Author Topic: sly has a new watch  (Read 7979 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
sly has a new watch
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:03:24 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: sly has a new watch
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 02:04:01 PM »
Nothing compared to Mr. Goodrum's Casio watch.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 02:26:25 PM »
That's a Mille.  Damn, those are even out of my price range.  Was looking at a used one and even that was not in my budget.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »
That's a Mille.  Damn, those are even out of my price range.  Was looking at a used one and even that was not in my budget.

And what kinda price tag does that watch have
500k to 1million ?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 02:32:29 PM »
Is that the new holiday release from apple?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 02:35:03 PM »
nicer than those shitty swole o clock bodybuilders are sporting/endorsing these days,heck even casios are better than that
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 03:18:02 PM »
500k to 1million ?

At least.Not a fan as I think they are ugly but I respect the watch.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 03:27:16 PM »
"hey, check out my watch".....  or  "hey, check out my Dodge Demon".....  some morons would choose the watch....

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 03:28:22 PM »
nicer than those shitty swole o clock bodybuilders are sporting/endorsing these days,heck even casios are better than that
invicta?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 03:38:22 PM »
Story on the watch -

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/richard-milles-new-million-dollar-rm-25-01-tourbillon-adventure-watch-for-sylvester-stallone/ .

$938,000, I wonder how much of that Stallone got comped? Back when Stallone collected custom knives, I knew guys in that business, and Stallone is a hard bargainer, almost to the point of being off putting.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 03:41:59 PM »
Story on the watch -

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/richard-milles-new-million-dollar-rm-25-01-tourbillon-adventure-watch-for-sylvester-stallone/ .

$938,000, I wonder how much of that Stallone got comped? Back when Stallone collected custom knives, I knew guys in that business, and Stallone is a hard bargainer, almost to the point of being off putting.
he did a favor for panerai not sure if it was the same case for uboat

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 04:03:40 PM »
"hey, check out my watch".....  or  "hey, check out my Dodge Demon".....  some morons would choose the watch....

I choose the watch every time.Id rather have a 30k watch and a 10k car verse a 10k watch and 30k car.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 04:04:16 PM »
Story on the watch -

He prob got it for free

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 04:15:11 PM »
Story on the watch -

Serious question: What makes a watch that expensive? There is no way the machinery in that watch is more complex than the machinery of, say, a Ferrari, which can be a few hundred thousand less.  ??? ???
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 04:33:56 PM »
Serious question: What makes a watch that expensive? There is no way the machinery in that watch is more complex than the machinery of, say, a Ferrari, which can be a few hundred thousand less.  ??? ???

The complexity of some of these watches like a tourbillion is crazy,so many little moving parts.Id say more complex than a Ferrari.i mean think of how tiny all those moving parts are?Also the name adds a lot of value and the limited production of such watches.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 04:37:25 PM »
The complexity of some of these watches like a tourbillion is crazy,so many little moving parts.Id say more complex than a Ferrari.i mean think of how tiny all those moving parts are?Also the name adds a lot of value and the limited production of such watches.

I see where you’re coming from, but can you imagine all the small parts that also go into making a Ferrari, as well as so many other parts. But I don’t shit about either so I could be totally wrong.
X

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 04:41:56 PM »
How do you even tell the time with that mess?  Some people have more money than brains.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 04:48:50 PM »

not a moron since the watch cost probaby 10 times more than the car
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 04:48:57 PM »
I’m a watch fanatic,it is my one addiction.Absolutely love them.I only have one watch at a time as I can’t see having watches I can’t wear so one at a time for me.

Like I’ve said before some people like cars,boats,bikes,houses etc... that stuff does nothing for me but a watch gets me excited.I don’t wear fancy clothes either just a watch.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 04:52:59 PM »
I’m a watch fanatic,it is my one addiction.Absolutely love them.I only have one watch at a time as I can’t see having watches I can’t wear so one at a time for me.

Like I’ve said before some people like cars,boats,bikes,houses etc... that stuff does nothing for me but a watch gets me excited.I don’t wear fancy clothes either just a watch.

Tell us more.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 05:12:20 PM »
Tell us more.

Well first I see a green watch box,then I grab it then I get an erection.Then from there I wear the watch on my cock and stroke it.Shall I keep going?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2018, 05:25:50 PM »
Serious question: What makes a watch that expensive? There is no way the machinery in that watch is more complex than the machinery of, say, a Ferrari, which can be a few hundred thousand less.  ??? ???

Got me, never been a high end watch guy. I'd constantly be in a state of worry if I had something even a 20th of the cost on my wrist.

Here's another Stallone watch -

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/montegrappa-chaos-watch-hands-on/ .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »
500k to 1million ?

Seems like Sly Stallone isn't suffering financially!
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2018, 05:37:04 PM »
Well first I see a green watch box,then I grab it then I get an erection.Then from there I wear the watch on my cock and stroke it.Shall I keep going?

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2018, 05:42:34 PM »
Got me, never been a high end watch guy. I'd constantly be in a state of worry if I had something even a 20th of the cost on my wrist.

Here's another Stallone watch -

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/montegrappa-chaos-watch-hands-on/ .

Same here. My watches are always getting beat up.
X