Author Topic: And now there are 2  (Read 5554 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: And now there are 2
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2018, 06:11:07 PM »
I sense your sarcasm, but seriously, is this not typical drunken college behavior?  I am sure some would disagree, but, if you're not in BYU or Liberty or something and are playing a drinking game with dildos what exactly are you expecting?
It is typical and completely unsurprising behavior.  Yet apparently this broad was so upset and offended by it that she couldn't speak on the event for 30+ years. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2018, 07:01:40 PM »
The more times this shit happens, the more the average citizen will wake up to the lies and corruption of the Democrat party.

There tactics have become so transparent at this point that it's laughable.  The only reason it's gone on this long is that they have the press in their back pocket running interference for them.

Kwon3

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »
The more times this shit happens, the more the average citizen will wake up to the lies and corruption of the Democrat party.

There tactics have become so transparent at this point that it's laughable.  The only reason it's gone on this long is that they have the press in their back pocket running interference for them.

Like I said, you might get your war sooner than you expected if they sweep the house & senate and take the white house in 2020 and the economy tanks again or another terrorist attack happens. There's militia groups straining at the leash right now to go out there and start shooting people or taking gov't buildings hostage until this bullshit stops.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2018, 08:30:12 PM »
There's militia groups straining at the leash right now to go out there and start shooting people or taking gov't buildings hostage until this bullshit stops.
I still don't know who you are, but if you know the people I know and talk to, this is closer to reality than some people realize. Maybe not on a grand scale around the country but definitely on a smaller scale.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2018, 08:40:28 PM »
I still don't know who you are, but if you know the people I know and talk to, this is closer to reality than some people realize. Maybe not on a grand scale around the country but definitely on a smaller scale.

Because I am one of those guys (on weekends). At least two weekends a month I go for drills in the forest on fields with a team of white-collar guys (mostly) and a few guys with manual jobs and we practice for terrorist attacks, home invasions, dirty bombs, you name it. Then we all gather around the table and eat BBQ and share beers (in the summer) or go to one of our houses for dinner when it's cold out. There's guys doing this across the country. It's just not a mass army or BLM-style movement that goes out in the streets. No point, we'd just get stereotyped and lumped with those fucking moron Nazis from that Virginia rally last year, which none of us are anything to do with those idiots. They're scum.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2018, 09:24:39 PM »
time for the 7th and 8th FBI background check and however many more it takes

Republican should want this info to be investigated as much as Dems.

Or I guess we can just wait to Dems take the house and then they can investigate a sitting justice

that works for me too

I love it that you come back here for daily beatings.

Kwon3

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2018, 09:35:11 PM »
I love it that you come back here for daily beatings.
He's the only reason I haven't left the boards yet.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2018, 09:59:37 PM »
Because I am one of those guys (on weekends). At least two weekends a month I go for drills in the forest on fields with a team of white-collar guys (mostly) and a few guys with manual jobs and we practice for terrorist attacks, home invasions, dirty bombs, you name it. Then we all gather around the table and eat BBQ and share beers (in the summer) or go to one of our houses for dinner when it's cold out. There's guys doing this across the country. It's just not a mass army or BLM-style movement that goes out in the streets. No point, we'd just get stereotyped and lumped with those fucking moron Nazis from that Virginia rally last year, which none of us are anything to do with those idiots. They're scum.
:o :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2018, 10:03:00 PM »
:o :o

I'd crack open a 40 of St. Ides and polish your scalp before knocking a few back with you. You seem a solid dude overall.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2018, 12:39:27 AM »

This gives your comments an ace in the hole, should you be wrong. How small is smaller?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2018, 12:40:51 AM »

Why am I not surprised?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2018, 12:43:26 AM »
He's the only reason I haven't left the boards yet.  ;)

I wondered why you welshed on your promise to leave. Needless to say, you've disappointed me and probably a host of other posters.  >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2018, 12:45:47 AM »
I'd crack open a 40 of St. Ides and polish your scalp before knocking a few back with you. You seem a solid dude overall.

Chaos, consider this a major victory. Who wouldn't want Kwon3 to say this about them?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2018, 09:39:53 AM »
This gives your comments an ace in the hole, should you be wrong. How small is smaller?
Smaller than all out war.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2018, 11:37:42 AM »
Smaller than all out war.

Yup. Sometimes smaller is better.