Author Topic: How would some of you do in a public debate?  (Read 8844 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: How would some of you do in a public debate?
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2018, 02:45:38 PM »
Post examples of bashing, otherwise this is misinformation.

-Misinformation.

What was your point in your posting this?
What've you done for anyone, ever besides be a character witness in your disabled military relatives' petitions for "more" than 100% disability....

That's because I work for a living and never applied to disability, nor am in the military. If you took a clipboard and went to ask 50 people in the streets of Portland whether they know anything more about it than I do, I'd personally wire you $50, i.e. $1 per person who answered correctly on any questions related to it. In other words, this was an obvious ad hominem. There's people receiving government assistance who still work part-time. Shame you didn't instill those values in your adult children.
Bravo, good to know you work for a living. Exactly when do you work? Looking at your user stats, it appears to post on Getbig 24 hours a day. Maybe you are on an extended vacation. If not, you must take an abundance of coffee breaks.

I'm surprised you'd use your ignorance as a excuse. It makes no difference what 50 other people know or don't know; they aren't posting facetious innuendos on Getbig. I agree many disabled people who are able to work part time do. Both my son and daughter have admirable values and have jobs. If my son-in-law was able to work, he would. He has great values too which his parents taught him.

They're relevant since you posted a gay flag in one of your responses recently. What's stupid about it? On the Left, every argument against conservatives ends in the terminus of identity politics. Being homosexual is not only an identity-based movement but also a key demographic in the Dem voting base.

It's not relevant, plus it is not accurate.  

Kwon3

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2018, 05:06:39 PM »
-Misinformation.

Elaborate.

What was your point in your posting this?  

It was an honest question. You implied I do nothing for anyone, so I asked what the last good deed you did was? Besides helping your kids get disability, possibly more than they should've gotten.

Bravo, good to know you work for a living. Exactly when do you work? Looking at your user stats, it appears to post on Getbig 24 hours a day. Maybe you are on an extended vacation. If not, you must take an abundance of coffee breaks.

Schoolyard-childish reverse psychology has no place here. You know as well as I do that I don't post 8 hours a day, let alone 24. Your low blows belie your former street demonstrator bona fides.  ::)

I'm surprised you'd use your ignorance as a excuse. It makes no difference what 50 other people know or don't know; they aren't posting facetious innuendos on Getbig. I agree many disabled people who are able to work part time do. Both my son and daughter have admirable values and have jobs. If my son-in-law was able to work, he would. He has great values too which his parents taught him.

how do you know? There seems to be a great deal of animosity for your controversial presence here. I don't see a similar crowd following me around or trashing what I say, or asking for me to be unbanned because they liked my posts. Think anyone here would go to bat for you like that? Nobody likes you, old man.

It's not relevant, plus it is not accurate.  
So you're still in the closet outside getbig. Got it. Hypocrite. Larry Kramer would throw you out of one of his book readings at the local coffee shop in Greenwich Village.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »
Elaborate.

No.

It was an honest question. You implied I do nothing for anyone, so I asked what the last good deed you did was? Besides helping your kids get disability, possibly more than they should've gotten.

Honest - maybe. Misinformed - absolutely  

Schoolyard-childish reverse psychology has no place here. You know as well as I do that I don't post 8 hours a day, let alone 24. Your low blows belie your former street demonstrator bona fides.  ::)

Getbig is like a schoolyard sandbox. Juvenile behavior is the modus operandi around these parts. You dedication to Getbig is worth arguing about. What the heck are you are saying in the last sentence?  

how do you know? There seems to be a great deal of animosity for your controversial presence here. I don't see a similar crowd following me around or trashing what I say, or asking for me to be unbanned because they liked my posts. Think anyone here would go to bat for you like that? Nobody likes you, old man.

Ouch! "Nobody loves me - everybody hates me - think I'll go eat worms...."  The part I bolded does seem to fit the rest of the sentence.

So you're still in the closet outside getbig. Got it. Hypocrite. Larry Kramer would throw you out of one of his book readings at the local coffee shop in Greenwich Village.

-Never been in the closet. Never heard of Larry Kramer, so thanks for this. -Gonna buy his book now

Kwon3

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2018, 07:19:13 PM »
No.

Honest - maybe. Misinformed - absolutely  

Getbig is like a schoolyard sandbox. Juvenile behavior is the modus operandi around these parts. You dedication to Getbig is worth arguing about. What the heck are you are saying in the last sentence?  

Ouch! "Nobody loves me - everybody hates me - think I'll go eat worms...."  The part I bolded does seem to fit the rest of the sentence.

-Never been in the closet. Never heard of Larry Kramer, so thanks for this. -Gonna buy his book now

This entire reply just filler. It has the substance of cheese fondue and none of the salt or flavor. It's just fucking air in written text. Jesus Christ, I'm not even going to dignify those idiotic retorts other than to say Faǵǵots was a screenplay, one of Kramer's first books, and far from praising the gay community it illustrated the shallow, drug-fueled, and transactional nature of gay sex in 1970s new york city, before HIV. At the time he was boycotted by his 'friends' and by gays in general. He also founded ACT UP!. His best book in terms of success was The Normal Heart, which recent won an award (forgot which), and The American People, his multi-volume history of the U.S. seen through a gay revisionist treatment of history. I know more about your community than you do, lol. You're such a phony.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2018, 07:35:03 PM »
FAGGOTS ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2018, 04:46:20 AM »
Elaborate.

No.

That single reply is very funny coming from someone who babbles endless, non-sequitur dribble/filler.

Although, there was plenty of the latter that followed in the rest of the post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2018, 12:18:01 PM »
This entire reply just filler. It has the substance of cheese fondue and none of the salt or flavor. It's just fucking air in written text. Jesus Christ, I'm not even going to dignify those idiotic retorts other than to say Faǵǵots was a screenplay, one of Kramer's first books, and far from praising the gay community it illustrated the shallow, drug-fueled, and transactional nature of gay sex in 1970s new york city, before HIV. At the time he was boycotted by his 'friends' and by gays in general. He also founded ACT UP!. His best book in terms of success was The Normal Heart, which recent won an award (forgot which), and The American People, his multi-volume history of the U.S. seen through a gay revisionist treatment of history. I know more about your community than you do, lol. You're such a phony.

It appears you do know more about this subject than me. I have heard of the 2014 film 'The Normal Heart' though.