Author Topic: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story  (Read 30960 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: God’s Wake Up Call - A Personal Story
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »
Yes, never get too excited especially by the internet.

I think the point here is similar to Ronnie Coleman thanking God for his victories. Nuff said.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2018, 09:59:16 PM »
Hey fuckface, if you want to debate religion, faith or otherwise, take it to another board. If you have nothing constructive to say, stay out of the fucking thread. I have SERIOUS doubts you’re who who you say you are, a cop. I’m calling bullshit right here and right now. You’re trolling this thread and that makes you pretty much an asshole. For ONCE try sticking to the subject.

Wanna debate religion, take it to another board. I had already caught your ass in a lie. When we had discussed it before.

Big meltdown. Go easy there champ.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2018, 10:00:44 PM »
No offense but you’re a liberal atheist. I’ll end it there

Still melting....down

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2018, 10:03:26 PM »
Coach is an excellent businessman but....

being chubby and on roids ( even moderate) has consequences especially at a higher age. Should not be a surprise!!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »

I think the point here is similar to Ronnie Coleman thanking God for his victories. Nuff said.

Lol!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2018, 12:02:17 AM »

:)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2018, 01:27:53 AM »
No offense but you’re a liberal atheist. I’ll end it there

Why these comments? I offered my support to you and appreciation for your sharing this event. And, this is your best response?

You are making assumptions about my religious beliefs, which are completely wrong. I don't believe I've ever implied that I didn't believe in God, therefore I am not an atheist as you suggest. Honestly, I am somewhat offended by your remarks. I will try to put them aside and just chalk it up to your single-minded ignorance which allows you to shut out all possibilities except those you already cling to.

I'm glad you didn't have a stroke that rendered you severely incapacitated or dead. Believe what you will about why this frightening event happed to you. I sincerely wish you a long, healthy life. And that's where I am going to end it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2018, 04:51:45 AM »
Proof of God's existence...

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2018, 04:53:49 AM »
Proof of God's existence...

And the limitations of his powers.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2018, 05:03:44 AM »
Notices a stoke, eats cereal to " make it go away"  ::)

Left side of face still hanging!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2018, 05:27:56 AM »
Probably some wise things to do at this point:

1) Stop taking 'roids and stims.

2) Lose 20-30 lbs.

3) Practice meditation

4) Walk a few miles per day.

5) Eat a bowl of oatmeal everyday.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2018, 06:04:30 AM »
Hey "coach" you brought it up. Don't like the response you get, don't bring it up. Otherwise man up and fade the comments your video brings.   Its added irony you think your god would pick someone starting off with "Hey fuckface" to save verses the 1000s of decent adults out there with cancer just makes my case a little stronger.

No shit.   Also, you would think "GOD" would be a little bit more selective to save someone that immediately went and celebrated their "rescue" by making a distracted driving video in a vehicle that put themselves and others at risk. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2018, 06:15:59 AM »
Notices a stoke, eats cereal to " make it go away"  ::)

Left side of face still hanging!!!

LMFAO! :D

"Can't feel my face!  Better re-hydrate and take 4 BCAA's." 

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2018, 07:43:16 AM »
But glad you are oke coach. Stay safe.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2018, 09:19:49 AM »
But glad you are oke coach. Stay safe.

Same here!  Glad you're okay, Coach!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2018, 09:26:37 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2018, 09:48:19 AM »
Perfect examples of leftist liberals chiming in when ever ”God” is mentioned in any context. No wonder all leftist organizations are fucked in the head.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2018, 09:51:27 AM »
Perfect examples of leftist liberals chiming in when ever ”God” is mentioned in any context. No wonder all leftist organizations are fucked in the head.

You pass judgement very easy. Not chtistian to do so. Truth.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2018, 09:52:40 AM »

Uneducated meltdown.   :D

I'm a strict conservative, voted for Trump, and think God/religion is fairy tales.  Hope this helps!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2018, 09:59:58 AM »
Hey "coach" you brought it up. Don't like the response you get, don't bring it up. Otherwise man up and fade the comments your video brings.   Its added irony you think your god would pick someone starting off with "Hey fuckface" to save verses the 1000s of decent adults out there with cancer just makes my case a little stronger.

Yet out that entire video the only thing you can bring up (because of what I assume are your insecurities) is God when I purposely said “whether you believe in God or not” we’ve already went over pretty much in detail several months ago on this issue, but because you can’t accept the evidence (which is waaaaaaay more scientific than what any atheist organization had brought) you still can deal.

You’re the perfect example of intolerance along with the others on here that just come on to bash instead commenting on the real issues at hand. Pathetic at the very least. I thought MOS put you atheists in your place very nicely

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2018, 10:00:51 AM »

And a perfect example of right wing profanity laced conservatives claiming god saved their marriage, or got them a promotion or "nudged them" with a TIA rather than just accept they are no more special than the next person and their body was reacting to their lifestyle/genetics. You believed Trump wasn't going to golf that much so I guess it's no surprise you'll believe anything

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »
Yet out that entire video the only thing you can bring up (because of what I assume are your insecurities) is God when I purposely said “whether you believe in God or not” we’ve already went over pretty much in detail several months ago on this issue, but because you can’t accept the evidence (which is waaaaaaay more scientific than what any atheist organization had brought) you still can deal.

You’re the perfect example of intolerance along with the others on here that just come on to bash instead commenting on the real issues at hand. Pathetic at the very least. I thought MOS put you atheists in your place very nicely

you confuse intolerance with commenting or making observations. Don't ever use the term "snowflake" again Coach, you lost the right with your responses on this thread. Biggest snowflake reaction possible

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2018, 10:04:11 AM »
Uneducated meltdown.   :D

I'm a strict conservative, voted for Trump, and think God/religion is fairy tales.  Hope this helps!

Never said there are not exceptions. Liberals, on the other hand, that claim to believe in “God” are just lying to themselves. You cannot be a Christian with liberal values. Pelosi is a perfect example of this

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2018, 10:06:11 AM »
you confuse intolerance with commenting or making observations. Don't ever use the term "snowflake" again Coach, you lost the right with your responses on this thread. Biggest snowflake reaction possible

Bullshit, it’s absolute intolerance because that’s the ONLY thing you mentioned and continue to derail this thread with.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2018, 10:08:28 AM »
Bullshit, it’s absolute intolerance because that’s the ONLY thing you mentioned and continue to derail this thread with.

Well..  in your rage you probably glossed over my post saying I was glad it was minor and not devastating  which would allow you to put in place things that will decrease your chances in the future of having  another one....