Author Topic: And now there are 2  (Read 5556 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: And now there are 2
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »
As if a fat, dumb, pumpkin headed dwarf would even have a clue

Calling names happens when losing an argument...when you are a woman.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
allegations by men of sexual assault against priests from 30 years ago and the public is outraged.
Allegations by women of sexual assault by a man 30 years ago and people are pissed at the women.

paraphrased from a post I saw
2 totally different things.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 12:22:19 PM »

Calling names happens when losing an argument...when you are a woman.

I would agree except in the case of our phony coach since he happens to be a fat, dumb, pumpkin headed dwarf

btw - I will save your post for future reference or maybe some past reference

I'm sure it will come in handy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2018, 02:28:38 PM »
and now 3 and maybe even more

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408151-avenatti-new-client-will-go-public-with-kavanaugh-accusations-in-next-48

Avenatti on Sunday tweeted a screenshot of an email he sent to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the email, Avenatti said he is “aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”

"There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called to testify publicly,” Avenatti wrote.

Avenatti has declined to disclose most of the details about his client, though he told Politico that "she’s had multiple security clearances over the years, including public trust and secret security clearance."

Avenatti's client would be the third woman to publicly accuse Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct.

Kwon3

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2018, 02:34:22 PM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408151-avenatti-new-client-will-go-public-with-kavanaugh-accusations-in-next-48

There's a lot more than that, son. Ford got $500,000 by means of gofundme in return for her calculated self-outing. You think there aren't 50 more Christine Fords out there that want a new house? Just say he did it and sign this piece of paper, we'll walk you through the rest.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »

A monkey can get a secret security clearance....I held a TS, they never asked about anything I did in College. This is all bullshit. He's had what 6...FBI background checks. Keep trying...this shit will all eventually lead to blood on the streets. The shit on the President has fallen apart so the next thing you assholes will try and do will be to shoot him. I suspect the civil war will be short and you'll all end up in camps sometime there after.
L

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2018, 03:56:09 PM »

Avenatti on Sunday tweeted a screenshot of an email he sent to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the email, Avenatti said he is “aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”

"There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called to testify publicly,” Avenatti wrote.

Avenatti has declined to disclose most of the details about his client, though he told Politico that "she’s had multiple security clearances over the years, including public trust and secret security clearance."

Avenatti's client would be the third woman to publicly accuse Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct.Quote

Mack Daddy Kavanaugh.  

Back in the day he had Fast Black as his chauffeur.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2018, 03:56:28 PM »
A monkey can get a secret security clearance....I held a TS, they never asked about anything I did in College. This is all bullshit. He's had what 6...FBI background checks. Keep trying...this shit will all eventually lead to blood on the streets. The shit on the President has fallen apart so the next thing you assholes will try and do will be to shoot him. I suspect the civil war will be short and you'll all end up in camps sometime there after.

time for the 7th and 8th FBI background check and however many more it takes

Republican should want this info to be investigated as much as Dems.

Or I guess we can just wait to Dems take the house and then they can investigate a sitting justice

that works for me too

Kwon3

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 04:00:41 PM »
time for the 7th and 8th FBI background check and however many more it takes

Republican should want this info to be investigated as much as Dems.

Or I guess we can just wait to Dems take the house and then they can investigate a sitting justice

that works for me too
Or how about until someone has actual proof that anything claimed actually happened, this lunatic should crawl back under the rock she came out of and let the grown ups continue doing their job on behalf the country that elected them.

Works for me.

Kwon3

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »
BTW, you raped my mother and set her on fire. I want the FBI to investigate immediately. I can't remember when or how you did it, but I know it was you. "Prove" that you didn't.

;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 04:08:56 PM »
Or how about until someone has actual proof that anything claimed actually happened, this lunatic should crawl back under the rock she came out of and let the grown ups continue doing their job on behalf the country that elected them.

Works for me.

eyewitnesses testify every day in this country

how about we get the alleged eyewitness under oath so he can say if this happened or no

All he needs to do is show up and say it didn't happen and that would be a good thing for Kavanaugh

I'm sure you'd have no problem with that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2018, 04:09:53 PM »
BTW, you raped my mother and set her on fire. I want the FBI to investigate immediately. I can't remember when or how you did it, but I know it was you. "Prove" that you didn't.

;)

let the FBI investigate it

I'd have no problem with that

;)

Kwon3

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2018, 04:10:18 PM »
eyewitnesses testify every day in this country

how about we get the alleged eyewitness under oath so he can say if this happened or no

All he needs to do is show up and say it didn't happen and that would be a good thing for Kavanaugh

I'm sure you'd have no problem with that.
No, eyewitnesses do not testify every day in this country. What eyewitnesses do is provide sworn evidence under oath once their credibility is established by the state or defense, and when there are sufficient charges against someone to bring a case in the first place. Neither of which applies here.

Kwon3

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2018, 04:11:15 PM »
let the FBI investigate it

I'd have no problem with that

;)

OK, then you won't mind that your name is all over Twitter, Facebook, sexual predator blogs, and pretty much every search engine your next employer clicks on before they put your resume in your paper shredder. Same goes for your social/dating life.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »
OK, then you won't mind that your name is all over Twitter, Facebook, sexual predator blogs, and pretty much every search engine your next employer clicks on before they put your resume in your paper shredder. Same goes for your social/dating life.

If I'm nominated to the Supreme Court I'd have no problem with the FBI investigating the terrible claim you made about your mother.

Kwon3

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 04:17:40 PM »
If I'm nominated to the Supreme Court I'd have no problem with the FBI investigating the terrible claim you made about your mother.

But this doesn't stop at the Supreme Court though, does it? It's been applied to all men in all places at all times. Just look at the men who lost their careers in an instant, from Morgan Freeman to Russel Simmons to who knows how many else, on the basis of nothing more than an (unproven) allegation. That it's made its way all the way to the SCOTUS nominations shows it's gone wildly out of control.

Kwon3

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 04:18:21 PM »
Then again that was your plan all along. Well played, sir.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 04:22:48 PM »
But this doesn't stop at the Supreme Court though, does it? It's been applied to all men in all places at all times. Just look at the men who lost their careers in an instant, from Morgan Freeman to Russel Simmons to who knows how many else, on the basis of nothing more than an (unproven) allegation. That it's made its way all the way to the SCOTUS nominations shows it's gone wildly out of control.

Not sure if you're aware that most job interviews in this country are not conducted on national TV by the US Senate so hard to compare this to "all men in all places at all times"

If Kavanaugh weren't a Supreme Court nominee his job application would already be in the trash

Kwon3

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2018, 04:23:16 PM »
Not sure if you're aware that most job interviews in this country are not conducted on national TV by the US Senate so hard to compare this to "all men in all places at all times"

If Kavanaugh weren't a Supreme Court nominee his job application would already be in the trash

Yeah, on the basis of nothing proven. That's the whole problem.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »
Yeah, on the basis of nothing proven. That's the whole problem.

all it would take is for the hiring person to believe the accusers and to not believe Kavanaugh and he's toast

hopefully that is exactly what will happen in the Senate

Kwon3

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2018, 04:32:17 PM »
all it would take is for the hiring person to believe the accusers and to not believe Kavanaugh and he's toast

hopefully that is exactly what will happen in the Senate

That is what's going to happen, and his interview with Martha McCallum on Fox News didn't go particularly well tonight.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2018, 04:38:57 PM »
Am I in the wrong?  So while playing a drinking gam in college that involved a dildo, he pulled his dick out and the world goes crazy over it?  Seems pretty benign to me.  Am I missing something?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2018, 05:36:37 PM »
Am I in the wrong?  So while playing a drinking gam in college that involved a dildo, he pulled his dick out and the world goes crazy over it?  Seems pretty benign to me.  Am I missing something?
Yes, he swings to the right so dems are trying their damnedest to stop it, including making up bullshit stories from over 30 years ago.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2018, 05:51:54 PM »
Yes, he swings to the right so dems are trying their damnedest to stop it, including making up bullshit stories from over 30 years ago.

I sense your sarcasm, but seriously, is this not typical drunken college behavior?  I am sure some would disagree, but, if you're not in BYU or Liberty or something and are playing a drinking game with dildos what exactly are you expecting?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »
I would agree except in the case of our phony coach since he happens to be a fat, dumb, pumpkin headed dwarf

btw - I will save your post for future reference or maybe some past reference

I'm sure it will come in handy

Women do that also...always bringing up old shit into the argument.   ;)