Author Topic: Manafort & Cohen Get Assfucked On The Same Day  (Read 17310 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Manafort & Cohen Get Assfucked On The Same Day
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2018, 09:02:50 PM »
How so?

Manafort got popped on tax and bank fraud, as did Cohen.

As for Cohen claiming that Trump told him to pay off Daniels/Clifford, Cohen would have to contradict his own taped conversation with CNN's Chris Cuomo, saying that he made the payment "on my own" to help Trump personally. He even says that, "It wasn't for the campaign".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/26/michael-cohen-secretly-recorded-conversation-with-cnns-cuomo-telling-him-paid-stormy-on-my-own-report.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/398987-michael-cohen-recorded-phone-call-with-cnns-cuomo-report

One is not under oath, where you can say whatever you want.. (picture Trump on any number of statements about this) and the other was under oath where there are penalties for lying.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 09:04:28 PM »
Cooperating on what? Contradicting all the earlier statements they made after they were busted for unrelated stuff? LOL you reek of desperation.

You are like the OJ supporter... you are wiling to believe 50 plus people are lying in order for OJ to be telling the truth.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 09:05:34 PM »
In case you haven't heard, Trump has turned over 1.5mil requested documents, his own attorney was deposed for 30hrs with no restrictions, countless witnesses and still no crime. If there was a crime committed by Trump, we would have known about it. Like I said, it's not like he deleted 33,000 email, smashed a government blackberry with a hammer and instructed others to do the same, or received a $500k "speaking fee" from Russians, lied to Congress, lied to federal agents, order a stand down that costs the lives of 4 American.....let me know if I've left anything out.

Are his taxes in there?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 09:17:10 PM »
When Obama turns over his school records and Bill Clinton turns over his medical records. :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 09:33:24 PM »
You are like the OJ supporter... you are wiling to believe 50 plus people are lying in order for OJ to be telling the truth.
And you're a typical America hater, so desperate for our president to fail because he's not your political party. It's a shame there are so many like you, wanting to see out president dragged through the mud because your candidate didn't win. :-\

One is not under oath, where you can say whatever you want.. (picture Trump on any number of statements about this) and the other was under oath where there are penalties for lying.
The public opinion doesn't care. He made the statement several times in public, on tv, then gets his ass in trouble and goes to court and changes his story. LO-fucking-L
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2018, 09:36:40 PM »
When Obama turns over his school records and Bill Clinton turns over his medical records. :-*

You forgot, this was supposed to be a new government? New transparency? Using your logic, we will never hold another official accountable because officials in the past did X y or z

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2018, 09:37:47 PM »
And you're a typical America hater, so desperate for our president to fail because he's not your political party. It's a shame there are so many like you, wanting to see out president dragged through the mud because your candidate didn't win. :-\
The public opinion doesn't care. He made the statement several times in public, on tv, then gets his ass in trouble and goes to court and changes his story. LO-fucking-L

Our president is the one that can't wait to fail. He goes out of his way it appears. The public will tell us if they care or not in 2020 if he is still president. Big IF

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2018, 09:41:19 PM »
You forgot, this was supposed to be a new government? New transparency? Using your logic, we will never hold another official accountable because officials in the past did X y or z

When the rules count equally for both sides.

Don't hold your breath.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2018, 09:43:28 PM »
When the rules count equally for both sides.

Don't hold your breath.

I won't. But I've always been a pro citizen person. Politics be damned. I don't care which party is in charge, I want things done right.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2018, 09:45:30 PM »
Isn't that one of obamas quotes while he ran for president? He was going to have a transparent presidency? LOL

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/11/the_tmi_presidency.html
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2018, 09:53:36 PM »
Isn't that one of obamas quotes while he ran for president? He was going to have a transparent presidency? LOL

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/11/the_tmi_presidency.html

We still talking about Obama? Why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2018, 10:51:08 PM »
Are his taxes in there?

Thanks for letting me know if I’ve left anything out. Why yes, there are taxes.....see Clinton Foundation. While we’re at it, see Sharpton.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2018, 11:39:35 PM »
Thanks for letting me know if I’ve left anything out. Why yes, there are taxes.....see Clinton Foundation. While we’re at it, see Sharpton.

Trumps taxes.. where are the forms he promised?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2018, 07:48:08 AM »
We still talking about Obama? Why?
Because you weren't celebrating or screaming for impeachment when obama commited campaign fraud.
Hypocrite.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »
Because you weren't celebrating or screaming for impeachment when obama commited campaign fraud.
Hypocrite.

Let me guess, you were?  But now strangely quiet on anything that Trump does.  Why is that? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2018, 04:02:43 PM »
Putin and trump both great men.

I like that you used these two criminals in the same sentence.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2018, 05:36:44 PM »
Well, at least it's not official that the "Russia Collusion" narrative is now dead and buried.

There was really never anything there and there really isn't anything here, either. Lanny Davis, whether he meant to or not, poured a lot of cold water on this stuff over his last few interviews.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2018, 07:08:55 PM »
Let me guess, you were?  But now strangely quiet on anything that Trump does.  Why is that? 
Actually you're right, I wasn't, because I'm not a whiny bitch, fit throwing, hypocrite liberal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2018, 07:30:25 PM »
Actually you're right, I wasn't, because I'm not a whiny bitch, fit throwing, hypocrite liberal.

No,  you are just a whiny bitch, fit throwing hypocrite republicunt who can only defend Trump by chafing your ass with nonstop Clinton or Obama deflections.

Good news is that Obamacare still covers pysch meds for you under the pre-existing condition clause.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2018, 07:57:11 PM »
No,  you are just a whiny bitch, fit throwing hypocrite republicunt who can only defend Trump by chafing your ass with nonstop Clinton or Obama deflections.

Good news is that Obamacare still covers pysch meds for you under the pre-existing condition clause.

Not my job to defend him, that's his lawyers job. My hobby is to mock people like you that are still upset and pouting almost 2 years after your idol and hero killary lost her 93% chance of becoming president. :-*
I've since been corrected and shown that it was a 98% chance of winning that killary and the demoncratic party blew.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2018, 08:19:07 PM »
His lawyer did a great job.  Which is why he has 8 indictments against him now huh?

Perhaps Cohen should have tried your method of bringing up Hillary every time something about Trump is posted.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2018, 08:23:16 PM »
His lawyer did a great job.  Which is why he has 8 indictments against him now huh?

Perhaps Cohen should have tried your method of bringing up Hillary every time something about Trump is posted.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »

Just enjoy pointing out demoncrats hypocrisy. You liberals may want to stay in your safe spaces with your binkies until 2024 or so.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2018, 09:57:55 PM »
Just enjoy pointing out demoncrats hypocrisy. You liberals may want to stay in your safe spaces with your binkies until 2024 or so.

why? We are enjoying this "I told you so" moment. No way this buffoon would make it 4 years. I'm enjoying watching people who consider themselves upstanding americans supporting this moron when the curtain is pulled back, and we all see what a cluster f*k  this guy causes with his every tweet  :)