Author Topic: Denver mayor's son has a complete meltdown on police body cam  (Read 2589 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Denver mayor's son has a complete meltdown on police body cam
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 09:17:13 AM »
KWON3, Thanks! I agree with your 'analysis' as a result of at least three personal "peace officer vs asshoe" confrontations.

Once I gained my composure ... I realized I was the 'asshole' three times running.

Verbal argument with a Sheriff regarding out-of-state auto license plates.

Verbal confrontation with a police officer while giving me a U-turn violation.

And one  most unforgettable was a lock-up in the drunk tank while in my teens .... arguing verbosly that I was not inebriated.

There must be a name for an individual's verbal arguments which attempt to prove that you re being treated un-fairly ... when you are definitely wrong.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 10:45:58 AM »

There must be a name for an individual's verbal arguments which attempt to prove that you re being treated un-fairly ... when you are definitely wrong.

Hebronics?

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »
KWON3, Thanks! I agree with your 'analysis' as a result of at least three personal "peace officer vs asshoe" confrontations.

Once I gained my composure ... I realized I was the 'asshole' three times running.

Verbal argument with a Sheriff regarding out-of-state auto license plates.

Verbal confrontation with a police officer while giving me a U-turn violation.

And one  most unforgettable was a lock-up in the drunk tank while in my teens .... arguing verbosly that I was not inebriated.

I should mention that white Americans do have their fair share of arguments and unpleasant exchanges with some LEO, it's not just blacks. The difference is we get shot or arrested less often because we don't run away nearly as much as they do, and we generally do have our driver's license and insurance, which many of them feel is optional. Off the bat, the conversation goes downhill when you don't even have the paperwork they're asking for.

But yeah, cool on you for being humble enough to admit you could've handled things differently. I got into one violent verbal argument with a female cop once and decided I was never going through that again. It's been good ever since. They can't get you for what you didn't do.

Kwon3

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2018, 04:48:27 PM »
Regarding the first video, the drone user may indeed be in possible violation of NYS laws.

https://www.dronethusiast.com/drone-laws-in-new-york/

I also think Homeland Security allows free reign to law enforcement to detain people for suspicious behavior.

Basically they can kidnap you and take you to Romania if they want and you will never be seen again.
DHS has that power over people who are non-citizens, including permanent residents. Yes.

They don't have the right to detain American citizens without due process and offering them a channel to communicate with an attorney.

But yes, federal law enforcement has sweeping powers and little oversight. For instance these CBP officers at the southern border made this kid drink his lethal brew of meth in liquid form that he was trying to smuggle in, and after he died they were interrogated about it, lied about the whole thing (despite the exchange at the border being filmed) and they still got away with it. Making law enforcement accountable is rarely possible, so it's best to avoid getting into a situation where you have to.