Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 28476 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
Hopefully they dont do this at our local Lobster Claw 2 in Derry Walter!!

At least I can see what they are doing at Dunks! :D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
Mind your business in black people's affairs.  It's my right to correct negros who are embarrassing the black race

Either you're a shut-in or you're the busiest man in schmoebidness.  Regardless of skin color (and all people do stupid things) you cannot "correct" everyone.  But, good luck trying, sir.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:43 PM »
Mind your business in black people's affairs.  It's my right to correct negros who are embarrassing the black race

Not sure I can agree with you on this. You went way too far off on a stranger you caught wronging you when you would have been more effective if you simply refused the food and walked out. Freaking out is freaking out regardless of the race of the people involved. Using race as an excuse for bad behavior is just plain crap.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2018, 04:07:39 PM »
eat out of food what in what  can do this?

Not unless you ask and get permission first.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »
Or he could just, you know, ask for her manager and explain the situation to him, without being a completely dramatic and ghetto stereotypical níğğer acting out at the local Denny's, get a new plate of food, and leave the place without disturbing the other patrons or humiliating that woman for doing what pretty much all servers do behind close doors prior to taking food out the back.

There lies the difference between us and them. We assess a situation, think before we act and speak, and find a solution that works for everyone. Most blacks, on the other hand, just want to be as loud and vulgar as possible, and that's why they're constantly on Live PD and on COPS in handcuffs or painting the sidewalks of Chicago red next to shell casings. They can't control their anger.

I've witnessed plenty of 'us' losing their shit too. Nobody gets a free pass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »
Wtf did you expect? A lot worse has happened to your food over the years than a waitress eating out of your plate. You have probably swallowed spit numerous times from a disgruntled restaurant worker - lol!

Technically, while one can eat out of a bowl or a cup, they eat off of a plate.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
I worked as a line cook when I was 16 and used to eat off of the plates sometimes, it pretty much goes without saying. But the fact this waitress did it in an open kitchen in front of customers makes me believe this place is very unsanitary. Hopefully you talked to the manager and got a free meal.

Honestly, would you want a free meal after making a scene? Who knows what unknown and unthinkable 'condiments' would be added you meal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2018, 04:27:22 PM »
No need to add vinegar to that frankfurter, it comes pre-flavored.

There's something fishy going on with that wiener.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2018, 04:28:40 PM »
If you can make fun of someones looks, weight, education, clothing, height, income level, etc, etc, why not their race?

Best to not make fun of people at all.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2018, 04:40:42 PM »
Not sure I can agree with you on this. You went way too far off on a stranger you caught wronging you when you would have been more effective if you simply refused the food and walked out. Freaking out is freaking out regardless of the race of the people involved. Using race as an excuse for bad behavior is just plain crap.  

This is coming from someone who lives in an all white community.  Sometimes it's up to people like me to grab the whip from the overseer and take care of business.  So mind your manners
A

Kwon3

« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2018, 05:09:27 PM »
Fixed.
Maybe I'm missing something. You just quoted back what I wrote in the first place. I don't see any fixing.

Kwon3

« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2018, 05:10:37 PM »
If you can make fun of someones looks, weight, education, clothing, height, income level, etc, etc, why not their race?
Ask Americans. They're the ones who've declared racism unacceptable and illegal for the past 50 years. If it was up to me, America of today would be the America of the late 19th century. Everyone free but separate, and women wouldn't vote, since they have no idea what the hell they're talking about and politics is a man's occupation.

Kwon3

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2018, 05:11:59 PM »
I've witnessed plenty of 'us' losing their shit too. Nobody gets a free pass.
So because you've seen a handful of Whites doing it, it means blacks aren't the one overwhelmingly the ones pulling this crap on a regular basis?

Have a read, chum:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

Kwon3

« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2018, 05:13:14 PM »
This is coming from someone who lives in an all white community.  Sometimes it's up to people like me to grab the whip from the overseer and take care of business.  So mind your manners

If you can do it, I can do it. We don't impose racial tests on free speech in America. Either we can all call black people the N word or we can't. Until that time, there'll be no trust between the races and the hate will continue, because it's being held together by the glue of hypocrisy. Get over it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
Maybe I'm missing something. You just quoted back what I wrote in the first place. I don't see any fixing.

I omitted what I believe were unnecessary closing remarks. Interesting that you didn't notice that. I really that thought you would. Oh well, I cheated because I could have simply lined it out and you would have seen that right away.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2018, 09:45:12 PM »
Vince,

Here's an idea that will get you a shit ton of views on your YouTube channel. Make a video detailing this event just as it went down. Tell the entire story, derogatory terms included, and mention why it bothered you so much.

This is what people want to see. Forget the car auctions and mundane shit, this will make you a star.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2018, 02:34:05 PM »
I have just been reading some old Russian literature. After such a tough reading session, it is with mellifluous feeling, that I return to Getbig to read Goodrum's mundane observations, with its plethora of querulous expressions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2018, 04:16:44 PM »
I have just been reading some old Russian literature. After such a tough reading session, it is with mellifluous feeling, that I return to Getbig to read Goodrum's mundane observations, with its plethora of querulous expressions.

Wow! Just wow. Not sure how you used them flows, but you employed a couple of words for which I had to look up the definitions. Whether my advanced age caused failing memory stores them long enough for me to property utilize them remains to be seen. Never-the-less, the impact of you post is top notch.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »
If you can do it, I can do it. We don't impose racial tests on free speech in America. Either we can all call black people the N word or we can't. Until that time, there'll be no trust between the races and the hate will continue, because it's being held together by the glue of hypocrisy. Get over it.

No moron.  It's not that simple.  Dumber than Sarah Palin.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2018, 07:28:37 PM »

There are times when the only reason something is not "simple" is because of simpletons refusing to recognize the truth of it.  Neither of you are simpletons.

Kwon3

« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2018, 08:10:59 PM »
Yes moron. It is that simple, unless you enjoy having black cock shoved up your ass and another shoved in your mouth behind your girlfriend's back. I'm sure your prostate kicks you in the ankle to shut your gay piehole whenever you're tempted to call someone black that word, because you don't want them to change their mind about their all-access-pass to your steaming hot shitter.

Kwon3

« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2018, 08:11:45 PM »
There are times when the only reason something is not "simple" is because of simpletons refusing to recognize the truth of it.  Neither of you are simpletons.
He's a fucking moron. Pretty sure it's another one of Nether Animal's accounts, same posting pattern and Communist Lefty sympathies.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2018, 08:34:57 PM »

Exactly Right.
When Blacks cease to call each other black
Then i’ll Cease to call them guys

If it’s ok for them then it’s ok for everyone.
Hypocritical no nonsense otherwise.

Kwon3

« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2018, 09:00:36 PM »
Exactly Right.
When Blacks cease to call each other black
Then i’ll Cease to call them guys

If it’s ok for them then it’s ok for everyone.
Hypocritical no nonsense otherwise.
There's blacks and there's ńiggers in every society. Some have white skin, some brown, some yellow, or another variation of the above. Blacks don't have a special purchase on it. It's a term like Neds or Benefits Scroungers in the UK. It signifies a person whose behavior is below the minimal standard of acceptable in society, who profits off others and parasitically refuses to find work.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2018, 12:01:29 AM »
Hey Vince G., who removed topic about Basils dead  ???