Author Topic: Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneaux  (Read 5061 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneaux
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2018, 09:14:45 AM »
Very few besides these men, have managed to say so little profound or interesting with millions of hours of speaking as these three, yet they are revered as modern-day sages.

thank God the world has you. maybe you should debate them.

oh yeah, forgot. who the fuck are.you?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2018, 07:45:47 PM »
Lol, who considers Rogan "a sage"?

He has a lot of unique experience though. When he talks about it, he's worth listening to.
hes an aging pothead, man-child

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2018, 07:47:33 PM »
Lol, it seems to be.  But in fairness, it's BULLSHIT for Twitter to brand itself as some neutral apolitical platform that protects freedom of speech and hate speech against all races when it does nothing of the sort.  You can talk whatever shit you want against White people, and there were literally members of ISIS holding accounts.  Meanwhile, a White person who says "I have human rights", can be flagged or banned.  That's absolute bullshit.

And you CANNOT go and change the terms of service out of the blue.  That is also bullshit.  So it is no surprise that Twitter lost 19% of its market value recently, and is being sued left and right.  Stupid lying left-wing fucks.  Good!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tell me about it.  Jordan Peterson is such a moron in this respect.  The left encourages EVERYONE to take on identity politics, and JP goes around telling White men to act as "individuals", and adopt a centric position.  In this respect, he is a fucking idiot, and he is in for a MASSIVE rude awakening, because at this point I see nothing less than a race war starting if group tensions are aggravated through race baiting to the extent that they have been.

The thing about Jordan Peterson is that he is a Baby Boomer, and they all internalized positive views towards "multiculturalism" and "anti-racism", before the Western world became the demographic ticking time bomb it is today.  And there is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT, as White people continue to get displaced by their own governments under heavy Jewish financial pressure that this will all come to a massive head.  Sadly, people will die, but I am hoping not too many, as I still have hope that things can reverse themselves somewhat using political means not involving direct violence.

"Be an individual, White man!  Be a good goy!" - JP

ROFL!!  What a naive idiot he is here.
his wife is probably jew

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2018, 07:48:28 PM »
stefans timeline

children right$
male right$
white right$

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2018, 02:37:34 AM »
Rogan provides some decent insight at times but isn't hugely interesting.

Peterson has some great material but is often talks outside his boundaries of expertise.

While Molyneaux does produce some good content, I find his style pretty dull.

Overall, while I think while Peterson and Molyneaux (along with others like Southern, Milo and PJW) can be useful for red-pilling some "normies", they don't offer much to those deeper thinkers who already are aware of what's going on.   

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2018, 02:52:56 AM »
Lol, it seems to be.  But in fairness, it's BULLSHIT for Twitter to brand itself as some neutral apolitical platform that protects freedom of speech and hate speech against all races when it does nothing of the sort.  You can talk whatever shit you want against White people, and there were literally members of ISIS holding accounts.  Meanwhile, a White person who says "I have human rights", can be flagged or banned.  That's absolute bullshit.

And you CANNOT go and change the terms of service out of the blue.  That is also bullshit.  So it is no surprise that Twitter lost 19% of its market value recently, and is being sued left and right.  Stupid lying left-wing fucks.  Good!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tell me about it.  Jordan Peterson is such a moron in this respect.  The left encourages EVERYONE to take on identity politics, and JP goes around telling White men to act as "individuals", and adopt a centric position.  In this respect, he is a fucking idiot, and he is in for a MASSIVE rude awakening, because at this point I see nothing less than a race war starting if group tensions are aggravated through race baiting to the extent that they have been.

The thing about Jordan Peterson is that he is a Baby Boomer, and they all internalized positive views towards "multiculturalism" and "anti-racism", before the Western world became the demographic ticking time bomb it is today.  And there is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT, as White people continue to get displaced by their own governments under heavy Jewish financial pressure that this will all come to a massive head.  Sadly, people will die, but I am hoping not too many, as I still have hope that things can reverse themselves somewhat using political means not involving direct violence.

"Be an individual, White man!  Be a good goy!" - JP

ROFL!!  What a naive idiot he is here.

You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.  You couldn't even shine JP's shoes, you goof.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 02:56:51 AM »
hes an aging pothead, man-child

You got that right.  In fact, Rogan is turning batshit crazy the older he gets.  Living out there in Hollyweird has started to deteriorate his mind.  He's regressing IMO.  Some of his podcasts are quite entertaining but others make you want to barf.  Just depends on who he has because most of the times he just agrees with who is in front of him.

His comedy sucks.  Decent UFC commentator, most of the time if he doesn't manage to speak over his guest, he does a decent job as an interviewer. But his views have started to retard quite a lot. 

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 02:58:17 AM »
thank God the world has you. maybe you should debate them.

oh yeah, forgot. who the fuck are.you?

;D ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2018, 09:01:19 AM »
Rogan provides some decent insight at times but isn't hugely interesting.

Peterson has some great material but is often talks outside his boundaries of expertise.

While Molyneaux does produce some good content, I find his style pretty dull.

Overall, while I think while Peterson and Molyneaux (along with others like Southern, Milo and PJW) can be useful for red-pilling some "normies", they don't offer much to those deeper thinkers who already are aware of what's going on.   

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 01:56:10 PM »

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 02:20:10 PM »
You got that right.  In fact, Rogan is turning batshit crazy the older he gets.  Living out there in Hollyweird has started to deteriorate his mind.  He's regressing IMO.  Some of his podcasts are quite entertaining but others make you want to barf.  Just depends on who he has because most of the times he just agrees with who is in front of him.

His comedy sucks.  Decent UFC commentator, most of the time if he doesn't manage to speak over his guest, he does a decent job as an interviewer. But his views have started to retard quite a lot. 

He's become increasingly unprofessional and shit at his UFC job in the past few years and everyone is starting to notice.

Rogan has always had bizarre moments over the years (his absolute, disturbing, infatuation with Rhonda Rousey .. apart from it being weird for a 50 year old man to crush on a girl, consider that this is a guy who has been apparently watching and participating in combat sports all his life, described rhonda's worse than novice boxing skills as a "elite level striking" while also entertaining the delusion that she could beat many male featherweights on the UFC roster. BIZARRE AND STUPID) but now hes just straight up acting like hes in his studio with his dumb friends, while on air.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 02:40:21 PM »
maybe years of drug abuse is catching up with him

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2018, 06:17:39 AM »
 ???

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2018, 05:23:40 PM »
Getbiggers providing “insight” on the relevance and efficacy of Rogan’s, Peterson’s and Molyneaux’s socio-political commentary  ::). Jezus H Christ, Ren & Stimpy are more coherent than 95% of the posts.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
Who cares what these dopes say? They’re just looking to profit from the morons who buy their crap and elevate them to guru status. Jordan Peterson is going to improve your life how? It’s so ridiculous. They all promote each other and convince simpletons that somehow they’re going to improve their lives. Peterson is laughing all the way to the bank.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2018, 01:55:51 PM »
ah, what about jocko willink? 
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2018, 02:01:45 PM »
Who cares what these dopes say? They’re just looking to profit from the morons who buy their crap and elevate them to guru status. Jordan Peterson is going to improve your life how? It’s so ridiculous. They all promote each other and convince simpletons that somehow they’re going to improve their lives. Peterson is laughing all the way to the bank.

The Rogan Dorian Yates episode was pretty good.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 05:51:27 PM »

Another fraud - selling b.s. supplements and fast powder to his gullible followers

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2018, 02:45:58 PM »
All these guys are fools willing to spew any bullshit to make a quick buck. I haven't watched the other two, but Joe Rogan is such a "Yes Man" that it is revolting, he is the biggest back peddler in the industry. He pretends to be this omniscient being but really has no points of his own and no beliefs, he is the most boring guy to watch and everyone who watches him is a liberal druggie degenerate.

You can't really blame these guys though, it's their fan bases who propel them to this point, if no one watched them they would be shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »
All these guys are fools willing to spew any bullshit to make a quick buck. I haven't watched the other two, but Joe Rogan is such a "Yes Man" that it is revolting, he is the biggest back peddler in the industry. He pretends to be this omniscient being but really has no points of his own and no beliefs, he is the most boring guy to watch and everyone who watches him is a liberal druggie degenerate.

You can't really blame these guys though, it's their fan bases who propel them to this point, if no one watched them they would be shit.
Uh, Joe Rogan offends the liberals. The only thing some may agree with him on is the marijuana topic. At least watch his interview of Jordan Peterson before you make a snap judgement.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2018, 03:01:09 PM »
Uh, Joe Rogan offends the liberals. The only thing some may agree with him on is the marijuana topic. At least watch his interview of Jordan Peterson before you make a snap judgement.

I can't stand a man who stands for nothing and agrees to everything, then talks shit about the best MMA fighter ever to grace the ring cause he wouldn't fight for the UFC.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 08:12:08 PM »
hes probably a good goy

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2018, 09:43:14 PM »
I can't stand a man who stands for nothing and agrees to everything, then talks shit about the best MMA fighter ever to grace the ring cause he wouldn't fight for the UFC.

Hi Ben ::)

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2018, 11:04:19 PM »
Hi Ben ::)

Who's Ben? Shapiro? How did you know?