Author Topic: Johnny Jackson today !  (Read 6525 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Johnny Jackson today !
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »
He retired last year , but still in the same drug regime and heavy training  ( still and inspiration for most ) but isn't he like 45 ?

Would he retire, lower the dose/heavy training,  take a break or is this another Ronnie Coleman in the next 5 years ?

WooShhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Johnny Jackson today !
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 11:36:35 AM »
hinting on a comeback there!! here comes johnny!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 11:40:04 AM »
His traps and chest are so fucking thick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »
His traps and chest are so fucking thick.
Outed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 12:14:46 PM »
He retired last year , but still in the same drug regime and heavy training  ( still and inspiration for most ) but isn't he like 45 ?

Would he retire, lower the dose/heavy training,  take a break or is this another Ronnie Coleman in the next 5 years ?

WooShhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JOJ is like a linebacker, all upper body, and shit for legs.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 12:17:53 PM »

WooShhhhhhhhhhhhhh

terrible form dumb as an ox and he looks like he is fucking the t bar deep and hard.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 01:06:14 PM »
He doenst seem dumb. His vids at home w/ his family are good, and w/ Big Ron Partlow.
Seems like a decent gent to me. Now Ronnie sounds dumb (sounds) JOJ sounds like Einstein when compared.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 01:10:05 PM »
I remember Jackson being touted as one of the strongest bodybuilders out there.  Anyone know what kind of numbers he lifted? 

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 01:16:55 PM »
is this another Ronnie Coleman in the next 5 years ?

he will be if he keeps doing that herky jerky shit with the heavy loads. Taking all the stress off the muscles and placing it on the skeleton, good way to end up ronnie coleman'd.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 01:23:57 PM »
I saw him bench press 315 for 23 reps in Roshester NY once...................g ood form.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 01:28:46 PM »
"Some of the comments :)

"Retired and Retarded: Johnny O' Jackson takes you through his tendon tearing, spinal disc dislocating back workout."

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 02:11:25 PM »
"Some of the comments :)

"Retired and Retarded: Johnny O' Jackson takes you through his tendon tearing, spinal disc dislocating back workout."

haha- was just thinking that when I saw the video. The joints are always the weak link in the chain. Eventually they break if you beat on them enough.

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2018, 02:17:24 PM »
Does 8 plates with cheat lifts, couldn't do 5 with proper form. Same old BS. If I want to see someone use weights that are too heavy for them just to show off for the camera using terrible, spine-busting form, I can just watch The Unbelievable or The cost of Redemption.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2018, 02:52:07 PM »
Shit wheels.

He was NEVER close to being the strongest pro. It was a work by the ever-lying scoundrels at MuscleTech.

I mean, sure, he’s very strong, and has proven it in meets, but ... FAR from the strongest.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2018, 03:45:04 PM »
I remember Jackson being touted as one of the strongest bodybuilders out there.  Anyone know what kind of numbers he lifted? 

Johnnie is legitimately strong, with his big lift being the dead. His best raw deadlift is around #830 - 840, but usually he'd pull high 700's. Best raw bench in real competition I've seen for him was #470ish. Low 500's single ply. And I don't have a squat number but he claims low 800's in a suit, which is believable.

It's hard to say what he'd do in a 3 lift meet or totally raw because he'd do push pulls, and sometimes he'd do one lift raw, then the next suited, etc....

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
Johnnie is legitimately strong, with his big lift being the dead. His best raw deadlift is around #830 - 840, but usually he'd pull high 700's. Best raw bench in real competition I've seen for him was #470ish. Low 500's single ply. And I don't have a squat number but he claims low 800's in a suit, which is believable.

It's hard to say what he'd do in a 3 lift meet or totally raw because he'd do push pulls, and sometimes he'd do one lift raw, then the next suited, etc....
There's probably naturals who've either come close to those numbers or exceeded them. He's not legitimately strong if he's legitimately juicing.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 04:11:59 PM »
There's probably naturals who've either come close to those numbers or exceeded them. He's not legitimately strong if he's legitimately juicing.

juicing and sucking big cocks for fast easy cash

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »
juicing and sucking big cocks for fast easy cash
He's been into G4P for a long time.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 04:30:53 PM »
kwon3 is like a walking wikipedia on everything g4p

Kwon3

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »
kwon3 is like a walking wikipedia on everything g4p
danimal77 aka ratherbebig is like a walking woman-beating rage machine who stalks people who are clearly better informed and more accepted than he is

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »
danimal77 aka ratherbebig is like a walking woman-beating rage machine who stalks people who are clearly better informed and more accepted than he is

that video of gay4pay johnny went up so fast in your post it has to be bookmarked on your computer

Kwon3

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 04:35:38 PM »
that video of gay4pay johnny went up so fast in your post it has to be bookmarked on your computer

or, you know, you can just type johnnie jackson gay video in Google.

I get it, leaving this site for 15 seconds is scary for you since you live here under multiple personalities.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 04:38:58 PM »
or, you know, you can just type johnnie jackson gay video in Google.

so you admit you search for gay videos on google?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »

WooShhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He may still be competing as a powerlifter. He did that between shows when he was competing. In fact, he won a deadlift meet a few weeks before he turned pro at the NPC Nationals.

Ronnie Coleman had nagging injuries that he never let completely heal. To my knowledge, Jackson has no such ailments.

Kwon3

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2018, 04:40:59 PM »
so you admit you search for gay videos on google?
Sure, if it's relevant to a topic or post.

See, this how normal people converse. They find a topic and contribute to it by links, articles, videos, or comments.

That's in contrast to how you post here, namely following people around who bruised your ego or posting sequential threads in short periods about random topics then bumping your own threads to get more replies.