Author Topic: Fuck this years election.  (Read 4772 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Fuck this years election.
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2018, 08:53:13 AM »
If you lived in Sweden you would be disappointed as well.

Especially if you had grown up here and see it change (for the worse) during 50 years.

Exactly.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2018, 02:28:25 PM »
What's your point? Ever been to any of those shithole countries these shit-flinging apes ran away from? They don't have any White people flooding their big cities, taking their jobs, placing an unreasonably heavy burden on their welfare state, or running for office and occupying positions of power and control over their host population. Why is it okay to do it to Europeans and N. Americans? White liberals who tolerate this or encourage it, like you, are pieces of shit. If ever there's a civil war across our lands, which I'm praying for in my lifetime, you guys are going to get your heads caved in so fucking fast we won't even have to unsheath our machetes to cut your heads off with (something your shitskin friends are quite fond of doing to us in their countries).

I'm a proud racist. I stand up for my people. Those among us who love the garbage we're willingly importing into our societies don't qualify. They're White in name only, and will be treated as such when we go out in the field on scalp-collecting excursions.
And what's the Left doing? Posting endless hashtags from the comforts of their living rooms or phones at gladhanding each other in some kind of progressively more crowded and insane echo chamber? There's a reason people like us aren't going out in the streets and killing people: The timing isn't right. When there's 10,000 of us doing it, different story. Last year in Charlottesville one brave man ran over a bunch of antifa communists, left one fat slag flatter than a mattress, and is facing life for it. He's got balls, but that's not the right way to do it. Until the shit jumps off, we'll bide our time and coordinate online. If you really think a typical Bowel Lives Matter or anti-Trump feminist rally is the focal point of the next war, you don't know how this works. Those are the weakest, lowest, most maligned outcasts in society congregating together under the illusion that their pathetic demonstrations will be remembered 2 days later or might change the country's policies. How's that working for them? Over 50 protests since Trump took office, and he hasn't changed anything or bent to the pressure. LOL. They should've just stayed at home like the rest of us and waited til the time was right, but when that time comes, they'll all be locked up indoors because all women are gutless sissies that can't fight and níggers always scatter and run when the white behemoth stares them down in the face.

I like & agree with what you say.
Like you I’m hoping the civil war will happen sooner rather than later
Here in uk / Europe as I want to see & be part of it.
Getting rid of these dirty scumbags out of our lands
And Dealing with the Traitorous Politicians & Their Supporters.

We’re getting more in numbers as more are becoming aware
Of the Treachery that has been foisted on them.

Kwon3

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »

I like & agree with what you say.
Like you I’m hoping the civil war will happen sooner rather than later
Here in uk / Europe as I want to see & be part of it.
Getting rid of these dirty scumbags out of our lands
And Dealing with the Traitorous Politicians & Their Supporters.

We’re getting more in numbers as more are becoming aware
Of the Treachery that has been foisted on them.

I’d buy us five or six pints to celebrate the Muslim brain tissue dripping off my shoes under the barstool that glorious night.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2018, 03:23:23 PM »
I hear ya and understand the concern over cultural and demographic changes .
BUT I honestly don't think race is the main issue here.
In my humble OPINION, the real issue is lack of assimilation .

For example, I used to live in a nice , small, middle class neighborhood . Eventually,

section 8 and HUD home residents increased and the neighborhood went to shit.

I sold my place and moved.

The problem was the low income/gov asst. folks had dysfunctional lifestyles and behavior.

If you want to live in a nice, decent place , you need to behave like a nice, decent person.

ANY person can learn to act like a decent citizen or behave like a dumb jackass.

Fuckers don't want to be assimilated, that's not why they're here.

They want to spread their sharia and take over.

They're already a majority in some areas in Sweden (they breed like rats), and non-muslims are attacked and raped on the regular.

What's so hard to understand Howie?
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »
I hear ya and understand the concern over cultural and demographic changes .
BUT I honestly don't think race is the main issue here.
In my humble OPINION, the real issue is lack of assimilation .

For example, I used to live in a nice , small, middle class neighborhood . Eventually,

section 8 and HUD home residents increased and the neighborhood went to shit.

I sold my place and moved.

The problem was the low income/gov asst. folks had dysfunctional lifestyles and behavior.

If you want to live in a nice, decent place , you need to behave like a nice, decent person.

ANY person can learn to act like a decent citizen or behave like a dumb jackass.

Muslims Hate us Thats what their Religion Teaches Them
And they’re part way black - makes them not to bright.
Why don’t you volunteer & go teach them how to integrate
See how that Works out for You.

As for Blacks - Well just look at any place large Numbers of them live
Again go Show them how to integrate - See how that works out for you also.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2018, 03:28:55 PM »
I’d buy us five or six pints to celebrate the Muslim brain tissue dripping off my shoes under the barstool that glorious night.

Look forward to sharing that with you & the others of us on here.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2018, 03:11:35 PM »
 Viktor Orban told EC bureaucrats to F....... OFF with refugees !.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2018, 04:41:10 PM »
Look forward to sharing that with you & the others of us on here.

Hail to war! Death to peace!

Cleanse our lands!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2018, 12:32:08 AM »
Bad election results is the only hope you have. Otherwise people will ease up and think that the problems are being taken care of by so called "right wing" parties.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2018, 05:47:04 AM »
Bad election results is the only hope you have. Otherwise people will ease up and think that the problems are being taken care of by so called "right wing" parties.

Imagine the foreign population numbers in the next elections, and they will be voting too.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2018, 06:36:07 AM »
Viktor Orban told EC bureaucrats to F....... OFF with refugees !.

;D

Today in Brussels : Nigel Farage told V.Orban, join us in Brexit & pissed all over EU bureaucrats  ;D

All on Youtube.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2018, 07:11:21 AM »
Imagine the foreign population numbers in the next elections, and they will be voting too.

Non-swedish speakers already voted in this election. (which is why the turd-party got so many votes)

They even sent out pamphlets in arabic!

Counting votes.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2018, 07:32:32 AM »
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2018, 09:08:04 AM »
Non-swedish speakers already voted in this election. (which is why the turd-party got so many votes)

They even sent out pamphlets in arabic!

Counting votes.

They will eventually get enough numbers, have their own representatives, and take over from within.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2018, 12:15:40 PM »
They will eventually get enough numbers, have their own representatives, and take over from within.

Precisely.

But clowns like Howard can’t grasp this.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2018, 02:05:54 PM »
Precisely.

But clowns like Howard can’t grasp this.

Can’t or won’t until it’s to late.
Then they’ll be squealing  ::)
WTF is wrong with their thinking Do they Really think the Muzzies are going to give up Their
Religion & Brainwashing & actually integrate & conform to western world way of life.
How Fcuking Stupid Can They Be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2018, 02:13:46 PM »

You may be right in that this could eventually happen. When the time comes that Muslims outnumber non-Muslims, should they want political control, all they need do is get out the vote. Numbers always count which is exactly how things should be.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 02:58:11 PM »
And when they do , the tolerance shown from the left will be gone, just remember there are no gay rights or feminism in muslim countries only torture punishment or death. So the tolerant left that allowed this invasion might one day have to reap what you sow as they look to put sharia in place. This is the absolute madness of the whole situation, those who are most tolerant in the end will pay the highest price. Just like when missionaries get kidnapped raped and murdered when in their counties. Leave them to their own.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2018, 03:03:38 PM »
And when they do , the tolerance shown from the left will be gone, just remember there are no gay rights or feminism in muslim countries only torture punishment or death. So the tolerant left that allowed this invasion might one day have to reap what you sow as they look to put sharia in place. This is the absolute madness of the whole situation, those who are most tolerant in the end will pay the highest price. Just like when missionaries get kidnapped raped and murdered when in their counties. Leave them to their own.

Exactly Right.

WTF is wrong with the liberal left thinking Do they Really think the Muzzies are going to give up Their
Religion / Brainwashing & actually integrate & conform to western world way of life.
How Fcuking Stupid Can They Be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2018, 03:50:42 PM »

Let's say folks decide not to tolerate Muslims, what then?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2018, 04:15:12 PM »
You may be right in that this could eventually happen. When the time comes that Muslims outnumber non-Muslims, should they want political control, all they need do is get out the vote. Numbers always count which is exactly how things should be.

Lebanon is the best example, 1 X Christian nation is ruined by goat bonkers.

Beirut was call Paris of the middle east, now  :P

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2018, 01:49:35 AM »
You may be right in that this could eventually happen.
When the time comes that Muslims outnumber non-Muslims, should they want political control, all they need do is get out the vote.
Numbers always count which is exactly how things should be.

WTF -- Are you being serious with that reply ??

Do You Really think the Muzzies are going to give up Their
Religion & Brainwashing & actually integrate & conform to western world way of life.
Look at their own countries to see how it will be.
There'll be no freedom of speech / liberalism / feminists / queers / down trodden women
And you are willing to let this happen in Your Country - As you're willing to let it get to the
point they will out vote the rest of the population.

I'm struggling to take on board White People can think like you.
There would be no White western world.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »

Thing is, Japan’s screwed because of their aging population and that a good percentage of the young men are virgins—-Video games, anime/manga, and work rule many of their lives.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2018, 11:50:42 PM »
Nobody gives a fuck about sweden you piss.
Ever looked at a map of the world? Sweden is a tity dot at its best. Not relevant.
Stop spamming the board with you local shit.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2018, 11:54:39 PM »
Nobody gives a fuck about sweden you piss.
Ever looked at a map of the world? Sweden is a tity dot at its best. Not relevant.
Stop spamming the board with you local shit.

It's a sign of things to come in other leftist western countries.

It definitely is relevant.