Author Topic: "I WILL HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE"...........SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8082 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: "I WILL HIRE THE BEST PEOPLE"...........SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »
So far the only person Trump has hired that was qualified to do their job has been Stormy Daniels.

I would add Gen. Mattis

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2020, 06:43:19 AM »
so remember all those many years ago when Trump said "I will hire the  best people"...HOW HAS THAT TURNED OUT??? ;D

...and its so funny that when he hires all these incompetent people, he praises them to high heaven, saying they are the best at what they do etc, etc

...then when he fires them or they resign a few months later, he calls them "dogs"...."sick puppies"...."crazy"..etc..

...he has hired more incompetent people than anyone I have ever seen...which definitely highlights his own incompetence :-\

Not to mention I've never seen so many ex-staffers writing books about a sitting president criticizing him and calling into question his competence and judgment....

WOW

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2020, 06:41:01 PM »
so remember all those many years ago when Trump said "I will hire the  best people"...HOW HAS THAT TURNED OUT??? ;D

...and its so funny that when he hires all these incompetent people, he praises them to high heaven, saying they are the best at what they do etc, etc

...then when he fires them or they resign a few months later, he calls them "dogs"...."sick puppies"...."crazy"..etc..

...he has hired more incompetent people than anyone I have ever seen...which definitely highlights his own incompetence :-\

Not to mention I've never seen so many ex-staffers writing books about a sitting president criticizing him and calling into question his competence and judgment....

WOW

...'andrey' how was life 4 muslim gay's under hillary's presidency  ;D