Author Topic: Moslem refugee destroys Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus  (Read 3585 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Moslem refugee destroys Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2018, 12:04:57 AM »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1032381/france-news-italy-migrant-crisis-matteo-salvini

Salvini DEMANDS answers after French soldiers 'drive into Italy and drop off migrants'

ITALY has demanded France respond to shock reports French gendarmes crossed into Italy illegally and dropped off two migrants in the woods near Turin before returning to France.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2018, 01:25:48 AM »
STOP bullshitting , over 600 000 fuckers in Italy, regarding to you S.Salvini is lying (WOW), Facebook is "lying" too ???, I have Italian friends so ,
most of them (like 99%) do fuck all ,Palermo looks like Cairo, Italian & French riviera is no more ,etc,etc,.................

Va Fanculo , stinkray

Bro the least of my concerns where muslims in Europe, the biggest problem I face was pick pockets everywhere, I was walking protecting my stuff, my mate who was with me caught a young white chick with her hand in his bag.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 01:45:07 AM »
Bro the least of my concerns where muslims in Europe, the biggest problem I face was pick pockets everywhere, I was walking protecting my stuff, my mate who was with me caught a young white chick with her hand in his bag.

jeezuuss , eveyrone knows about romanian gypsy's pick pocketting in rome,florence ,................... ::)

suggestion : when in Rome U should wear Lazio footbal jersey, in south Italy Napoli 1 & Juventus jersey in northern parts  ;)

& parla italiano  :)

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 02:04:45 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 03:01:00 AM »

You mean gypsies.