Author Topic: Trump just had a meltdown..  (Read 13569 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Trump just had a meltdown..
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2018, 01:36:13 PM »
Why, in your words, is he an embarrassment to the US and a joke to the rest of the world?

He's not.  Liberals just think they represent everyone with their bend over and take it Obama apologists mentality. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2018, 08:08:30 PM »
I love women, therefore I am not misogynistic at all. Why would "my thing" for men have anything to do with this?

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny is manifest in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.

Seems like there are many guys on getbig that example the definition of misogyny. I'm clearly not one of them.
Trump loves women only. You love men and women therefore are split with your affections. Clearly you are much more misogynistic. This is obvious....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2018, 08:53:26 PM »
He's not.  Liberals just think they represent everyone with their bend over and take it Obama apologists mentality. 

He's a real leader.

Makes things happen. Is not afraid to not be PC.

He is someone other countries should have as leader, countries like France, Germany, Sweden etc

Build Walls!
Q

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2018, 07:17:33 AM »
Liberals hate alpha Men....
In the liberal World the alphas are all Women...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2018, 07:55:53 AM »

You always hear that liberals act emotionally, it’s because most of them are women. This is the main problem with the left. Too many women who never get checked by men, because liberal men tend to be weak.

To see the validity of this statement, go on the Twitter of a liberal newspaper. The women are out of their fucking minds.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2018, 08:02:22 AM »

Because alpha males remind them of their own physical weakness and cowardice.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2018, 08:08:54 AM »

I think there is truth to that. Some guys seem to personalize Trump's flippant behavior towards others and fantasize possible circumstances where he is "mean" to them and then feel that their own mocking of him is somehow preempting a fantasy-scenario where could make a fool of them, if they ever met. Trump is the opposite of the Bushes, Obamas, Clintons and the neo-cons. Consolidated power(globalists) hate him. He's the ideal President for the times. He actually has both liberal and conservative qualities.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2018, 04:52:25 PM »
Why, in your words, is he an embarrassment to the US and a joke to the rest of the world?

Although his 'base' thinks his crassness and public insults are just what we need in a president because "he tells it like it is", many others disagree.

One example of him being a joke is when he bragged about his accomplishments to world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly in New York. Or maybe they simply thought he was joking when they all laughed. I'll give him some credit for laughing at himself during this event.

He lies, he insults people, often making irrelevant comments about their appearance, intelligence and their personal lives. Some may think that his juvenile behavior is cool, while others believe his lack or decorum is embarrassing.

It's impolite to comment about someone's appearance, so I won't. However, it is often the subject of jokes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2018, 05:35:30 PM »
Because alpha males remind them of their own physical / mental weakness and cowardice.

This x2
Probably a lot closer to the truth than they would like to admit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2018, 05:47:47 PM »
Although his 'base' thinks his crassness and public insults are just what we need in a president because "he tells it like it is", many others disagree.

One example of him being a joke is when he bragged about his accomplishments to world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly in New York. Or maybe they simply thought he was joking when they all laughed. I'll give him some credit for laughing at himself during this event.

He lies, he insults people, often making irrelevant comments about their appearance, intelligence and their personal lives. Some may think that his juvenile behavior is cool, while others believe his lack or decorum is embarrassing.

It's impolite to comment about someone's appearance, so I won't. However, it is often the subject of jokes.

A lot of people just can’t handle the truth he often speaks & his direct manner.
They’d rather the polished slick career politician like bill & Killary
Smooth talking smiling assassins Promising everything while Stabbing you in the back.

Personally I can handle the truth & live in the Real world - I see what mess leftists policies
Have & are wreaking - It’s a rough tough word - many need to peel off the bubble wrap & cotton wool.
Stop the madness
More like Trump is what is needed rough edges & warts ‘n’ all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2018, 02:25:42 PM »

A lot of people just can’t handle the truth he often speaks & his direct manner.
They’d rather the polished slick career politician like bill & Killary
Smooth talking smiling assassins Promising everything while Stabbing you in the back.

Personally I can handle the truth & live in the Real world - I see what mess leftists policies
Have & are wreaking - It’s a rough tough word - many need to peel off the bubble wrap & cotton wool.
Stop the madness
More like Trump is what is needed rough edges & warts ‘n’ all.

So says the chap who lives in a country steeped in Royal pomp and circumstance, etiquette and decorum and which is governed by The House of Lords. I can see where you'd want to rebel.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2018, 02:40:28 PM »
Hahahaha😂

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Emmanuel Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the U.S., China and Russia. But it was Germany in World Wars One & Two - How did that work out for France? They were starting to learn German in Paris before the U.S. came along. Pay for NATO or not!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2018, 11:34:12 PM »
So says the chap who lives in a country steeped in Royal pomp and circumstance, etiquette and decorum and which is governed by The House of Lords. I can see where you'd want to rebel.

Correct - And that’s why our country is such a mess.
“Royalty”  ::)
Class inequality
Lords & Sirs  ::)

Complete load of aristocratic bollocks.

Even You would more than likely want to “Rebel”
And get Rid of such a ridiculous nonsense.

Only then again It’s You - Maybe Not Then.