Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 28027 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2018, 08:28:47 AM »
The job you describe, in a general sense, I could not do.

Yours, specifically, sounds OK. For the right personality type.

The always-being-around-people part alone would devastate me. I’m an incredibly solitude individual. A natural loner, essentially. I don’t mind being around others, but only for relatively brief periods of time.

I not only enjoy being by myself, it’s completely essential to my mental and emotional health.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »
View from the office.

has someone from getbig ever met you on the cruise ship?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2018, 09:13:12 AM »
Exactly I've been to Thailand many times, for the most part everyone is very lean, however you are starting to see the population starting to fatten up a bit due to the American food franchises, I was very surprised to see how busy places like McDonalds, Dunkin Doughnuts, and Pizza Hut were out there. What part of Thailand are you in?

Starbuck or McD is for tourists, Thais would never pay 155 B for cappuccino, I buy small ice espresso can for 15 B (1 A $ = 25B)
Hardly anyone eats at Pizza Hut. Permanent Expats don't eat in those establishments or buz in Roo or Irish bars.
I am mostly in Phuket , Kamala beach & occasionally in Bangkok ,on  90 days visa's  ;)
My monthly gym fee is $ 28 & no Farang members , + Muay Thai gym 2X p/w.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2018, 09:47:20 AM »
Exactly I've been to Thailand many times, for the most part everyone is very lean, however you are starting to see the population starting to fatten up a bit due to the American food franchises, I was very surprised to see how busy places like McDonalds, Dunkin Doughnuts, and Pizza Hut were out there. What part of Thailand are you in?

The negetives are you have to work 70-80 hours a week for 6 months straight, you are away from family and friends for long durations, you miss holidays and special occasions (I've worked Christmas for the past 7 years), depending on your job you have to room with 2 other people (many issues regarding this) in a tiny room the size of a closet, and you are around 4,000 people daily so if you don't like being around people it can be overwhelming, it also depends on your job for instance if you work in the laundry you are pretty much working in a giant sauna for 10-12 hours a day and vary rarely seeing the light of day or breathing in any fresh air, if you are working guest services you are getting pretty much bitched out all day long by irrate passengers, some cooks do nothing but chop vegetables all day for 6 months. The lifespan of a typical crew member is 2-5 months vary rarely will they actually complete the entire contract, the turnover rate is crazy, most humans just can't handle the workload, you have to have crazy stamina and endurance to do this type of work, which is why I place such a high priority on nutrition, if I don't eat right and keep my calories high I'll completely burn out. However, my job is honestly amazing I run all the outdoor bars and pool areas, I'm outside all day breathing in the fresh ocean air and taking in pure vitamin D, which I feel keeps me very healthy then a crew member that has a job indoors and is breathing in recycled air all day.

Geez, that's pretty brutal work.   Do you get like 6 months off since you mentioned 6 months straight or like just a month off.   Hope the pay is good
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2018, 09:51:18 AM »
View from the office.

So freaking jealous.

Wish I could trade places with you!
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2018, 09:56:59 AM »
Geez, that's pretty brutal work.   Do you get like 6 months off since you mentioned 6 months straight or like just a month off.   Hope the pay is good

They’re probably looking for a putz to scrape Barnacle off the ship’s underside, you ape-armed retard.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2018, 10:00:07 AM »
The job you describe, in a general sense, I could not do.

Yours, specifically, sounds OK. For the right personality type.

The always-being-around-people part alone would devastate me. I’m an incredibly solitude individual. A natural loner, essentially. I don’t mind being around others, but only for relatively brief periods of time.

I not only enjoy being my myself, it’s completely essential to my mental and emotional health.
Oh I've seen people completely loose their minds working here, no joke. It's not like a normal job where you can go home to your own sanctuary at night, here you have a rough day and go to your room and your roomates are playing video games, having sex, listening to music, drinking, all kinds of fuckery. You have all kinds of different personalities underneath one roof. People tend to quit mostly due to the actual ship life not necessarily the job itself.

has someone from getbig ever met you on the cruise ship?
Lol, dude theres like 10-15 active Getbiggers, I have met a few in the gyms one guy in Hawaii came up to me and said "hey you're Go 4 It right" lol I just started laughing we chatted for a bit, he was a good dude, black guy, but said he never posts, just lurks, but this was like 6 years ago.

Starbuck or McD is for tourists, Thais would never pay 155 B for cappuccino, I buy small ice espresso can for 15 B (1 A $ = 25B)
Hardly anyone eats at Pizza Hut. Permanent Expats don't eat in those establishments or buz in Roo or Irish bars.
I am mostly in Phuket , Kamala beach & occasionally in Bangkok ,on  90 days visa's  ;)
My monthly gym fee is $ 28 & no Farang members , + Muay Thai gym 2X p/w.

From what I saw when I was in Bangkok, I was staying in a condo across the street from a McDonalds, the place was fucking packed day and night full of Thai's dude. Everytime I would go to Terminal 21 I would see tons of Thai's eating Subway, Ice Cream. But most Thai's look at sticky rice with mango as a cheat desert, compared to Americans eating cheesecake as a desert. Phuket is awesome, I trained at a gym called Patong gym there, it was a small gym, but had enough to get the job done, it was like 30 baht a day.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2018, 10:08:26 AM »
3 months off paid vacations as a manager, crew can collect unemployment, that's how I was able to prep for shows full out like a pro because of long vacation periods. The money is good, you can literally save every single dollar you make due to no living expenses, I've seen some of my Indian employees go home with 98% of there paychecks, spending very little money on their free time, while I've seen other crew members going home with $1000 because they were partying, renting cars, buying all kinds of shit, getting tattoos, new Jordans every week, eating out all the time on their breaks. I also know crew members that save their entire checks and blow 6 months of their money on lavish vacations, people that work here love to travel (myself included). One thing I wish was I knew about this kind of work when I was fresh outta college, I have employees 20-21 who come here, work 1 or 2 contracts and have $60,000-80,000 saved to kick start their life.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2018, 10:26:21 AM »
Then you should cherish and enjoy hearing about the musings of Giuseppe 4 It and his cruising endeavors.

Okay, thank you for making me aware.

I will start building a shrine in one of my spare rooms the next time I'm home.    ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2018, 05:12:02 PM »
Yeah, but I'm not able to go to the cafeteria every 2.5 hours to down a meal so in the morning I bring my cooler with me I eat my breakfast then take 10 hardboiled eggs and put them in my cooler, lunch I bring my cooler and take another 2-3 chicken breast so I can have them throughout the day, when I have my break I hit the gym then go to the beach usually for about an hour or so, I bring my cooler with me so I have my meals ready to go post workout while at the beach, while working I usually have snacks at all times in my pockets as well, usually some type of granola or trial mix that I put in a zip lock bag as well as some kind of nuts that I can down quickly to give me sustained energy I need through the day. Dinner theres always ground beef so I'll eat a few burger patties and again bring a few back to my room. Last meal I usually have in my cabin it will be the hardboiled eggs and a beef patty. But to pull this of day in and day out takes a lot of meticulous planning to make sure I'm able to work and still get all my meals in. The people on the ship know I always have my thermobag with me everywhere, but  that's what it takes to maintain, If I don't I'll wither down to nothing with the amount of calories I burn on a daily basis through work, I track my steps with a pedometer and I average anywhere from 7-10 miles walking daily.

Enjoy the high metabolism while you can it may change as you grow older. There was a time when I greatly feared losing weight because for me it was much easier to lose than it was to gain weight and size. I don't count calories, but amazingly, I still lose weight easier than I can gain it. The only difference is that these days I'm comfortable weighing about 175 give or take a few pounds of water weight which changes almost daily. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2018, 05:15:34 PM »
Okay, thank you for making me aware.

I will start building a shrine in one of my spare rooms the next time I'm home.    ;D

You should!

No house is complete without a shrine dedicated to Gianfranco4It.

Enjoy the high metabolism while you can though, as it may change as you grow older.
Q

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »
Enjoy the high metabolism while you can it may change as you grow older. There was a time when I greatly feared losing weight because for me it was much easier to lose than it was to gain weight and size. I don't count calories, but amazingly, I still lose weight easier than I can gain it. The only difference is that these days I'm comfortable weighing about 175 give or take a few pounds of water weight which changes almost daily.  
I'm an ectomorph and I'm super active so it's a struggle for me to gain weight, I'm sure as I get older my metabolism may slow down, but there are many things you can do to stay on top of your thyroid by adding Iodine into the diet through Iodized salt and pure cranberry juice.  I plan on getting into triathalons and just way more cardiovascular training as I get older, the plan will be to completely lean out when I hit late 40's, big muscle doesn't age well at all, my plan is to have a Bruce Lee, Mario Lopez, Brad Pitt style physique complete twink status.

You should!

No house is complete without a shrine dedicated to Gianfranco4It.

Enjoy the high metabolism while you can though, as it may change as you grow older.
;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2018, 08:02:34 PM »

It’s refreshing to see that you’re still alive. Kudos.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2018, 06:01:57 AM »
I'm an ectomorph and I'm super active so it's a struggle for me to gain weight, I'm sure as I get older my metabolism may slow down, but there are many things you can do to stay on top of your thyroid by adding Iodine into the diet through Iodized salt and pure cranberry juice.  I plan on getting into triathalons and just way more cardiovascular training as I get older, the plan will be to completely lean out when I hit late 40's, big muscle doesn't age well at all, my plan is to have a Bruce Lee, Mario Lopez, Brad Pitt style physique complete twink status.

It's refreshing to see that you're still alive. Kudos.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2018, 12:20:23 PM »
It’s refreshing to see that you’re still alive. Kudos.

Every morning when I wake up, I feel refreshed....and happy to be alive.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2018, 12:32:34 PM »
 ;D

Stick to your plan and you'll be a smart and healthier man. The more you weigh, regardless if it is muscle or fat, stresses your heart and other organs. Aging magnifies this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2018, 12:38:34 PM »
3 months off paid vacations as a manager, crew can collect unemployment, that's how I was able to prep for shows full out like a pro because of long vacation periods. The money is good, you can literally save every single dollar you make due to no living expenses, I've seen some of my Indian employees go home with 98% of there paychecks, spending very little money on their free time, while I've seen other crew members going home with $1000 because they were partying, renting cars, buying all kinds of shit, getting tattoos, new Jordans every week, eating out all the time on their breaks. I also know crew members that save their entire checks and blow 6 months of their money on lavish vacations, people that work here love to travel (myself included). One thing I wish was I knew about this kind of work when I was fresh outta college, I have employees 20-21 who come here, work 1 or 2 contracts and have $60,000-80,000 saved to kick start their life.

Guessing those were your black friends! :D
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »
Yeah, but I'm not able to go to the cafeteria every 2.5 hours to down a meal so in the morning I bring my cooler with me I eat my breakfast then take 10 hardboiled eggs and put them in my cooler, lunch I bring my cooler and take another 2-3 chicken breast so I can have them throughout the day, when I have my break I hit the gym then go to the beach usually for about an hour or so, I bring my cooler with me so I have my meals ready to go post workout while at the beach, while working I usually have snacks at all times in my pockets as well, usually some type of granola or trial mix that I put in a zip lock bag as well as some kind of nuts that I can down quickly to give me sustained energy I need through the day. Dinner theres always ground beef so I'll eat a few burger patties and again bring a few back to my room. Last meal I usually have in my cabin it will be the hardboiled eggs and a beef patty. But to pull this of day in and day out takes a lot of meticulous planning to make sure I'm able to work and still get all my meals in. The people on the ship know I always have my thermobag with me everywhere, but  that's what it takes to maintain, If I don't I'll wither down to nothing with the amount of calories I burn on a daily basis through work, I track my steps with a pedometer and I average anywhere from 7-10 miles walking daily.

But isn't all this food coming from the ship? Or do you leave the ship, go to the supermarket, come back with a bag of groceries, you have a fridge in your room, and you have access to the kitchen where you can cook your own food.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »
Crew food is NOT of equal quality to guests/customers food  ;D

Cooks cook employees meals , Chefs not .............. ;)

So when they load up supplies they have it separated into customer/guest seafood/vegetables and crew seafood/vegetables?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »
Stick to your plan and you'll be a smart and healthier man. The more you weigh, regardless if it is muscle or fat, stresses your heart and other organs. Aging magnifies this.
For sure dude!

Guessing those were your black friends! :D
Not to be racist, but the majority of them yes.

But isn't all this food coming from the ship? Or do you leave the ship, go to the supermarket, come back with a bag of groceries, you have a fridge in your room, and you have access to the kitchen where you can cook your own food.
Yes the majority of the food I eat comes from the ship, the only things I'll have to cook on my own is usually stuff like sweet potatoes, quinoa, steel cut oats (they don't have these on the ship) I can cook these in a microwave but takes a good amount of time and if you don't stand by the microwave while your stuff is cooking, people will take your food out of the microwave and put their stuff in with no fucks given. ;D

So when they load up supplies they have it separated into customer/guest seafood/vegetables and crew seafood/vegetables?
Not separated in terms of where they keep it, but yes crew has a completely different menu compared to passengers, the quality is lower, the options are definitely less, for instance fruit that passengers get can be anything from pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya, blueberries, avocado, the fruit options for crew are literally banana, apple, orange and if you don't get to the cafeteria early for breakfast all the bananas are gone. Another example is coffee, they serve premium coffee from Lavazza to the passengers, they serve us some random industrial grade coffee that tastes like dirt, which is why I ended up cracking a buying my own French press and making my own coffee every morning (I'm literally the only crew member on the ship that does this and every crew member around me always comments on how good my coffee smells, they all say "man I gotta start making my own coffee") but they are too lazy to bring a French press with them every time they want a cup of coffee. These are just a few examples of the lengths I go to for my diet lol.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: September 14, 2018, 06:20:00 AM »
For sure dude!
Not to be racist, but the majority of them yes.

Yes the majority of the food I eat comes from the ship, the only things I'll have to cook on my own is usually stuff like sweet potatoes, quinoa, steel cut oats (they don't have these on the ship) I can cook these in a microwave but takes a good amount of time and if you don't stand by the microwave while your stuff is cooking, people will take your food out of the microwave and put their stuff in with no fucks given. ;D
Not separated in terms of where they keep it, but yes crew has a completely different menu compared to passengers, the quality is lower, the options are definitely less, for instance fruit that passengers get can be anything from pineapple, mango, kiwi, papaya, blueberries, avocado, the fruit options for crew are literally banana, apple, orange and if you don't get to the cafeteria early for breakfast all the bananas are gone. Another example is coffee, they serve premium coffee from Lavazza to the passengers, they serve us some random industrial grade coffee that tastes like dirt, which is why I ended up cracking a buying my own French press and making my own coffee every morning (I'm literally the only crew member on the ship that does this and every crew member around me always comments on how good my coffee smells, they all say "man I gotta start making my own coffee") but they are too lazy to bring a French press with them every time they want a cup of coffee. These are just a few examples of the lengths I go to for my diet lol.

wow...this is all about you.  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 14, 2018, 08:30:59 PM »

Go4It Kardashian, part of the #MeMeMeMe movement.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2018, 05:55:34 AM »

imagine how much the cruise ship pays for all go4it's food. Would like to see that bill.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 19, 2018, 06:38:23 AM »
imagine how much the cruise ship pays for all go4it's food. Would like to see that bill.
Lol, bro the average passenger gains anywhere from 7-10 pounds on a 7 day cruise, trust me I'm taking down nowhere near what most of these American passengers are on a daily basis. I see their plates, some of these people could hang with Juan Morrel on a cheat day ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2018, 08:19:49 AM »

It should be, this is Getbig after all.

Every thread should be about Gianfranco4It,
Q