Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 28187 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« on: September 01, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »
Just got out of gym and decided to grab a late bite as I didnt want to wait to drive home.  I'm sitting there and that crusty ass bitch ate out of my food and then tried to serve it me.

What basically happenned next is hard to describe other than the fact that I prob used more n-words, primate definitions, and noose terminology than I ever had in my life to where people started exiting out the door.         Unsanitary mother fuckers eating out my God damn food.  This is why I hardly eat out.
A

Kwon3

Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 09:33:41 PM »
So it's okay for you to use racial epithets and slavery-era imagery in your slurs to voice your discontent at some waitress's unprofessional behavior (ooooh, she took one of your fries to test it for quality) because of the color of your skin but if a white man does it, he's videotaped by some fag white liberal's cellphone, excoriated by the idiot masses and their dung beetle SJW professional retweeters on social media, fired from his job, and possibly arrested for disorderly conduct and stoking the flames of racial hatred against an innocent victim who just slipped up once at her job.

Anyone still need proof the lunatic fringe lives on the left and hates itself?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 09:55:15 PM »
So it's okay for you to use racial epithets and slavery-era imagery in your slurs to voice your discontent at some waitress's unprofessional behavior (ooooh, she took one of your fries to test it for quality) because of the color of your skin but if a white man does it, he's videotaped by some fag white liberal's cellphone, excoriated by the idiot masses and their dung beetle SJW professional retweeters on social media, fired from his job, and possibly arrested for disorderly conduct and stoking the flames of racial hatred against an innocent victim who just slipped up once at her job.

Anyone still need proof the lunatic fringe lives on the left and hates itself?

Mind your business in black people's affairs.  It's my right to correct negros who are embarrassing the black race
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 09:57:25 PM »
You obviously never worked in the F&B Industry, you have no idea whats going on behind closed doors, watch the movie Waiting and you'll get a pretty good idea of the goings on in the back of the house. Plus why the fuck are you eating at a restaurant you are prepping for a show ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 09:59:20 PM »
You obviously never worked in the F&B Industry, you have no idea whats going on behind closed doors, watch the movie Waiting and you'll get a pretty good idea of the goings on in the back of the house. Plus why the fuck are you eating at a restaurant you are prepping for a show ;D

It was a 45 minute drive... 10 star fitness has places that serve Ultra Fit Meals.  Not eating junk.  I'm aware of the shit but dont eat people's food out in the open
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 10:04:14 PM »
It was a 45 minute drive... 10 star fitness has places that serve Ultra Fit Meals.  Not eating junk
Bring a cooler with your meals, throw some ice packs in there and you're good to go for the day, no need to worry about people contaminating your food or having to deal with racist employees. You have to be in monk mode dude, you're in prep, put your blinders on and go to war with the weights, plus dealing with racist waitresses will just increase your cortisol levels which will be even more detrimental to your physique.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »
Mind your business in black people's affairs.  It's my right to correct negros who are embarrassing the black race

::)

Vissy ate out of your food. It can't get any worst than that.

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 10:08:05 PM »
Bring a cooler with your meals, throw some ice packs in there and you're good to go for the day, no need to worry about people contaminating your food or having to deal with racist employees. You have to be in monk mode dude, you're in prep, put your blinders on and go to war with the weights, plus dealing with racist waitresses will just increase your cortisol levels which will be even more detrimental to your physique
I don't think you read his post at all, or you're being a typical meathead and not paying attention. The only racist in that incident is the buck-toothed buttsurfing gorilla who started this thread, not the overworked black waitress on the receiving end of his racist verbal lashing because he spotted her stealing one of his chitterlings.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 10:08:33 PM »
eat out of food what in what  can do this?
A

Kwon3

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 10:09:09 PM »
::)

Vissy ate out of your food. It can't get any worst than that.
You'd think so, but Vissy also ate out of his butthole. Now THAT is worse than anything I can think of.  :-X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 10:12:08 PM »
I don't think you read his post at all, or you're being a typical meathead and not paying attention. The only racist in that incident is the buck-toothed buttsurfing gorilla who started this thread, not the overworked black waitress on the receiving end of his racist verbal lashing because he spotted her stealing one of his chitterlings.
Lol, I misread what he wrote, either way his cortisol levels increased due to him lashing out at the staff, all of this could've been avoided if he just brought his own meal. ;D

Kwon3

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2018, 10:15:14 PM »
Lol, I misread what he wrote, either way his cortisol levels increased due to him lashing out at the staff, all of this could've been avoided if he just brought his own meal. ;D
Or he could just, you know, ask for her manager and explain the situation to him, without being a completely dramatic and ghetto stereotypical níğğer acting out at the local Denny's, get a new plate of food, and leave the place without disturbing the other patrons or humiliating that woman for doing what pretty much all servers do behind close doors prior to taking food out the back.

There lies the difference between us and them. We assess a situation, think before we act and speak, and find a solution that works for everyone. Most blacks, on the other hand, just want to be as loud and vulgar as possible, and that's why they're constantly on Live PD and on COPS in handcuffs or painting the sidewalks of Chicago red next to shell casings. They can't control their anger.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2018, 10:20:06 PM »
Bring a cooler with your meals, throw some ice packs in there and you're good to go for the day, no need to worry about people contaminating your food or having to deal with racist employees. You have to be in monk mode dude, you're in prep, put your blinders on and go to war with the weights, plus dealing with racist waitresses will just increase your cortisol levels which will be even more detrimental to your physique.

Thanks for the advice but I'm fine in terms meal prep and dieting down....naturally without steroids. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2018, 10:21:56 PM »

But I didnt so it is what it is...but either way, no excuse for eating food from my plate
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 10:30:25 PM »
Behavior worthy of an 8 ball jacket man uppercut.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 10:57:23 PM »
holdup dawg you sayin some chickenhead ate food offa your plate right in front of you then handed it over!?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 01:06:58 AM »

Isnt that most of them?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 01:29:45 AM »
Did she use a clean fork.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2018, 01:44:48 AM »
Just got out of gym and decided to grab a late bite as I didnt want to wait to drive home.  I'm sitting there and that crusty ass bitch ate out of my food and then tried to serve it me.

What basically happenned next is hard to describe other than the fact that I prob used more n-words, primate definitions, and noose terminology than I ever had in my life to where people started exiting out the door.         Unsanitary mother fuckers eating out my God damn food.  This is why I hardly eat out.

Just imagine if Old Fatso V.B. start eating your food  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2018, 01:46:31 AM »
I read the thread title and I fucking knew this was Vince.  lol.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2018, 02:26:21 AM »
She was messing with your anabolic window. That is unforgiveable.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2018, 03:14:17 AM »
Was she using her hands?

She pick up a piece of salad or fries?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2018, 03:14:51 AM »
Damn even waitresses have no respect for you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2018, 03:26:55 AM »

If this is black people’s affairs... then why did you post it on GetBig?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2018, 03:32:28 AM »
Was she using her hands?

She pick up a piece of salad or fries?

Vince only tosses salads; he'd never order one.
K