Author Topic: Who wrote the anonymous NYT Op Ed  (Read 8575 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Who wrote the anonymous NYT Op Ed
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2018, 04:43:34 PM »
So name a few, and explain your reasoning for each one.

I've got 34k in posts
you're welcome to peruse them all at your convenience

Kwon3

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2018, 06:17:18 PM »
uh huh

I didn't think so.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2018, 02:23:41 PM »
Eventually they will close in on the writer....or maybe they just did.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/407807-rosenstein-discussed-secretly-recorded-conversations-with-trump

faker than Obama's birth certificate

I can't believe you're falling for this nonsense

Once again you are a Fake News Victim, do you ever learn ??

Completely fabricated bullshit with no authenticity. What a waste of time and energy even discussing it. ::)

also, if that's not enough you can also see the Rosenstein has denied it and when someone denies it then you know the story is fake

Because it’s been denied by the ones named i it  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2018, 04:25:50 PM »
faker than Obama's birth certificate

I can't believe you're falling for this nonsense

also, if that's not enough you can also see the Rosenstein has denied it and when someone denies it then you know the story is fake

So you are a birther now as well?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2018, 04:39:35 PM »
For eight years 35% of the country, many of whom consider themselves ancestors of the people who created the United States 241 years ago, had to suffer in silence while a one term political upstart who gave beautiful speeches intended to appeal to anyone but them got elected and trampled over virtually everything we care about or value about this country. The weakest economic recovery since the Great Depression and jobs disappearing for anyone who didn’t have a college degree or connections. His first election’s highest moment was him praising Europeans in front of 200,000 people in Berlin, Germany, while a badly wounded war hero gave a similar speech about Americans to 50,000 bikers in Sturgis and suffered some of the most vicious negative ads in American election history.

Then he waltzes out of office and forgets we exist until the midterms and has now resumed giving beautiful speeches on behalf of democrats running across the country.

For a lot of us, Donald Trump was and is a breath of fresh air. We’d been longing for someone who had the balls to say the things he said and call out Muslims and leftist PC terrorists by name. To mock ugly, obnoxious feminists on social media and question the establishment Republicans whenever they tried to sell out to the other side just to get votes. The economy’s moving again. “Simple” people have jobs. We’re proud to be American once more while the governor of New York holds speeches saying America was never that great. Entitled “minorities” are melting. Women are furious. This is what a lot of us were dreaming about and why people who question Trump’s manners as unpresidential and condemn his words completely miss the point.

I am a direct descendant of my forefathers who fought in The Revolutionary War. One of them lost his life, leaving behind a wife and several children. At no time did I suffer during Obama's Presidency nor am I suffering now. No doubt other of my ancestors who were slave owners and who proudly passed on their prejudices to their 20th century descendants would have agreed with you. If it were possible, my maternal grandfather would have come out of his grave to assassinate President Obama. His overt hatred of blacks was that profound. The real issue many folks have with President Obama is the he is black. They are so blinded by this fact, that nothing he did or could have done would have been notable.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2018, 06:05:58 PM »
The real issue many folks have with President Obama is the he is black. They are so blinded by this fact, that nothing he did or could have done would have been notable.
I think this is bullshit. It's an excuse used by the left to explain peoples dislike of Obama and the policies and agendas he pushed. Instead of admitting that people just didn't like his policies, blame it on race.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
I think this is bullshit. It's an excuse used by the left to explain peoples dislike of Obama and the policies and agendas he pushed. Instead of admitting that people just didn't like his policies, blame it on race.
Yep, nobody cares about skin color anymore except for a few wackos. Actually, I guess a lot do in reality. It is the liberal/democratic party that has an unhealthy obsession over skin colors and always bring it up when it has nothing to do with what is going on, etc.

Very ignorant comment he made.

Kwon3

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2018, 08:27:20 PM »
So you are a birther now as well?
Yep. If it was up to him, anyone could just hop on a plane or cross the border with a backpack and receive full citizenship.

Kwon3

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2018, 08:44:26 PM »
I am a direct descendant of my forefathers who fought in The Revolutionary War. One of them lost his life, leaving behind a wife and several children. At no time did I suffer during Obama's Presidency nor am I suffering now. No doubt other of my ancestors who were slave owners and who proudly passed on their prejudices to their 20th century descendants would have agreed with you. If it were possible, my maternal grandfather would have come out of his grave to assassinate President Obama. His overt hatred of blacks was that profound. The real issue many folks have with President Obama is the he is black. They are so blinded by this fact, that nothing he did or could have done would have been notable.

That's a fascinating story.

But you're just 1 liberal idiot while I was referring to a vast number of people in my post. Your vote for Clinton clearly didn't make a difference if Trump got elected. That is because not everything is about you, you stupid fucking insignificant flypaper turd. I already linked you to an explanation of how you engage in the N=1 fallacy of personal experience in virtually every stupid anecdote you post on this site.

The majority of people rejected Obama's policies, but didn't all vote to that effect. Trump changed that by motivating non-voters to come to the polls and make their voice heard. And despite an endless trumpeting of pro-Democrat messages blaring out of every mainstream outlet, not to mention every minority group brainwashed into their voting basket, the Democrats still lost 2 years ago. You really need to get over it, because there's a lot more of that coming your way.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »
Yep. If it was up to him, anyone could just hop on a plane or cross the border with a backpack and receive full citizenship.
Pretty much how CA works
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2018, 01:05:54 PM »

Sons and fathers...

I don't take kindly to disrespect...

- and now this gem.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2018, 12:39:14 PM »
It’s not our party that shooting themselves. Thinking about that

Your party is the one that is constantly being indicted.

Think about that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2018, 05:28:19 PM »

Think about that.
Shows which side the corruption runs deep on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2018, 09:31:03 PM »

Think about that.

Let me know which one was for "Russian collusion". What's even better is that Trump is draining the swamp of more rats than what Mueller is indicting and I GUARANTY it'll be 100x worse than imagined.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2018, 02:25:54 AM »
Let me know which one was for "Russian collusion". What's even better is that Trump is draining the swamp of more rats than what Mueller is indicting and I GUARANTY it'll be 100x worse than imagined.

Name the rats and provide us with their numbers.

Kwon3

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2018, 03:35:17 AM »
Name the rats and provide us with their numbers.
Alright, I'll get the ball rolling.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2018, 03:46:52 PM »
Alright, I'll get the ball rolling.

*crickets*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2018, 03:50:07 PM »
*crickets*
He claims there's many like him at work in the state department. Project Veritas is releasing new material regularly as this was part of a months-long undercover investigation. Wonder how many other rat'sll be flushed out by the time we take the white house again 2 years from now.  ;)