Author Topic: Meghan McCain hijacks own father's funeral to attack Trump and his supporters  (Read 7013 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Meghan McCain hijacks own father's funeral to attack Trump and his supporters
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2018, 06:52:49 PM »
Then you don't pay attention. He whines constantly about being treated unfairly

Trump is merely pointing out the truth.

Liberals on the other hand..............

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Meghan McCain hijacks own father's funeral to attack Trump and his supporters
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »
Trump is merely pointing out the truth.

Liberals on the other hand..............

Was his inauguration crowd bigger, was that true?

Did Obama tap his phone lines, was that "truth"

Was Trump against the Iraq war from the start, was that truth?

Was there really no system to vet refugees from the middle east, was that "truth"?

I could go on about 4000 more times but I realize it doesnt matter. The "truth" for some people just isn't that important

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2018, 08:40:03 PM »

Was there really no system to vet refugees from the middle east, was that "truth"?

I could go on about 4000 more times but I realize it doesnt matter. The "truth" for some people just isn't that important
Was the truth important to you before Trump took office?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2018, 08:40:28 PM »
Was the truth important to you before Trump took office?

For decades

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2018, 08:45:16 PM »
For decades
You may be the rare example, but for the vast majority of your liberal friends, like those in the media, it only matters when it's a repub in office.
Quite honestly, Trump could lie about anything he wants as lomg as the economy is kicking, we aren't going in to any new wars and the job market is getting tight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2018, 08:46:07 PM »
Was his inauguration crowd bigger, was that true?  Petty shit, who cares?

Did Obama tap his phone lines, was that "truth"  YES, as long as you don't focus on the word tap.  Obama and his justice department conspired to spy on Trump and his team

Was Trump against the Iraq war from the start, was that truth?  I don't know, probably.

Was there really no system to vet refugees from the middle east, was that "truth"?  YES, there is no way to accrately tell who these people are and what their intentions are.

Petty shit, and even that is mostly true.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2018, 08:48:02 PM »
You may be the rare example, but for the vast majority of your liberal friends, like those in the media, it only matters when it's a repub in office.
Quite honestly, Trump could lie about anything he wants as lomg as the economy is kicking, we aren't going in to any new wars and the job market is getting tight.

I am more concerned about my country than my wallet. Most of those who went into the military felt the same way. There are some things bigger and more important than your 401K. But thats just me and a few others.

As far as being liberal, I would love to take one of those tests because (I have taken a few over the years to see where I stand) and I am liberal on some things, I am conservative on others.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2018, 10:25:32 PM »

TDS exhibit A.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2018, 09:38:45 AM »

TDS exhibit A.

IF pointing out the hypocrisy of a man like Trump and his followers is TDS, I suppose you have a point.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2018, 09:39:12 AM »

Go on then.  Continue with "about 4,000 more times" of such evidence.  Please.  No, really.  Be a Nike nut and just do it. ;D  4,000 more, please. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2018, 09:40:36 AM »
Go on then.  Continue with "about 4,000 more times" of such evidence.  Please.  No, really.  Be a Nike nut and just do it. ;D  4,000 more, please. ;D
He can't, he was lying, the truth isn't important to him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2018, 09:43:09 AM »

You make no sense. Trumps lies are pretty well documented.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/05/01/president-trump-has-made-3001-false-or-misleading-claims-so-far/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.248321b35ab5

There are 3001 since taking office... easily another grand during the campaign. But hey... they probably got it wrong, he probably tells the truth all the time and the facts are simply wrong...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2018, 09:45:15 AM »

Agreed, my friend.  For cucktards the truth is nothing more than a pretzel in the making, to be twisted as they and they alone, see fit.  FTN.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2018, 09:58:10 AM »
Agreed, my friend.  For cucktards the truth is nothing more than a pretzel in the making, to be twisted as they and they alone, see fit.  FTN.

Did you skip over my last post Scott

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2018, 10:30:30 AM »
Did you skip over my last post Scott

It's the Washington Post, my friend.  Not your fault they're into Pretzel Logic (Steely Dan!), if you will and I don't believe such as them.