lot more to their demise than did genetics. I'm proof of that. Your health is like a precious gift, don't misplace it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2018, 08:23:48 PM »
Testosterone replacement has been shown to change the viscosity of blood that led to a statistical increase in stroke and heart attacks. https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/fda-warns-blood-clot-risk-testosterone-products-201406247240

So I found out this past year. My urologist gave me the option of stopping HRT or donating blood to bring down my hematocrit values which were at the top end of normal. I chose the vampire option. This happened on 150 mg test cyp. a week. I've cut back to 75 mg. a week. Hopefully I'm not over compensating and making myself anemic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2018, 08:50:56 PM »
And yet it is a public forum and you really can't state any claim or belief you want,  and put a caveat that if you don't share that same view don't comment. You open the door.. you get what you get

Hey fuckface, if you want to debate religion, faith or otherwise, take it to another board. If you have nothing constructive to say, stay out of the fucking thread. I have SERIOUS doubts you’re who who you say you are, a cop. I’m calling bullshit right here and right now. You’re trolling this thread and that makes you pretty much an asshole. For ONCE try sticking to the subject.

Wanna debate religion, take it to another board. I had already caught your ass in a lie. When we had discussed it before.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2018, 08:52:05 PM »
It's a wake-up call alright. That you think God was instrumental in providing you this, is fine. Truth is, whether you heed this red alert is entirely up to you and not God. God put it in your hands  and mind to make whatever changes you need to so that you outlive your dad's abbreviated life for many more decades. Hold on to this experience. Don't put it on the back burner and think that it's done, because it's still simmering and will need stirring every once in awhile.

Both my parents died young. Their lifestyles contributed a lot more to their demise than did genetics. I'm proof of that. Your health is like a precious gift, don't misplace it.

No offense but you’re a liberal atheist. I’ll end it there

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2018, 09:10:20 PM »
Hey fuckface, if you want to debate religion, faith or otherwise, take it to another board. If you have nothing constructive to say, stay out of the fucking thread. I have SERIOUS doubts you’re who who you say you are, a cop. I’m calling bullshit right here and right now. You’re trolling this thread and that makes you pretty much an asshole. For ONCE try sticking to the subject.

Wanna debate religion, take it to another board. I had already caught your ass in a lie. When we had discussed it before.

Hey "coach" you brought it up. Don't like the response you get, don't bring it up. Otherwise man up and fade the comments your video brings.   Its added irony you think your god would pick someone starting off with "Hey fuckface" to save verses the 1000s of decent adults out there with cancer just makes my case a little stronger.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2018, 09:12:56 PM »
No offense but you’re a liberal atheist. I’ll end it there

Looks like you didn't even read his post. Perhaps you did and didn't comprehend it. He was actually supportive

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2018, 09:18:23 PM »
of all deception, denial of god requires the most delusion, on the part of the damned. u basically have to deny the whole of reality... which takes actual effort

for their efforts... an eternity of torment... lol - talk about super stupid.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2018, 09:21:35 PM »

Again..what lie? Take a breather, get your temper under control, and I'll be happy to discuss it civilly.