Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 28440 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2018, 01:57:57 PM »

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »
Giuseppe Go4It has MUCH more than a mere physique!

Regarding your "no solid education"-comment.

First of all, he has a degree in Marketing and has been in hospitality management for almost 9 years.

He wisely saved his money early and invested it in the market from the get-go. He also bought his own condo at a mere 25 years of age.

He may not be a Warren Buffet, but i think it is commendable to be able to follow your heart and choose a path that you enjoy while making a living.

It is taxing on the body to do what he does, so it was very beneficial for him to have that angelic physique and stamina.

Nice recap brother.

Go4it lives the live I would love to live.
He is a mountain of hunky inspiration to me.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2018, 02:25:43 PM »
Lol, just depends on how passionate you are about life, feeling good, looking good, and making the most out of your potential. I'd take eating a home cooked meal any day over eating out at places that use a bunch of toxic oils to cook your food in, not knowing the quality of the food, and in this circumstance the sanitary issues that come with eating at a restaurant. Its not really the point of doing a show, just being the best you can be, and if you can't take the time to throw a few meals in Tupperware, throw a few ice packs into a cooler then I guess it's just not that important to you.

i am with you here - i only eat to celebrate and its typically with my latina chica is meal  preps so we do our cheat meals together - get dressed up and have a blast

saves money too - eating out is $$ so if i do it, its a nice place, dressed up etc, drinks, upgraded uber selection.

i almost never waste money on eating out -

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2018, 04:15:15 PM »
I'm up to 190 at the moment, but if I didn't eat this way I would not have the energy levels I need to work 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week for 6 months straight. But I'd kill to have Brooke Ences epic leaness.

Work?

Aren’t you a waitress on a cruise ship?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2018, 05:36:47 PM »
I have a degree in Marketing, I've been in hospitality management for almost 9 years, saved my money and invested it in the market at a young age, bought my own condo by 25. I'm not some billionaire but I'm very proud that I followed my heart and chose a career doing things that I enjoy thoroughly and yes my physique definitely had a lot to do with my initial success as a bartender, eating clean and training regularly provided my with optimal energy levels to perform well at my job and in life in general. Nutrition is going to be the driving factor behind how you function in life, so if that means carrying food with me in order for me to live the life I wish to continue to live so be it. Trust me I work with 1000's of employees and 90% of them are constantly complaining about how exhausted they are, they are fueling themselves with countless cans of Redbulls and double expresso's, when I see what they eat daily it's not very surprising why they feel and look the way they do.

But aren't most of your meals from your work? You've mentioned that you don't have a lot of expenses because your room and board are free. Your meals are made by chefs on the ship so you are essentially eating out every day. And I imagine that the food on the ship is of higher quality and better prepared than what most people have at home. I mean, isn't it intended for people on very expensive luxury vacations.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2018, 05:44:55 PM »
Why does someone who weighs 135 lbs need pre-prepped meals?

You don’t carry any more muscle than a female fitness competitor.

You would easily be the smallest woman in any CrossFit competition you entered.

LOL! The guy has won physique shows. So many people here perspective on the human body is so skewed. To the average person, he is very muscular. To most people in fitness, he is in great shape and stage ready for a physique comp. Far more people find his body type more appealing than the cartoon-like monsters that will be on stage in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to assume you never posted a pic nor do you intend to.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2018, 05:59:56 PM »
LOL! The guy has won physique shows. So many people here perspective on the human body is so skewed. To the average person, he is very muscular. To most people in fitness, he is in great shape and stage ready for a physique comp. Far more people find his body type more appealing than the cartoon-like monsters that will be on stage in a couple of weeks.

PlaneJane must be a 270 lbs powerlifter with 35~40 % bodyfat since he cannot appreciate the mountain of hunky inspiration that is Gianfranco4It.
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2018, 06:05:44 PM »
But aren't most of your meals from your work? You've mentioned that you don't have a lot of expenses because your room and board are free. Your meals are made by chefs on the ship so you are essentially eating out every day. And I imagine that the food on the ship is of higher quality and better prepared than what most people have at home. I mean, isn't it intended for people on very expensive luxury vacations.

Crew food is NOT of equal quality to guests/customers food  ;D

Cooks cook employees meals , Chefs not .............. ;)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2018, 06:15:53 PM »
Yeah, but I'm not able to go to the cafeteria every 2.5 hours to down a meal so in the morning I bring my cooler with me I eat my breakfast then take 10 hardboiled eggs and put them in my cooler, lunch I bring my cooler and take another 2-3 chicken breast so I can have them throughout the day, when I have my break I hit the gym then go to the beach usually for about an hour or so, I bring my cooler with me so I have my meals ready to go post workout while at the beach, while working I usually have snacks at all times in my pockets as well, usually some type of granola or trial mix that I put in a zip lock bag as well as some kind of nuts that I can down quickly to give me sustained energy I need through the day. Dinner theres always ground beef so I'll eat a few burger patties and again bring a few back to my room. Last meal I usually have in my cabin it will be the hardboiled eggs and a beef patty. But to pull this of day in and day out takes a lot of meticulous planning to make sure I'm able to work and still get all my meals in. The people on the ship know I always have my thermobag with me everywhere, but  that's what it takes to maintain, If I don't I'll wither down to nothing with the amount of calories I burn on a daily basis through work, I track my steps with a pedometer and I average anywhere from 7-10 miles walking daily.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2018, 06:17:10 PM »
Crew food is NOT of equal quality to guests/customers food  ;D

Cooks cook employees meals , Chefs not .............. ;)

I'm an officer so I have special entitlements, one of them being we have our own officers mess where we are served the same food the passengers get, and yes the quality is a lot better then the food the crew is served also more variety.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »

Thanks dude, yeah to the average passenger or crew member I'm huge, but in terms of bodybuilder or powerlifting standards I'm small for sure. Perception tends to get scewed when all you see in these bodybuilding videos or Instagram photos are huge ripped guys, but how many people do you see looking like this on a daily basis? I meet 3,000 people a week, week in and week out for years and in all this time I've never seen anyone carrying the mass and condition you see in the IFBB. Only time I saw this was when I lived in Vegas and worked out at Gold's and I would see Cutler, Baddel, and a few other freaks here and there.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2018, 06:40:34 PM »
Work?

Aren’t you a waitress on a cruise ship?
Not many waitresses get to hangout with the Captain,  1st, and 2nd mates on the bridge.  Hopefully you are enjoying your career as well my friend.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2018, 06:50:14 PM »
looking good as usual  8)

props to you for having hijacked Vince's thread and made it about yourself ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2018, 06:50:45 PM »
Not many waitresses get to hangout with the Captain,  1st, and 2nd mates on the bridge.  Hopefully you are enjoying your career as well my friend.

Great proportions.

Much better symmetry than the 2nd mate.
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2018, 06:52:59 PM »
Great proportions.

Much better symmetry than the 2nd mate.
;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2018, 06:53:48 PM »

Wish I could take a pic with the 1st and 2nd mate.

Great honor!
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »
I'm an officer so I have special entitlements, one of them being we have our own officers mess where we are served the same food the passengers get, and yes the quality is a lot better then the food the crew is served also more variety.

Norwegian caviar 4 breakfast, lobsters 4 lunch & Australian Abalone 4 dinner  ;) top protein !.

Let me guess, crew is 99% Filipino or Mexicans (if US own company ?)  :)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
Wish I could take a pic with the 1st and 2nd mate.

Great honor!
Fuck yeah dude!

Norwegian caviar 4 breakfast, lobsters 4 lunch & Australian Abalone 4 dinner  ;) top protein !.

Let me guess, crew is 99% Filipino or Mexicans (if US own company ?)  :)
Tons of Filipino,  I dont think there is a single Mexican on the ship, most of the Latinos are from South America. Filipinos are hard fucking workers,  they take down more rice then any top pro, I'm talking little old ladies from housekeeping eating mountains of rice easily 500-1000 carbs daily.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2018, 07:08:26 PM »
Yeah, but I'm not able to go to the cafeteria every 2.5 hours to down a meal so in the morning I bring my cooler with me I eat my breakfast then take 10 hardboiled eggs and put them in my cooler, lunch I bring my cooler and take another 2-3 chicken breast so I can have them throughout the day, when I have my break I hit the gym then go to the beach usually for about an hour or so, I bring my cooler with me so I have my meals ready to go post workout while at the beach, while working I usually have snacks at all times in my pockets as well, usually some type of granola or trial mix that I put in a zip lock bag as well as some kind of nuts that I can down quickly to give me sustained energy I need through the day. Dinner theres always ground beef so I'll eat a few burger patties and again bring a few back to my room. Last meal I usually have in my cabin it will be the hardboiled eggs and a beef patty. But to pull this of day in and day out takes a lot of meticulous planning to make sure I'm able to work and still get all my meals in. The people on the ship know I always have my thermobag with me everywhere, but  that's what it takes to maintain, If I don't I'll wither down to nothing with the amount of calories I burn on a daily basis through work, I track my steps with a pedometer and I average anywhere from 7-10 miles walking daily.
I would think the AAS would keep you from withering down to nothing. Oh right you're natty LoL

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2018, 07:17:21 PM »
Fuck yeah dude!
Tons of Filipino,  I dont think there is a single Mexican on the ship, most of the Latinos are from South America. Filipinos are hard fucking workers,  they take down more rice then any top pro, I'm talking little old ladies from housekeeping eating mountains of rice easily 500-1000 carbs daily.

I like Filipinos , no troublemakers + hard workers, underpaid on cruisers  :P
I am currently in Thailand, girls around 40-45 kg & guys 50-60kg, very much carbs eaters ,boil or sticky rice (only white 1) vegetables/pork/fish food.
Working people , no beggars,no street kids ...........hardly any chubs.
White race definitely eats to much  protein & get mega fat.

Keep sailing  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2018, 07:19:58 PM »
looking good as usual  8)

props to you for having hijacked Vince's thread and made it about yourself ;D

It's ok, it's nice to hear about the musings of Go For It and his adventures and activities in a cruise ship although I have to accuse him of only telling the positives about the job and not the negative aspects.  But it's more exciting than my job in Customer Relations.

I also envy all the opportunities he gets in beating up some vagina.
A

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2018, 11:50:39 PM »
PlaneJane must be a 270 lbs powerlifter with 35~40 % bodyfat since he cannot appreciate the mountain of hunky inspiration that is Gianfranco4It.

Uhhhm, I’m female.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2018, 02:20:36 AM »
Uhhhm, I’m female.

Then you should cherish and enjoy hearing about the musings of Giuseppe 4 It and his cruising endeavors.
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2018, 07:50:55 AM »
I like Filipinos , no troublemakers + hard workers, underpaid on cruisers  :P
I am currently in Thailand, girls around 40-45 kg & guys 50-60kg, very much carbs eaters ,boil or sticky rice (only white 1) vegetables/pork/fish food.
Working people , no beggars,no street kids ...........hardly any chubs.
White race definitely eats to much  protein & get mega fat.

Keep sailing  8)
Exactly I've been to Thailand many times, for the most part everyone is very lean, however you are starting to see the population starting to fatten up a bit due to the American food franchises, I was very surprised to see how busy places like McDonalds, Dunkin Doughnuts, and Pizza Hut were out there. What part of Thailand are you in?

It's ok, it's nice to hear about the musings of Go For It and his adventures and activities in a cruise ship although I have to accuse him of only telling the positives about the job and not the negative aspects.  But it's more exciting than my job in Customer Relations.

I also envy all the opportunities he gets in beating up some vagina.
The negetives are you have to work 70-80 hours a week for 6 months straight, you are away from family and friends for long durations, you miss holidays and special occasions (I've worked Christmas for the past 7 years), depending on your job you have to room with 2 other people (many issues regarding this) in a tiny room the size of a closet, and you are around 4,000 people daily so if you don't like being around people it can be overwhelming, it also depends on your job for instance if you work in the laundry you are pretty much working in a giant sauna for 10-12 hours a day and vary rarely seeing the light of day or breathing in any fresh air, if you are working guest services you are getting pretty much bitched out all day long by irrate passengers, some cooks do nothing but chop vegetables all day for 6 months. The lifespan of a typical crew member is 2-5 months vary rarely will they actually complete the entire contract, the turnover rate is crazy, most humans just can't handle the workload, you have to have crazy stamina and endurance to do this type of work, which is why I place such a high priority on nutrition, if I don't eat right and keep my calories high I'll completely burn out. However, my job is honestly amazing I run all the outdoor bars and pool areas, I'm outside all day breathing in the fresh ocean air and taking in pure vitamin D, which I feel keeps me very healthy then a crew member that has a job indoors and is breathing in recycled air all day.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2018, 07:54:23 AM »
View from the office.