Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 27897 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2018, 03:55:08 AM »
Just got out of gym and decided to grab a late bite as I didnt want to wait to drive home.  I'm sitting there and that crusty ass bitch ate out of my food and then tried to serve it me.

What basically happenned next is hard to describe other than the fact that I prob used more n-words, primate definitions, and noose terminology than I ever had in my life to where people started exiting out the door.         Unsanitary mother fuckers eating out my God damn food.  This is why I hardly eat out.
Wtf did you expect? A lot worse has happened to your food over the years than a waitress eating out of your plate. You have probably swallowed spit numerous times from a disgruntled restaurant worker - lol!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2018, 04:06:45 AM »
Mind your business in black people's affairs.  It's my right to correct negros who are embarrassing the black race

LMFAO!

Vince, not as bad, but still wasnt pleased. Wife and I are sitting at Chili's the other day (I dont eat their food but stopped for a couple of beers) the black girl waitress (who was hot as fekk BTW) kept walking by the side of the bar where the girl would pour the drinks, put them on trays for the tables, she would grab the straw out of the mixed drinks, put her finger over the top of it to trap some liquid inside it, take it out and pour it into her mouth, put the straw back inside the drink and keep on walking by. She did this 4 to 5 times while we were there. So people had to suck on straws she had her finger on. PLus did she really need the small amount of booze she was getting?? Very odd behavior.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2018, 04:41:00 AM »
Was she hot?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2018, 04:59:33 AM »
This thread has potential.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2018, 05:03:56 AM »
Was she hot?

Vince would only think she was hot if she had a penis.
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2018, 05:32:06 AM »
Vince, would love to share a plate of fries with you.
X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2018, 05:38:10 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2018, 05:42:33 AM »
Vince, would love to share a plate of fries with you.

Would this be V.G. or V.B.  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2018, 05:45:40 AM »

That would be V3. SF rips into Basilly regularly here IC, pay attention my friend.  8)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2018, 05:51:46 AM »
That is disgusting,I eat out prob most meals a week and I think about the movie waiting all the time when doing so.I just love eating out.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2018, 05:53:08 AM »
If this is black people’s affairs... then why did you post it on GetBig?
must have been funny two fat blacks shouting Nat each other..LOL. But a guy spits at Vince he is quite..funny that.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2018, 06:09:15 AM »
That would be V3. SF rips into Basilly regularly here IC, pay attention my friend.  8)

;D ;D
 ;D ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2018, 06:18:28 AM »
must have been funny two fat blacks shouting Nat each other..LOL. But a guy spits at Vince he is quite..funny that.

Derek was a douche to spit at Vince, V3 handled it properly, DA was the type to try to sue/cause trouble if V3 wanted to kick his synthol azz...
V3 is more man than DA,a nd still alive and well, where DA is causing oil spills in the ground.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2018, 06:24:43 AM »
Derek was a douche to spit at Vince, V3 handled it properly, DA was the type to try to sue/cause trouble if V3 wanted to kick his synthol azz...
V3 is more man than DA,a nd still alive and well, where DA is causing oil spills in the ground.
Dude i don't know These guys but funny. Maybe the guy was a douche but no Need to write About one being alive. Pretty low.  ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2018, 06:25:35 AM »
I worked as a line cook when I was 16 and used to eat off of the plates sometimes, it pretty much goes without saying. But the fact this waitress did it in an open kitchen in front of customers makes me believe this place is very unsanitary. Hopefully you talked to the manager and got a free meal.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2018, 06:25:56 AM »
LMFAO!

Vince, not as bad, but still wasnt pleased. Wife and I are sitting at Chili's the other day (I dont eat their food but stopped for a couple of beers) the black girl waitress (who was hot as fekk BTW) kept walking by the side of the bar where the girl would pour the drinks, put them on trays for the tables, she would grab the straw out of the mixed drinks, put her finger over the top of it to trap some liquid inside it, take it out and pour it into her mouth, put the straw back inside the drink and keep on walking by. She did this 4 to 5 times while we were there. So people had to suck on straws she had her finger on. PLus did she really need the small amount of booze she was getting?? Very odd behavior.

Chili’s is fucking awesome,their chicken and waffles,nachos and quesadilla burger are some of the best food I’ve had.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2018, 06:38:41 AM »

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2018, 07:00:17 AM »

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2018, 07:04:08 AM »
Need some Sauce on there?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2018, 07:25:34 AM »

Both, of course.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2018, 08:09:27 AM »
Just got out of gym and decided to grab a late bite as I didnt want to wait to drive home.  I'm sitting there and that crusty ass bitch ate out of my food and then tried to serve it me.

What basically happenned next is hard to describe other than the fact that I prob used more n-words, primate definitions, and noose terminology than I ever had in my life to where people started exiting out the door.         Unsanitary mother fuckers eating out my God damn food.  This is why I hardly eat out.

Was she black or dominican?
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2018, 08:17:11 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2018, 08:30:45 AM »
Need some Sauce on there?

Man, oddly enough I was a bit aroused by that. Think she had a crush on the dude who ordered it?

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2018, 08:33:39 AM »
Man, oddly enough I was a bit aroused by that. Think she had a crush on the dude who ordered it?
Maybe an ex Boss? I think it was meant to be nasty.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2018, 11:07:34 AM »
Just got out of gym and decided to grab a late bite as I didnt want to wait to drive home.  I'm sitting there and that crusty ass bitch ate out of my food and then tried to serve it me.

What basically happenned next is hard to describe other than the fact that I prob used more n-words, primate definitions, and noose terminology than I ever had in my life to where people started exiting out the door.         Unsanitary mother fuckers eating out my God damn food.  This is why I hardly eat out.

Another reason why this "charcoal kid" will never be Most Positive Member Of The Month.

1. Race baiting.

2. Says he "just got out of the gym" which is either a complete lie or he's using the gym to "cruise" the lockeroom for other males. There is no way in hell that man goes to the gym with a physique like that. You could join Curves and take a years worth of Zumba classes and look better than Vince. Nothing Negative about being truthful. Sometimes it hurts but the pain of looking like that lasts a lifetime. My words may be the spark that ignites the flame for Vince. Tough Love.

3. No way with a Builders Way salary is Vince frequenting fine dinning restaurants. Golden Coral maybe...that type of behavior is acceptable there...especially on Soul Food Night.

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?