Author Topic: I'm Back. What Did I Miss?  (Read 2556 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: I'm Back. What Did I Miss?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 01:16:03 PM »
Seek help and go back to Poop Patrol in San Fran sicko 

What do you think of Trump saying he an Kim exchanged love letters and fell in love

I wonder how you would have reacted if Obama made such a bizarro statement

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 04:16:04 PM »
Howie dropping the fake liberal nice guy act and lunging for the throat Trump style. Lol. You guys always do sooner or later because liberalism goes against human nature. We weren’t designed to be bleeding hearted phaggots or we’d gone extinct by now. History was made by the Right.

So basically survivors are still Neanderthals.   :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 05:46:03 PM »
What do you think of Trump saying he an Kim exchanged love letters and fell in love

I wonder how you would have reacted if Obama made such a bizarro statement
It was a great thing to see, two former enemies, going from "let's blow each other up" to "peace and love". I know you demoncrats don't want peace, but most of the world would like to try it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 05:49:19 PM »
It was a great thing to see, two former enemies, going from "let's blow each other up" to "peace and love". I know you demoncrats don't want peace, but most of the world would like to try it.
Don't forget that liberals want to start a war with the Russian Federation, because that's what American needs right now - not one powerful enemy but two.  ::)

Meanwhile, Avenatti, apparently frustrated that Storm Daniels apologized for body-shaming Trump's naked body and livid that his last-minute lying surprise witness was discredited and failed to disqualify Justice Kavanaugh, just threatened to cave the President's son's head in an MMA cage match:

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/410630-avenatti-proposes-charity-mma-fight-with-trump-jr

Kwon3

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2018, 07:25:07 AM »
I was a proud, open minded "independent" before Trump.
Now, I'm a staunch supporter of the dems.
Why?
1. I see no desire to compromise by team Trump. Pres. Trump's own style is to insult and ridicule anyone
who dares disagree with him. Most of his supporters cheer him loudly for that and follow suit.

We had 8 years of a President who allowed every world leader to stick their fist up America's asshole whenever and wherever they wanted it. A guy who kicked off his first Presidential year with an apology tour, holding speeches in the world's capitals and apologizing to foreigners for America's policies overseas and its sanctions and history and I could go on and on. He was a coward who spit in the faces of every man who fought and died to save our flag and our country from those same people he was now begging for approval from.

2. The top issues I care about (health care, environment) are represented by the democratic party.
Team Trump and his GOP faithful actually gutted environmental regs.

Those environmental policies have prevented us from drilling our own oil and depending on terrorist regimes to get our fuel, like in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia. It's also put coal miners out of work across the country. Trump gave them work again, and they voted for him. His "supporters" ARE the American people. You're basically a Canadian born in the U.S. There's a big difference.

My goal is vote them out of power , starting with next months mid terms.

It will NEVER happen. The economy is doing VERY well, people are back to work with record low unemployment, the world respects and fears the United States again, NK is on its knees, Iran is economically finished (soon militarily), Syria's in the toilet, the Supreme Court is packed with far-rightists, and the Dems have NO program, NO economic platform, NO patriotic messages, and NO respect among the silent MAJORITY who have been so repelled by these mob riots in the country (whipped up my Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, Tamara Harris, Nancy Pelosi - aka the leadership of the party) and the way the media is obsessed with destroying our President and trashing our country, that even people who never voted or hate going to a local high school gymnasium and standing in line for 5 hours to cast a ballot are voting REPUBLICAN. You guys are finished. And I for one am thankful for it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2018, 10:10:49 AM »
Kwon3,

That was a well written thoughtful post explaining the issues you support.
I don't agree with many of your conclusions, but you presented a decent argument.  Thanks.

I'm still voting 100% dem this election, BUT, I'll tell ya what.
IF the republicans return to more thoughtful conservative ideas and civility,
I'll consider some of their candidates in the 2020 election.

However, if they keep insulting people like Trump and acting impulsive, forget it.

Have you figured out why your voting Dem yet?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2018, 10:49:18 AM »

Try to keep in mind that the only one who has said he is in love is Trump and I'm sure Kim will take advantage of that.

BTW - they are still making nukes and Trump cancelled Pompeo's last trip to NK

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/22/north-korea-still-developing-nuclear-weapons-iaea-report-un

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2018, 05:17:42 PM »
Try to keep in mind that the only one who has said he is in love is Trump and I'm sure Kim will take advantage of that.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/22/north-korea-still-developing-nuclear-weapons-iaea-report-un
Trump cancelled this trip ???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-pompeo-hails-significant-north-korea-progress-experts-005846586.html

More negative news from a leftist source for you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 05:21:50 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 05:33:44 PM »

Sounds like you are jealous and want love letters from trump yourself