Author Topic: Manafort & Cohen Get Assfucked On The Same Day  (Read 17257 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Manafort & Cohen Get Assfucked On The Same Day
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2018, 09:13:02 PM »
Typical LE, you've already convicted him based on your opinion, not facts.

Most LEOs are conservative. I'd say 90% to 99%.  The reason.  They think more than feel.   Convictions must be fact based. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2018, 09:14:22 PM »

run of the muck Trumptard.. can't decipher the message if it contradicts your view

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2018, 01:11:06 AM »

And based on your opinion and not facts, you've exonerated him....same thing.   ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2018, 05:49:49 AM »
And based on your opinion and not facts, you've exonerated him....same thing.   ;)
It's called innocent until proven guilty you fuck, we are still in America right? ::)

run of the muck Trumptard.. can't decipher the message if it contradicts your view
Typical LE, everyones guilty until they prove their innocence. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2018, 11:29:48 AM »
It's called innocent until proven guilty you fuck, we are still in America right? ::)

I find it very difficulty to believe Agnostic007 is a LEO, retired or otherwise.  Well...maybe retarded.  Nah.  ;D There are very few libtards LEOs. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2018, 12:07:11 PM »
I find it very difficulty to believe Agnostic007 is a LEO, retired or otherwise.  Well...maybe retarded.  Nah.  ;D There are very few libtards LEOs. 
My neighbor is LAPD investigator, ex-Marine, Mexican....loves Trump, agrees with stricter border control, disagrees with gun control. Good all around guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2018, 01:24:38 PM »

Explain why someone sits in jail until their trial if they are innocent until proven guilty

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »
Explain why someone sits in jail until their trial if they are innocent until proven guilty

Fear of flight for one.  And some people are not given bail.    But you knew that.  Or did you?  Oh wait! You were not addressing me.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2018, 11:15:30 PM »
Fear of flight for one.  And some people are not given bail.    But you knew that.  Or did you?  Oh wait! You were not addressing me.

My point is that some people think the system is set up to where you are assumed to be innocent  until it is proven in court that you are  guilty. which is a misnomer. It is certainly how you are to be viewed during the trial. But in practice, you're not letting a guy who shoots 50 people in Las Vegas out to roam the streets until his trial because he  is "Innocent until proven guilty" just like it is not unreasonable for someone to form an opinion Trump might be guilty of something before he is brought to trial or before a hearing. I would caution against stating it as fact, just as I would the persons saying he is an innocent lamb at this point.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »
Cohen gets roasted... Not sure why CNN didnt show this part.