Author Topic: 2018 Olympia - Can Phil Heath come back to regain the title?  (Read 5518 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Re: What can Phil do, drug-wise, to come back and regain Mr O
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 02:27:42 AM »
Phil does go lighter in the off season, he’s one of the few that grows into the show

He hits the gas hard months out of the O

True off season form he’s not very impressive, does it to give his body a break from the hard stuff

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 03:20:37 AM »
Phil does go lighter in the off season, he’s one of the few that grows into the show

He hits the gas hard months out of the O

True off season form he’s not very impressive, does it to give his body a break from the hard stuff

True. That has been a key to his success. But I think he should take an even longer break and then blow up on hard training + basic steroid compounds and drop the insulin entirely. He could come back leaner and grainy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2018, 03:28:35 AM »
Would be interested to Chris Aceto or other gurus might think.

Here's my suggestion - stop all insulin entirely, and indeed all drugs entirely for next 5 months - but keep the training and cardio.

7 month build up to Mr O. Stay super lean throughout. Stick to basic "classic cycle". Test, HGH, and then tren with a few orals mixed in, and go hard on the clen last 4 weeks and diuretics last 48 hours. Come in around 8kg lighter by Muntzerlike conditioning

I'm sure Chris, who actually was a pretty accomplished bber back in the day, and has worked with some of the best bbers in the world, will take your vast knowledge and experience to heart. Especially the "get off everything for five months" and "stick to the basics" pearls of wisdom. Your insights I'm sure will accomplish the transformation that eluded Chris and Phil this year. I can only imagine the list of champs you could turn out year after year if only you were given the opportunity and others would recognize your genius.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 03:30:56 AM »
He will never achieve his best physique ever again (that ship has sailed) but if the other competitors come in worse he could still steal a win.  If Kai Green comes to the Mr. O in shape Phil can forget it.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 03:34:28 AM »
I'm sure Chris, who actually was a pretty accomplished bber back in the day, and has worked with some of the best bbers in the world, will take your vast knowledge and experience to heart. Especially the "get off everything for five months" and "stick to the basics" pearls of wisdom. Your insights I'm sure will accomplish the transformation that eluded Chris and Phil this year. I can only imagine the list of champs you could turn out year after year if only you were given the opportunity and others would recognize your genius.

Chris didn’t work with Phil this year. He can’t stand Phil (as a person and considers him to be an arrogant asshole, although he does have huge respect for Phil in prime and as a competitor).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 03:42:09 AM »
He will never achieve his best physique ever again (that ship has sailed) but if the other competitors come in worse he could still steal a win.  If Kai Green comes to the Mr. O in shape Phil can forget it.

I'm sure Kai has been regretting not competing anymore. He really, really wanted that title and it was within reach. If he just kept at it like Jay I think he could have pulled it off. But, who am I? It's a huge sacrifice and commitment in so many ways and Kai is pulling some serious ching so maybe it's time to just enjoy life.

But, he's got to be thinking, "Rhoden? How could have predicted?" When you think of all the greats that have tried and failed and there's Shawn Rhoden standing there with that droopy face holding up the Sandow it's really mind-boggling. Rhoden never dominated the scene. Never had that superstar quality that Flex, Levrone, Dillet, Cormier, Ramy, Kai, Munzer, Nasser, Shawn Ray... the list is endless.

But there he is holding up the Sandow. And considering what was on stage, it was well deserved. I'm sure so many out there now are as inspired and hungry as hell that they too have a very real chance. And unless Rhoden can get some serious arms and back he might just be another Dex.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 03:43:56 AM »
Chris didn’t work with Phil this year. He can’t stand Phil (as a person and considers him to be an arrogant asshole, although he does have huge respect for Phil in prime and as a competitor).

You're right. I was still thinking of Rhoden.

Never mind. Just being a dick.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2018, 04:52:52 AM »
You're right. I was still thinking of Rhoden.

Never mind. Just being a dick.

No probs! Im a fan if yours pellius. All good bro.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2018, 05:50:02 AM »
The O really is wide open now

Who’s next?

Ramy, Curry, rolly, kuclo, Olivia jr, or an unknown??

Next year will be interesting, I bet a lot of guys are going to go for it even some coming out of “retirement” like branch and Wolfe haha

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2018, 07:09:20 AM »
I believe its unfix able. It’s like the ten year time clock until the physique declines no matter what after the hard years of usage.

Like abusing rec drugs after years u just don’t really get high

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2018, 07:36:10 AM »
Would be interested to Chris Aceto or other gurus might think.

Here's my suggestion - stop all insulin entirely, and indeed all drugs entirely for next 5 months - but keep the training and cardio.

7 month build up to Mr O. Stay super lean throughout. Stick to basic "classic cycle". Test, HGH, and then tren with a few orals mixed in, and go hard on the clen last 4 weeks and diuretics last 48 hours. Come in around 8kg lighter by Muntzerlike conditioning

In order to achive Muntzer-like condition your liver and stomach have to be disintegrated in the process. Therefore, 300mg/daily of methylated orals non-stop for at least one year on an empty stomach

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2018, 10:42:20 AM »
I believe its unfix able. It’s like the ten year time clock until the physique declines no matter what after the hard years of usage.

Like abusing rec drugs after years u just don’t really get high

This is it. As an athlete, you're on your way up, peak, then you're on your way down. No one escapes this. You can drag it on a bit depending on the competition but everyone will see it is coming to an end. The last one is always the competitor himself.

Phil will be back next year but he is not going to pull a Jay. Jay was only 36 which is still the peak years for a bber. And there are so many guys on their way up now that Phil will be swept to the side.

He had a good run. Seven times Mr. O is a huge accomplishment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2018, 11:19:22 AM »

Who can stand working with Phil, beside Hiney Titjob?
Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2018, 11:29:10 AM »
This is it. As an athlete, you're on your way up, peak, then you're on your way down. No one escapes this. You can drag it on a bit depending on the competition but everyone will see it is coming to an end. The last one is always the competitor himself.

Phil will be back next year but he is not going to pull a Jay. Jay was only 36 which is still the peak years for a bber. And there are so many guys on their way up now that Phil will be swept to the side.

GOOD LAST FEW POSTS PELLIUS...he will probably lose a place or 2 next yr then out of top 6 if he goes 3 more years ...like jay.ronnie did...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2018, 05:01:34 PM »
Who can stand working with Phil, beside Hiney Titjob?

Handy rimrod

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 05:30:48 PM »
The best he can do involves a combo of various types of fasting, vacuum exercises, waist trainers, exercises that strengthen his Transverse Ab's. Stop all drugs except for probably test, various massages 3 times per week. Then 16 weeks out do what he does one more time.

Theres clearly something wrong he hasn't told the public otherwise it'd be fixed.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
GoFundMe for Phillip Heath
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 05:49:25 PM »
Poor Phil
Gave up on basketball when he realized he had no talent for it
Gave up on being a husband and stepfather-of course after he used his ex wife’s cancer to further his career
Gave up on owning a supplement company when his company did horribly
And most recently, gave up on bodybuilding when he only had 1 job to do and failed at it. Imagine having the whole year to practice for your job and you screwed it up-so yet another thing he screwed up and failed at.

I’m worried Phillip was counting on his Olympia winnings for bills, mortgage, car payments, groceries, etc.

Should we start a GoFundMe to help Phillip?

w

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: GoFundMe for Phillip Heath
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2018, 05:53:06 PM »
worried about natty wonder wonderin about fail hath
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2018, 06:06:04 PM »
The best he can do involves a combo of various types of fasting, vacuum exercises, waist trainers, exercises that strengthen his Transverse Ab's. Stop all drugs except for probably test, various massages 3 times per week. Then 16 weeks out do what he does one more time.

Theres clearly something wrong he hasn't told the public otherwise it'd be fixed.
he should take up jogging like when he was running on the beach in that movie
w

Kwon3

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 06:44:40 PM »

Phil is 38, so the age difference is marginal. We also know that Jay came back because he didn't have any serious competition at the time. The moment Phil put the finishing touch on his physique, Jay was done. In fact, he was done the moment he started shooting so much oil in his arms that there was no denying that his expiry date had come up and it was time to shove aside. He made Nasser look anti-Synthol by comparison with those mushy arms.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 06:48:16 PM »
Poor Phil
Gave up on being a husband and stepfather-of course after he used his ex wife’s cancer to further his career
And most recently, gave up on bodybuilding when he only had 1 job to do and failed at it. Imagine having the whole year to practice for your job and you screwed it up-so yet another thing he screwed up and failed at.

I’m worried Phillip was counting on his Olympia winnings for bills, mortgage, car payments, groceries, etc.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 07:27:56 PM »
He would just waste the money on expensive sneakers and purses.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 07:54:26 PM »
Poor Phil

Denver Univ + Brown Noser + Westminster = Phil will be ok after bodybuilding.  I'm not sure that chick will stay with him though. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2018, 04:19:26 PM »
Phil is 38, so the age difference is marginal. We also know that Jay came back because he didn't have any serious competition at the time. The moment Phil put the finishing touch on his physique, Jay was done. In fact, he was done the moment he started shooting so much oil in his arms that there was no denying that his expiry date had come up and it was time to shove aside. He made Nasser look anti-Synthol by comparison with those mushy arms.

It's not so much age per se. It's how you hold up. Phil's physique has been on the decline for several years. Look at guys like Jay and Branch, how their quads get smaller, hips appear wider, arms smaller, gut softer. Your body changes with age.

If he's able to get rid of that gut and really make a dramatic improvement in that area then that will definitely catch the judge's eye and he will be rewarded for that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2018, 04:21:42 PM »
he should take up jogging like when he was running on the beach in that movie

He was running on the road, not the beach.