Author Topic: Portland's antifa chapter terrorizes innocent citizens and takes over traffic  (Read 2948 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
This. They attacked that kids car and he feared for his life, panicked, lost control and crashed. Totally unintentional.
Agreed, innocent of all charges. It was self defense. He feared the mob was going to pull him out of his car and beat him to death. They had bats, masks etc. And there is video proof. He was not speeding as can be seen in the videos. Good riddance to the fat fucking communist that died. Too bad more of them did not perish that day.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Eric Holder in the last day or two:

"Michelle [Obama] always says ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them" Holder clarified that he's not advocating actual violence, saying: "When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal."

Again with the dog whistle...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Lots of videos of this newest violence from the Left all over YouTube. This was earlier today. The police did nothing on the strict orders of the mayor.

Don't blame me. I was running errands and shopping at Bridgeport Village all day long today.  Didn't see any Antifa protesters.  ;D

d

You'll note that there are only white people in these photos. So, bring it on!

Kwon3

that's because you're an asshole who
1) lives in a sheltered residential housing area
2) doesn't give a shit about the homeless and wouldn't pay for their rent or food
3) avoids the very people that claim to represent you with bats and knives, because like most civilized Americans you don't approve of their brigandry

yet you claim to be a liberal democrat

you're a walking contradiction and the dichotomy of your lifestyle is why we despise you here.

P.S. Those PMs you sent me went unreplied because they were perfectly appropriate for this forum and didn't need to be sent privately. If you want to discuss those talking points, I can copy & paste what you wrote so we can discuss it here, like men, not behind the scenes, like pussies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
that's because you're an asshole who
1) lives in a sheltered residential housing area
2) doesn't give a shit about the homeless and wouldn't pay for their rent or food
3) avoids the very people that claim to represent you with bats and knives, because like most civilized Americans you don't approve of their brigandry

yet you claim to be a liberal democrat

you're a walking contradiction and the dichotomy of your lifestyle is why we despise you here.

P.S. Those PMs you sent me went unreplied because they were perfectly appropriate for this forum and didn't need to be sent privately. If you want to discuss those talking points, I can copy & paste what you wrote so we can discuss it here, like men, not behind the scenes, like pussies.

Hook, line and sinker!

Kwon3

Hook, line and sinker!

So, is that a yes for the messages? Can I post them here?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So, is that a yes for the messages? Can I post them here?

It's a no. I believe there are rules regarding posting others PM's. Don't be sad that I've robbed you of the lime light you crave.

Kwon3

It's a no. I believe there are rules regarding posting others PM's. Don't be sad that I've robbed you of the lime light you crave.
pussy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Don't blame me. I was running errands and shopping at Bridgeport Village all day long today.  Didn't see any Antifa protesters.  ;D

d

You'll note that there are only white people in these photos. So, bring it on!
So you agree that multiculturism is a downfall in society?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
So you agree that multiculturism is a downfall in society?

Mass multiculturalism doesn’t work & never has
And forced multiculturalism works even less if that’s possible.