Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"  (Read 39287 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Ronnie Coleman "i might never walk again"
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2018, 12:22:55 PM »
He is in denial. When he knew it was a determinate to his health he vowed to keep on, stating he had no regrets. Now that its time to pay the piper, suddenly it is the surgeons fault. Its called karma

detriment* not determinate.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »
I'm weird *meaning not normal in social settings

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2018, 12:29:52 PM »
Oh the shit I've gotten in the past on YouTube for saying how he should just do light weights and bodyweight stuff.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »
God didn't create Ronnie, drugs and a relentless drive did.
Without drugs Ronnie never wins the Olympia, without drugs he doesn't move the massive weights. Without drugs he never injures his spine.

God never wanted Ronnie to focus his life on becoming Mr. Olympia but Ronnie didn't care.

God created the doctors who created the drugs.

If god is responsible for the good, he’s also responsible for the bad.

Sorry, no amount of denial will excuse your god from intervening and not stopping human suffering. He’s implicated in all of it.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2018, 02:05:36 PM »
God created the doctors who created the drugs.

If god is responsible for the good, he’s also responsible for the bad.

Sorry, no amount of denial will excuse your god from intervening and not stopping human suffering. He’s implicated in all of it.

He knew you'd say this. And God says you're right.

Suffering was always a part of life, this earthly dwelling wasn't mankind's final destination.

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2018, 02:49:51 PM »
I saw Ronnie last night downtown, he was walking fine, then he sees me walking towards him and starts limping...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2018, 02:53:07 PM »
It's no different than when a rock climber, or sky diver falls to his death.  All his friends say "He died doing what he loves."  
Just the other day, in my area,  some guy on his Harley got run over by a truck.  Guy was in his seventies, I guess he should have given up what he loves so he could be a really old miserable fuck.

This is just dumb and stupid saying, Ronnie has 10+ kids and is a selfish bastard

All those people saying that line all have mental illnesses and are complete selfish, self absorbed, individuals

Jay, Haney, Arnold, countless others are “doing what they love” and are healthy and not needing 20 surgeries and a wheel chair to roll around

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2018, 02:54:03 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2018, 03:02:40 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2018, 05:07:03 PM »
Here's to him shutting the fuck up.  What a fucking moron.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2018, 05:12:33 PM »
Part of me feels bad for Ronnie, that he is so mentally unbalanced when it comes to his body.

On the other hand, "What the hell was he thinking?"  ??? ???

Just look at Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Jay Cutler....all seem to be doing well health wise.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2018, 05:52:46 PM »
Part of me feels bad for Ronnie, that he is so mentally unbalanced when it comes to his body.

On the other hand, "What the hell was he thinking?"  ??? ???

Just look at Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Jay Cutler....all seem to be doing well health wise.
Ronnie talks about the surgeon doing the procedure wrong, yet he had three surgeries done by the same surgeon. And he didn’t say anything about a malpractice lawsuit, if it truly was the surgeon’s fault. Nor anything about him training after getting the surgery, and the broken screws that were the result of said training. So, it seems like he wasn’t thinking, stubbornly not heeding any warnings that may have been given to him.
I believe Ronnie’s half brother Corey Mathews, is a minister—-a man of faith. I wonder has he told Ronnie, that  “If God wanted screws in your back, he’d have put them there. So this should tell you that pride comes before the fall, and the wheelchair.”

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2018, 06:04:41 PM »
Ronnie gives proof to the term "musclehead". He has no life outside of picking things up and putting them down. Does anyone actually think he will stop lifting weights regardless of the negative health consequences?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2018, 06:11:31 PM »
Ronnie talks about the surgeon doing the procedure wrong, yet he had three surgeries done by the same surgeon. And he didn’t say anything about a malpractice lawsuit, if it truly was the surgeon’s fault. Nor anything about him training after getting the surgery, and the broken screws that were the result of said training. So, it seems like he wasn’t thinking, stubbornly not heeding any warnings that may have been given to him.
I believe Ronnie’s half brother Corey Mathews, is a minister—-a man of faith. I wonder has he told Ronnie, that  “If God wanted screws in your back, he’d have put them there. So this should tell you that pride comes before the fall, and the wheelchair.”

I'm confused by his posts. He started with a Baylor doc and not many will do redoes in such a short time frame (especially teaching center drs). Screws breaking are not uncommon and usually don't lead to a redo unless the spinal cord is being impinged.

Something is not making sense.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2018, 06:24:30 PM »
who's paying for all these surgeries?
He paying 5k out of pocket I think ???
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2018, 06:28:43 PM »
The doc said u need to keep liffin heavy squats nuttin but a drywal screw
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2018, 08:29:45 PM »
detriment* not determinate.

Thanks, I picked the wrong auto correct option.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »
This is just dumb and stupid saying, Ronnie has 10+ kids and is a selfish bastard

All those people saying that line all have mental illnesses and are complete selfish, self absorbed, individuals

Jay, Haney, Arnold, countless others are “doing what they love” and are healthy and not needing 20 surgeries and a wheel chair to roll around

I'm sure as we speak there are guys out there with kids who are climbing Mt. Everest, or driving a dragster at 300mph. 

Kwon3

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2018, 11:24:15 AM »

I'm sure as we speak there are guys out there with kids who are climbing Mt. Everest, or driving a dragster at 300mph. 

Those things don’t require industrial amounts of illegal drugs and they’re actual achievements.

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2018, 11:55:03 AM »
I saw Ronnie last night downtown, he was walking fine, then he sees me walking towards him and starts limping...
😂🙈😂

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2018, 12:03:12 PM »
Update on Ronnie? Is he still pumping iron? Is he in a wheelchair?

Kwon3

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2018, 12:04:00 PM »
Update on Ronnie? Is he still pumping iron? Is he in a wheelchair?
I'm sure your Google works fine, Dan.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2018, 01:09:28 PM »

That'll be a fun lawsuit to follow, imagine the doctor with all the social media footage of Ronnie lifting right after surgery "

WoooSHHHHHHHH  No further question your honor

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2018, 01:38:45 PM »
That'll be a fun lawsuit to follow, imagine the doctor with all the social media footage of Ronnie lifting right after surgery "

WoooSHHHHHHHH  No further question your honor

Hahaha- absolutely! Nothing but a peanut :)

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2018, 04:26:27 PM »
It's no different than when a rock climber, or sky diver falls to his death.  All his friends say "He died doing what he loves." 
Just the other day, in my area,  some guy on his Harley got run over by a truck.  Guy was in his seventies, I guess he should have given up what he loves so he could be a really old miserable fuck.

So true................